Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
12" Ash wand with tail of unicorn hair core
</FONT>
6cedfed5a3ec69307c396d5ee68bb02e.jpg

Faxen Lowart is a recent Gryffindor graduate who is experiencing her first true heartbreak. Her now ex-boyfriend proposed to her, but she was not ready for that kind of commitment. Faxen was scared so she ran away. She has not returned any of his messages. Faxen is the new shopkeeper of Quality Quidditch Supplies. However, she really wants to be a musician. Faxen plays any gig that she can get right now which mostly consists of bars in the area. She's normally a bright, cheerful person who gets along with most people. However, she got a bad reputation in school for being a flirt which I guess she is. I am looking for friends for her, girls or boys. I also would like boys for her to flirt with, hook up with, and date. She's not in a very good place right now. If you have any ideas. Please post here!
kirsten_dunst1.jpg
<FONT font="Monaco">

Katheryn Kingsley is the sister of Kiera Potter and Cameron Kingsley. She is a twenty three year old broadway actress who is quite successful. She was made famous for her role as Ariel in the Little Mermaid. She was given the role in the beginning because of her fiery red locks. She graduated from Hogwarts New Zealand where she was in Hufflepuff. Kat currently lives in New York City. She is a kind, sweet girl. Kat needs a romantic interest as well as friends. I have sorely neglected her.

I am also looking for a male around the age of 26 for a plot. He can be a few years older or two years younger. Please pm me if you are interested.

I also have the following characters that I could rp with. Let me know if you want to rp with any of them.

Kiera Potter- 26 years old
Lyra Potter- 3 years old
Link Potter- 3 years old

Sean Kingsley- 52 years old (Muggle)
Cameron Kingsley- 28 years old
Lindsay Hall- 26 years old
Arabella Rider- 7 years old
Audrey Love- 22 years old
Alianne Finch- 27 years old

Ezra Shaffer- 18 years old
Arielle Shaffer- 26 years old (Muggle)
Professor Jacqueline Black- 47 years old
Gabriel Black- 8 years old
Chloe Livingstone- 24 years old
Professor Natalie Reyes-29 years old
Layla Reyes- 4 years old

how would faxen react to a girl flirting with her?
If you are up for a plot (however she wants to react) I have alyce here, she is about two (or maybe three) years older than faxen and really a loud, outrageous and fearless kind of girl, acting more like one of the guys than a girl. I haven't really used her much, I think i have a bio or CD se up for her somewhere.
maybe she could be in the bar where faxen is doing a gig, buys her a drink and starts flirting or something.
any questions just ask.

Sad face D; (Sorry I had too, haha)

Mia: Hmm....that would be pretty interesting! Faxen doesn't swing that way, but she's in a low place right now. It would still be a fun rp. Faxen would probably find it entertaining once she realized what was going on. She wouldn't be expecting it....I can start it if you like?

Madz: I know. :cry:

I know she doesn't swing that way but I thought it would be funney. And what better way to develop a charictor than throwing them in the deep end of some random situation.
You can start it whenever you want however I maybe a few days to reply as work is Brett's full on at the moment and then it's a public holiday weekend but I will be fine after that.

If you could please ma'am then I would greatly appreciate it :) Especially since it's been like well over 6 months since I've RP'd :unsure:

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back