Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Demisexual
Wand
Straight 14 1/2 Inch Unyielding Redwood Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
As every moment passes by, Ai could feel the pain in her leg increase and increase. It would most probably be that her left leg's injury is getting worse. After all, she didn't treat it immediately as she had been preoccupied with the fight occurring in front of her, and her position during that moment wasn't really the most appropriate for what seems to be a broken bone. It was when she tried to stop her brother from landing a punch to her close friend, that she had been taken revenge upon. Being kicked harder than expected on the left leg and receiving quite a large punch on the stomach, it wasn't really the way you would want to welcome your day. But, nothing that happened could be taken back.

And now, here she was, being given a piggyback ride just to get her to the hospital wing. She had seen a number of weird looks directly at her and Ryuuji as she was being carried. Ai wasn't really uncomfortable with her current position although, the weird looks they were getting made the situation a little harder to take in. She could only imagine how tired the Ravenclaw was carrying her all the way, and she couldn't help but be glad a bit that she lost a lot of weight since she seldom ate. She remained silent for the rest of the trip to the hospital wing.

Though the day is yet to finish, a lot of things had happened already that Ryuuji Tsukino wished that everything would just end already. His morning hadn't been pleasant at all. Awaken by his unusually noise roommates, he ventured all the way out into the garden, only to have been faced with what he had thought to be a chance to do what he needed to do. But alas, fate hadn't been really good to him during the past year anyways. What he had expected to be a joyful reunion had turn out to be a bitter encounter. The young Ravenclaw had not expected the huge change that had happened to the boy name Conan Edogawa. The words that the boy had uttered were things that he would never have thought that would ever crossed the younger boy's mind. He knew that the boy must have said those because of anger, yet, he really is disappointed. Not only that, a number of negative emotions had been building up inside him since the earlier encounter. Angry, sad, he would have done something that he wouldn't have wanted if not for the girl that is now carried securely on his back. Ai. She had been a really important aspect of hi life in Hogwarts. She and her twin brother. He had been really attached to the two ever since they had attended hogwarts and he was on his fourth year. It was really unfortunate that the two had to fight. He was partly to blame really. He hadn't been there when they had needed him the most.

The rest of the walk towards the hospital wing had been uneventful. There were a handful of times when he had almost lost his balance on the way up the stairs which had almost gave him a heart attack. He wouldn't have been the only one to be seriously injured, the younger girl on his back would have taken the impact should he have fallen down the stairs. thankfully, it seemed like fate had had her fun with him today and had spared him from that. He was also quite sure that he had gotten some weird looks from some of the students but he paid them no heed. After minutes of walking without any of them talking, he reached the doors leading to their destination. Knocking a few times as a sign of courtesy, the boy pulled on the handle with his left hand before he pushed the door, careful as to not make any sound that may disturb any of the room's occupants should there have been one. "Would it be more comfortable for you to sit on the chair or on the bed? I need you to wait for me while I go and see where the nurse is." He ask the younger girl who's still on his back as he surveyed the room, failing to see if anyone was there.

All Ai could do at the moment was pray that the boy carrying her would not trip nor lose his balance on the stairs. After all, they were in a dangerous situation with the moving stairs and he has already been carrying her for a while. And if the boy really did trip, Ai would have to cushion their fall and might probably worsen her current condition, but Ryuuji could still get hurt from it, and also the boy would blame himself for it. The young Hufflepuff wouldn't be able to take another apology and could only hope that no unluckiness would befall them during their, or more appropriately, his climb to the hospital wing.

As soon as they arrived, Ai noticed how long it have been since she had gone to a hospital or infirmary. The last time wasn't really a happy memory since it was the time her parents died. Every injury she had from karate, was, after all, treated at home since they were never as bad as the one she has now. Lost in her thoughts, she only manged to barely hear the question that the Ravenclaw had brought up. "Maybe the bed would be better, Nii-san," she said as she could only nod with the boy's statement that he needed to look for a nurse.

Nodding his head in agreement to the hufflepuff's statement, Ryuuji gently helped the younger girl to sit on the bed, careful as to not move her leg that much so as to prevent any more injury. From his experience during his last trip in the infirmary after his last quidditch match, it would be best not to move any injured part of one's body as it would only make it worse. He had been really reckless to have not listened to the advice that in the end, he had to spend the day on the hospital wing and drink that horrible tasting medicine. He can almost taste the said medicine on his tongue again as he remembered that awful event during his fourth year. Squinting his eyes a little as the memories flashed on his mind, the Ravenclaw brushed his fringe off his eyes before he shook his head in an attempt to get rid of said memories. He promised to be more careful so as to not taste the horrible medicine ever again. "Wait here Ai-chan, I'll look for the nurse alright? And don't move too much." He said firmly before he turned on his heel to look for the said person who'll attend to the girl's injury.

