Music and Mayhem on the brain

Hoshi Icchihara

OOC First Name
Ana V
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Hoshi was waiting outside the Hufflepuff commonroom while her head was swaying from side to side. She didn't really know why but she had been hearing music in her brain for the last few days. It was all good though because she assumed it meant that she was happer than she had ever been. Eden was taking care of Family matters, she had gotten one over on Henric with Pride, and she was already thinking of her next Act.

She wanted to talk to Sam though. He seemed like he needed some fun and after being there for her when she was in the hospital Hoshi was ready to do anything for Sam-kun. Well almost anything but she was about to let her mind go there. Hoshi hummed so that her flaming hair swayed over her shoulders just a little bit. She also had some things to take care of with Arisa but that would have to come later.

[So so so so so sorry! I've been really busy lately :doh: ]

Sam sat on the edge of his bed, he slipped his feet into his Converse and with great amount of effort, he stood up from his bed. Sam tried to flatten out his hair just to look a bit decent, however his hair was being difficult and Sam really wasn't bothered to do anything about it. Ever since his break up with Toni Sam just wasn't himself, he didn't seem to able to smile or even make an effort to talk to someone. The most recent contact he had, was with Scorpius adn that was a couple of days ago. Sam made his way across his bedroom floor all the while kicking clothes out of the way, just to make some sort of path through the disaster. That certainly was one of the best things about having a dorm to himself, he didn't have to try and be tidy. No one ever really came into his dorm anyways.

Sam walked across the common room quickly, being sure not to make eye contact with anyone. He was certainly not in the mood to talk to someone. Well, recently, Sam rarely spoke to anyone. As he exited the portrait Sam quickly spotted a glimpse of red hair at the corner of his eye. He didn't have to see her face to know who it was. Great, Sam thought to himself with great sarcasm. Usually he would be quite happy to see Hoshi but at that moment, he didn't know if he could pretend to be himself, he didn't know if he could keep on pretending that he was alright. Then again, Sam didn't necessarily want to talk about it either. With a soft sigh he turned around to face his friend, "Hey Hosh..." He greeted her simply with the weakest of smiles.

Hoshi tapped her bejeweled black heel once when she heard Sam's response. Had he been anyone else she would have developed such an attitude. San on the other had got special treatment because he was her male friend. She wished that she and Knight-kun would hang out more along with James-kun but that could have been wishing too much. "Who killed your puppah?" She asked instead. Her face splitting into that trademark cheeky grin that had made her so infamuse.

Hoshi looked San over and tilted her head. Was this really the man that she wanted to play in her Masquerade. He seemed a little different now and not a willing to follow the fun. Hoshi shrugged and smiled wide. She wasn't going to ask him. She thought of Tohoru instead and how he had been out of the action for such a long time. He would do in a pinch she supposed. "Come on Sam-kun let's go find some fun." She said laughing softly. She could still hang out with Sam even if he wasn't quite the same as she remembered him.

"Who killed your puppah?" Sam smiled half heartedly at this comment and looked away, his saddened eyes glued to the floor. Although Sam would have normally retorted with a witty yet playfully insulting comment to match Hoshi, but again, Sam really wasn't in the mood to do so. It made him realize how much he had changed these past weeks, he couldn't even find his humour anymore which was saying something since he was around Hoshi. Someone who especially brought it out in him. And as she asked him to go find some fun Sam looked up considering it. But he knew he would just bring Hoshi down so instead, he shook his head slowly, "I...I'm not in the mood Hoshi.." Sam said solemnly looking directly at Hoshi and then looking over his shoulder down the corridor, now he wasn't even sure if he wanted to go for a walk. Prehaps leaving his dorm wasn't such a good idea afterall?

Hoshi blinked and frowned. She wanted to know what was wrong with one of her best friends. Sam had been the one there for her when Henric first broke her heart so many years ago and had been in the Hospital while she had been recovering from spell damage. "We can just walk if you want Sam-kun. You don even have to talk to me if you don't want to." She said her eyes large under her shape make-up. It completely destroyed the cat-like appearance Hoshi worked so hard to create with her darkness. What was left was a look that Hoshi hoped would make Sam see that she was serious about helping him.

Sam opened his mouth to reject the offer but then closed it in defeat. "A walk..would be nice, I guess." Sam said whilst nodding his head slowly. He shoved his hands into his jeans pockets as he walked alongside Hoshi up the corridor in complete silence. He didn't know if he should tell Hoshi or not, of course, she was his best friend and he trusted her with his life. It was just, she was Hoshi. Would she really want to listen to his 'problems'? Sam glanced over at her quickly and then looked back at his feet. He bit his lip awkwardly and let the silence continue before sighing out of complete fustration. "Me and Toni broke up." Sam said eventually. Not once did he look at Hoshi when he said it, Sam just waited in silence once more for Hoshi to say respond.

