OOC First Name
Jess S
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Wand
Curly 13 1/2 Inch Flexible Fir Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
Charlie was trying to get more into his music. Partly for a distraction, but mostly because he just loved it. He'd set up shop in the student lounge, his violin laid carefully next to him on the couch and his music sheets spread out over the coffee table. He was trying to write his own music, something reminiscent of Studio Ghibli while still being his own. It was a lot harder than he'd thought. He let out a groan, pushing the mess away from him and hanging his head in his hands, grumbling to himself. Why did music have to be so hard?

Caleb knew that his exams were this year and he should be trying to do better in them. He knew he would be out of luck when he graduated when it came to money. Simon and his mom had tried to keep it quiet but hew knew they were out of money. He didn't get a birthday present this year and while it had happened in the past, this time his mother had apologized for it. Which just proved to him it had to do with money and not just because she forgot. But the thought of sitting down to study made his skin crawl so he decided to check out the student lounge instead. There weren't many people around but he recognized one of the boys from his hear and noticed the violin next to him. That seemed more interesting than any book. "Sooo, what are you up to?" Caleb asked and gestured to the violin. "Can I hold it? My sister plays." he asked and added the bit about Lila to sound a bit more responsible. He didn't mentioned that he hadn't been let near her violin for years since the time he broke one of the strings. He insisted it was an accident but he had been banned ever since.

Charlie looked up when he heard a voice, blinking in surprise to see Caleb Thorne. He almost said no at the boys question, but he was currently frustrated and didn't care. "Go ahead," He agreed, waving a hand dismissively before leaning back against the couch and scrubbing his hands over his face. "I was trying to compose something but music is stupid," He grumbled, before looking over to Caleb. "I didn't know you were into music."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back