His footsteps echoed as he walked around the room looking for the said nurse. There really wasn't any other presence there saved for them, making him wonder where the others are. Knocking in one of the doors, he waited for any sigh that there was another person there aside from them. After a few minutes of searching, the Ravenclaw decided to give up and walk back to the younger girl. "I don't know where the nurse is. Maybe we should wait for a little more." He sighed as he pulled a stool and sit. Resting his head on the nearby table, he observed the younger girl. "Does it hurt Ai-chan?" He asked, his eyes traveling down on the girl's swollen leg. It probably needs immediate attention, but it's not like he can just open the cabinets there and pull out a random medicine. Who knows what those bottles and vials contain? "You should be careful with the medicine that the nurse will give you. I tell you Ai-chan.. it taste really really horrible. Much horrible than my cooking I guess. And that is saying a lot." He tried to lighten up the mood, trying to take the younger girl's mind off from what had happened earlier. But deep inside, he knew, no matter how much he try to stall, they have to talk about Conan again.

Ai could only imagine what this boy looks like upon entering the hospital wing, and it wasn't a pleasant memory either. As far as she can remember, the Ravenclaw had to drink a bitter potion and was determined to be careful as to not experience it again. It sent a little shudder down her back, knowing that she would probably be drinking the very same potion. "Hai, hai," she giggled as she added another statement "Nii-san's too worried." Which was a bit true.

The girl could only nod as the older boy had told her that the nurse wasn't around yet. Ai had released a little sigh, as she examined the injury on her leg. It has gotten more and more painful and swollen too. If Ai wasn't used to seeing injuries like this, she would have panicked. But, she only saw and not experience so it was still a bit new to her. "Uhm......... Not so much, I guess?" she said as she winced a little at the pain, probably giving out that she was lying to not let her companion worry but she could only giggle with what the older boy was saying. "Well, I guess that's one way to comfort," she said as she tried to stifle the laugh, "Or is it meant to scare me?" she teased. And with a smile and a little feigned look of determination she said, "No worries, Nii-san! I can handle it," before whispering to herself, "Hopefully."

Hearing the younger girl's statement, Ryuuji feigned a hurt look, his right hand touching his chest as if he was really hurt. "Mou, Ai-chan... Am I that weird? Nii-san's hurt you know." He said trying to maintain a straight face before he too had gone into a serious of laughter. The hufflepuff was right anyway. He IS weird. Maybe. There were just times that he's like that it seemed. Not that he minded though. That is just who he is, and just like his habit of speaking out his mind, he wouldn't be able to change that. Being weird is not bad anyway, is it? And besides, he was just like that whenever he's around the people closest to him anyway. It's not like he's weird all the time. "Just kidding. But really, am I that weird?"

"Are you sure about that?" The ravenclaw raised the question as he reached out his hand to poke the younger girl's leg softly. He knew that it must have hurt a lot, after all, he had already experienced the same thing before. He also used to play a lot of sports back when he was still really young, before he had entered hogwarts. He had had suffered injuries too, but then again, the muggles' way of healing such injuries were much different than the magical folks'. He wasn't sure which one he prefers though. The muggles' way took a really long time. He had to spent days in the hospital and be covered with bandages. The magical folks' way was much more efficient, that is, if he wouldn't take into consideration that horrible tasting medicine that he had to drink. Added to that, it was really painful too, though the pain wouldn't' really last that long. "Hmm.. I don't know, maybe you can take it as both..." He said with that catlike smile of his as he tilted his head on the side, playing a little innocent. "Demo (but)... Ai-chan, this may not be the right time to talk about it, but... I really am sorry about what had happened earlier." The Ravenclaw started, a serious expression taking over his face. "Don't tell me not to apologize alright? I should have been more careful earlier. Nii-san just lost his temper." He added as he waved his right hand to the hufflepuff. He knew that she was going to tell him to stop apologizing again just like earlier. But still, he really want to apologize for what he had done. He rarely loss his temper, but of all times, he did earlier. And just look at what had happened then. He had wasted the opportunity to properly talk to the teen.