Hoshi was fun and folik in a box but when it came time to settle down she knew how to do so. It seemed this was one of those times. She simply walked with Sam in silence. She knew that he was not meant to be alone right now even if he wanted to be. Hoshi just listened to the tapping of her sharp heels until Sam spoke. Me and Toni broke up he said. Somehow it was as if her own heart had been broken too. "I'm sorry Sam-kun I know how much you liked her." She said with a hand on his shoulder. She wanted to hug him but knew that that maybe would not be best thing now. Hoshi had never liked Toni very much but she turned out to be an ok girl under all that gliz and glamor. She had also seemed to like Sam a lot. Why she would brake up with him was beyond Hoshi.

"I'm sorry Sam-kun I know how much you liked her." Sam forced a small smile as he continued to look at the floor. "I broke it off.." He explained slowly, "I thought it was best. I mean things weren't going to well for us, for months. And it's not like we didn't try. I guess...that's just the way things are supposed to be.." He finished and looked up at Hoshi. This was the first time he had spoken to someone about Toni and it felt good, he felt that a bit of the weight and guilt hanging over his head was being relieved somehow. "It's just weird not having her around." Sam and Toni had always been good friends, she was one of the first friends he had at Hogwarts. Even though at times they drifted apart they seemed to have always come back to each other. It was the lingering chemistry, the inevitable attraction. Sam always had Toni. She was always the one Sam would go to for this sort of stuff. Now Sam wasn't even sure if they could be friends again? Sam gazed ahead once more, his mind wandering, his heart slowly breaking all over again as the realisation hit him. Losing Toni, really was losing a part of himself.

Hoshi nodded as she listened. She could only guess what it was like to have a relationship with someone so far away. She thought that maybe that was one of the resons that she and Shane never got farther than being friends. She was never really all that into him anyway. "Don't feel bad Sam-kun Like I said before you broke it off for a reason and maybe it would be better for her and for you to see someone that's around more you know." She said. Hoshi was still the prank loving goth girl but it seemed like she had gotten a little more wise after the spell that had made her change so much the year before.

"I know what you're saying but right now, I can't imagine seeing someone else." Sam said followed by a soft sigh. He really couldn't imagine seeing someone other than Toni. They had been going out for two years and one month exactly, she was such a huge part of his life and Sam wasn't sure if he could let that go just yet. Of course in the end he would be able to get over her and perhaps move on, but now, Sam couldn't imagine doing so. Sam turned his gaze back to Hoshi and his lips curled up into a small smile. He wrapped his arm around his friend's shoulders bringing her closer to him. He squeezed her skinny shoulders playfully, it was his way of thanking her for being here. She could have easily walked off and done something a lot more productive with her time instead of listening to his soppy life problems. But, Sam appreciated her being here with him, even though he didn't originally think it, company did him good.

Hoshi laughed and pushed on Sam's shoulder lightly. "Bha. Same thing I said when Lee-san put me through my paces but guess what?" She said then blushed bright red. "I'm honestly and truly in love." She said finally voiceing it after feeling it for so long. Hoshi smiled wide when Sam put his arm around her. Of course Hoshi would stay for Sam. He was her best of all friends and there was nothing that Hoshi wouldn't do for him. It wasn't like her feelings for Sinclair but more like how she left about her brother Tohoru. "Things will get better I know they will." She said as she walked close beside him.

Sam looked down at Hoshi as she said that she was truly in love, he was honestly not expecting that sentence to fall from Hoshi's lips since Henric. He smiled, this time he didn't have to force it, he was genuinely happy for his friend. "Yeah? Whose the poor unfortunate?" He asked playfully and laughed a deep husky laugh. Sam tried to think of who it could be, he tried to picture all of the guys that Hoshi hung out with but he soon realised that that was pretty much pointless seeing as Hoshi practically knew every kid in the school. Sam shrugged his broad shoulders and simply said, "Thanks, Hoshi." Even though Sam was heartbroken over Toni, being comforted by Hoshi or even just being able to talk to Hoshi meant a lot to him.

Hoshi shouldered Sam lightly and laughed. "Sinclair Blaze. I don't know if you've seen the Slytherin in class but he's there more often than I am and well. He's nice and a bit serieros but I can work on that." She said with a sly smile on her face. "I don't know I just think that after everything I need someone that can feel a little more you know what I mean." She said thinking of the beautiful Asian boy. The best part was that Sinclair didn't have stormy eyes. She shook her head and smiled. She looked down over the railing of floor and bit her lip. She reached into the lineing of her coller and took out a small vail. She winked at Sam and flicked the vail over the railing. There was a scream that was drowned by laughter and Hoshi smiled as if to laugh herself without making a sound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back