Cole
Blood Status
Muggle
Wand
None
bea467b1cebe2a72e8c9eb45e8a6840ce70a786b_128.jpg
1a7cd8a22d455eac479c4e06f2ec8cc1.png
969d2306019a33cb5f144f4f4cd398fd23e29472_128.jpg

Hello to the gorgeous and all too creative people of HNZ, Cole here with another plot because I can't control myself -shrug-. This angel here is Seraphina Suerte, her last name means good luck in Spanish and that's what she's going to need. She is a 17 year old Muggle girl whom has just decided to try and make her big break by flying to a foreign country (New Zealand) and begin her journey to becoming a famous musician. She has a lot to learn, and has never been away from her large family before, and will of course need tons of support and set backs - and hopefully an introduction to the magical world eventually via true love and blah blah blah.

But for now as she is young and full of aspiration, this starving artist needs more than anything friends, and support. Of course this gives everyone a chance to dust off their muggle characters! She'll needs friends to follow her musical journey and invite people to her small cafe gigs as she grows her career. These friends can be magical as well, just remember there will always be a big secret between them! This makes for a fun time trying to roleplay someone who is used to magic without it right?

Now whether her big break comes sooner or later isn't a bother to me, I love the idea of someone having to work hard for their passion. She will be travelling via hitch hiking all over New Zealand and playing in tons of pubs and parks, and small concerts. I imagine she's mostly Indie-alternative, sappy teen songs but will blossom and I'd love for her to have as many people as possible watch her grow and help her learn things along the way to mature her sophomoric attitude! So what do you say!!

TL/DR: Looking for mates, love interests, and neigh sayers for a muggle musician trying to make her big break!

TOPIC CLOSED AND ARCHIVED

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back