Heath James was simply just walking around he school. He was bored out of his mind, and Satsuke was not talking to him anymore. The two had had an argument, and now they were not talking to each other. He also was not friends with Cleo anymore. She had been annoying anyways. She was weak and not worth his time. He reached the third corridor. What did he want to do? Heath ran a hand through her hair. He swore he heard something going on. He followed what he heard and was brought to the Hospital Wing. He saw Ai and someone else. He walked over to the two. "Is there something wrong with you, short stuff?" he asked and poked her in the arm. Finally, she had put herself in the Hospital Wing. She needed it. She was always hurting herself in some way.
OOCOut of Character:
Sorry it is short, Marga.

"Nii-san's not hurt," Ai said, a playful tone in her voice. She didn't quite need her lie detecting ability to prove it, as the Ravenclaw in front of him was not exactly as the best actor to feign a hurt face. She could only giggle at the thought and the question given to her by the older boy. "Nope! Not that weird," she answered smiling. She did admit that the boy was weird, but not weird enough to go overboard of course.

Ai knew that the boy had already figured out that she was lying but she never did expect that the boy would actually poke her injury. "Ittai (Ouch)!!!" she almost screamed as she stopped the tears attempting to form. The injury was bad, that much she can tell, and from the reaction of a simple touch, the pain had seemingly doubled. Although, she couldn't quite blame the Ravenclaw for being curious. "Ie (No). It's alright," she told him as he apologized another time. Ai couldn't really bring herself to accept the apology as she knew from the start that it wasn't the older boy's fault. She knew all too well that he would not lose his temper over something so trivial in his point of view. "I know. It wasn't your fault you lost your temper. Sore wa Conan to Ai no seidatta (It was Conan and Ai's fault)," she admitted. The Hufflepuff wouldn't exclude herself as she knew that if she didn't start the fight in the first place, they wouldn't be in this mess, and of course Conan was at fault too, since he said things that made Ryuuji lose his temper.

"He called me a brat, ne? He's really mad, isn't he?" Ai managed to say, as a few tears had threatened to come out from her eyes. Ai had never thought that Conan would say that, since it was one of the words that her aunts spatted at her during their parents' burial. And the least she expected to hear it from was of course, her very own twin brother. Her tears were stopped thanks to a sudden poke in the arm and a voice calling her 'short stuff'. "Hey Heath! Nothing much," she said as her attempting tears had been replaced with a smile. The young girl didn't really expect to see Heath there and ask what was wrong, but she did decide to answer his question, "Just probably a broken bone," she said in a carefree tone. She didn't really want to worry the two boys too much so she had to at least sound like she was fine.

It was then that she realized that her companions didn't really know each other yet, so she started with the introductions. "Oh yeah! Heath, this is Ryuuji, a close friend of mine," she told her fellow Hufflepuff, trying to avoid the conversation about houses as she knew that Heath won't really appreciate it. "Nii-san, this is Heath, also a close friend of mine," she told her brotherly figure. It then struck her mind that she called Heath a close friend of hers, when she, herself, couldn't really determine their relationship as they had formed quite a weird one. "I hope you don't mind being a close friend of mine," she whispered to Heath hoping that he wouldn't get mad at the way she introduced him.

"Ah! Gomen Ai-chan.(sorry)" The Ravenclaw exclaimed as he quickly withdrew his hand away from the younger girl's injured leg. Judging by her reaction, it must have really hurt a lot. He knew that it did, but his curiosity got the best of him anyway. However, due to the ridiculousness of his action, Ryuuji wasn't able to stop prevent himself from laughing. "Gomen ne." He said again, rubbing his eyes a little as a smile formed in his face. The younger girl's injury seemed like it needed immediate attention, but from the way things are going, it would still have to wait. The nurse is still not around. If he could, he would have attended to the younger girl's injury already, but it's not like he could just pick random bottles there without knowing what the effects of those would be. Doing so could lead the younger girl being hurt even more.

His outburst earlier was probably the first time in years. He rarely gets angry. Annoyed maybe, but not angry to the point that he had yelled and had almost attacked the girl's twin. "Don't take all the blame. I am at fault too." He said bowing his head, shadow casting over his face. He didn't want to experience the same thing again. He really didn't like getting into any fight. Those heavy emotions, he really didn't know what he would do once he feel such thing again. He really felt suffocated earlier. He knew he shouldn't let the boy get on his nerves. He knew that he shouldn't give in to his annoyance. But the negative emotions have been too intense that even though his mind tells him what he should and should not do, it seemed like his body had moved on its own. It's too late to regret now though. He cannot bring back time. The only thing that gives him hope right now was that the younger girl hadn't lose hope too. She had told him that they would get another chance to talk to her brother again. He knew that it would be hard specially with what had happened, but if Ai believes that they still have a chance, then who is he to give up?

Ryuuji really didn't know how to respond to the hufflepuff's next statement. He knew that Ai knew the answer to her question already. He really can't lie and tell her that Conan didn't call her names, he knew that she had heard everything. He can't lie just to not hurt her. He can't tell her the truth either. He just can't bring himself to say yes to affirm the girl's statement. It was really such a relief that someone had arrived and had taken Ai's attention away from him and from the topic. It was another boy, younger than him and is probably around the twins' age. It seemed like he knew Ai too with the way that he had just greeted her. He had never seen him before though so he had no idea what the boy's name is. That question was answered when the girl had introduced him to the said boy. Standing up, for formality's sake, he introduced himself before bowing a full ninety degree just like what he usually did at home when he would meet new people. It's customary for them after all. "It's a pleasure meeting you Heath. I'm Ryuuji Tsukino." He said straightening his back and offering his hand for a handshake. He had never really met any of the twins' friends, so he was really curious about this new boy.

wolfie was just finnishing some paperwork when he heard the hospital wings doors open. he grabbed his wand and made his way out to see what the problem was. he walked over to the bed with the most people around it. "watch out guys." he said pushing his way to the bed side. "hi there young lady im wolfie. youre nurse and can i get youre name?" he asked her "and what have you done that brings you into my care?"

"It.... It's alright, Nii-san," she giggled a bit almost disregarding the pain continuously ringing through her left leg. Ai could only smile at the boy who laughed at his own actions but continued to apologize. "You were probably curious, that's all. So, I won't make a big deal out of it that much," she said with a slight smile graced on her features.

Ai, watching the introduction occurring between her two companions, was a bit surprised at the sudden approach of what seemed to be as the school nurse. He had asked for her name and while in a state of blankness, she answered in a few seconds, "Ah... My name's Ai Edogawa, Sir," a bit of rashness shown in her voice due to her unfamiliarity with the hospital wing's procedures. With the question asked of how she came to be, the young Hufflepuff wasn't sure of how to answer and only said, "And, uh, it was a not-so-much-of-an-accident. And it led to this," all the while looking at her now badly swollen leg. The pain increased from when the injury was inflicted, but she knew that the worst was yet to come.

"im not a proffesor so please call me wolfie." he said. he looked her leg over and saw how badly swollen it was. "ok so you have definatly broken youre leg and have you been hurt anywhere else?" he asked her. he needed to know the full extent of her injuries befor
he started working on healing it. "please you need to tell me how it happened aswell."

"Wouldn't that be disrespectful?" Ai looked at the nurse in amazement as he told her to call him by which she guessed, was his name. The young Hufflepuff wasn't used to calling elders by their names without honorifics and seeing that she wasn't in Japan, she couldn't use honorifics. So, instead, she chooses to use titles, regardless of what position they held. "I guess not," she told the nurse quite innocently. Surely, the punch in her stomach wasn't all that bad, so she didn't pay attention to it and only worried about her leg. And the question that worried her the most came. "Hai (Yes)," she replied with quite an audible sigh.

"Eto (Um)....... I interrupted a conversation in a bit of a harsh way. I started the fight." she stated. It was quite hard for her to come up with the words to say, and to sum it all up, it wasn't entirely the truth nor entirely a lie. "And, I guess I kind of underestimated my opponent," she continued. Although, in her whole being, she knew that this statement was a lie. She could never underestimate Conan as she knew how strong the boy was. "He landed quite a harsh kick while I was distracted and was quite in a bad position." Another partial lie, she knew that this would all be over by the time that Ryuuji tells the nurse that she is lying. Well, she never knew where the excuses come from and she could only blurt them out. "I kept on struggling to get to my feet so maybe that's why it worsened up the situation," she concluded. There were only probably one or two statements that were accurate but she really didn't want to anger her brother even more than he already is. A thought had quickly crossed her mind. "Will this reach my Head of House?" she asked with a worried face. It hadn't been too long since she got into trouble and she hoped it wouldn't reach Professor Snow in this case, seeing as she and her brother were in the same house.

If he was in an animated movie just like those which he used to watch at home, Ryuuji would have sweatdropped already. Just earlier, the room was devoid of any human presence sans him and Ai, but then, all of a sudden, two additional people came. Which is good really. At least, he wouldn't have to talk to the girl about the incident earlier yet. He was well aware that they had to talk about it, but he prefer that they do so later. What they needed to do at the moment is to focus on the younger girl's injury. It needed immediate attention, and it really was a good thing that one of the persons who had just arrived was the nurse. He seemed quite friendly enough, and as such, he just let him to to the younger girl. It would be much better if it would be Ai who would explain after all. Ryuuji just watched the exchange between the nurse, who introduce himself as Wolfie, and Ai. It was pretty funny actually. Being a japanese just like Ai, Ryuuji knew how important it is for her to use honorifics and how awkward it is to address someone older informally. But then again, the nurse is the one who had insisted that he'd be called by his name anyway. "Just call him Wolfie-san then if you're uncomfortable with calling him with just his name Ai-chan." He said to the younger girl, a smile forming on his face. "My name is Ryuuji Tsukino by the way, and this guy here," he paused to to nod his head towards the other boy in the room, "Is Heath, we'll be leaving Ai in your hands Sir. I mean, Wolfie." At that, he bowed once again before he patted the younger girl on the head. "Now, your leg will be attended to."

Hearing Ai explain what had happened, Ryuuji cannot help but to frown. He knew she was lying, he was there after all. And he didn't like how she was taking all the blame. She wasn't the one who had started the fight. She's the one who stopped it. If she hadn't been there, then Ryuuji would have probably landed himself in trouble. But even though he didn't like that she was lying, Ryuuji knew that she was just doing that to protect her twin. And at that, he cannot bring himself to tell the truth. But then, he couldn't just let Ai take the blame either. "She didn't start the fight. I was there. I'm the one who's involve in the fight. She just stopped us thus resulting to her being kicked. It's not her fault Sir - Wolfie." The Ravenclaw explained. "Can you do us a favor and not tell anyone about this? We promise it won't happen again." He knew that it would be bad if the news would reach any professor. He wouldn't like it if it would be known that Conan is involved too. Of course, he's still mad at the younger boy and he believes that he should pay for what he had done. But he cannot let anyone know this. It would just widen the gap between the twins. They would have to settle things between themselves.

"ok guys there is alot of swelling which was probally caused by you trying to walk on it." he said to them "none of this will get to youre heads of house unless i get you im herre for the same thing again ok?" he said posing the question. he knew that after this that he probally wouldnt see them again but he had to make his point come across. "i want to keep you in over night for observation and tomorrow if all is well i will let you leave ok?" he said starting the healing process.

Heath simply nodded to the older boy. He did not look like he would be much use to him. His name was kind of hard to say, but he would not be trying to talk to the guy anytime soon. "You need to stop getting hurt, Ai. It's kind of bad for your health." he told her in a sarcastic tone. He did not even know why he was here, but he was here now. Soon, the nurse came and checked Ai out. Heath was not very social because he did not like being in the Hospital Wing. He did not like being around sick people. He hated seeing people in pain. It was his weakness. He had caused people to be sad and sometimes yell at him, but he hated seeing people in pain. It used to be blood, but now it was just pain. He decided it was time to leave. "I'll see you around, Ai. Get better so I don't have to visit you again." he said patted her on the shoulder. He then left the Hospital Wing.

Ai could only nod at the present, she had no idea any more of what to say, but she could only smile when Heath told her to stop getting herself hurt. It was in a sarcastic way, but it made her happy. At least someone seemed to be worried. "Yeah, sure," she said and with a path on the shoulder, she waved at the Hufflepuff and watched him leave. "See you around," she said before turning her attention back to the nurse and the Ravenclaw.

"Thank you, Sir... I mean Wolfie-san... I mean Wolfie," she said in confusion. Ai really had no idea on what to call the nurse at the moment and let her mind swirl in confusion before hearing that she had to stay overnight. With a sigh, she nodded her head, affirming the action that she had to do.

Ryuuj watched as the younger boy took his leave. It was quite sad, really, and here he was, wanting to ask the boy some questions. It seemed like he had to wait for some other time though. They're on the same school, so it wouldn't be impossible to meet him again. Turning his attention back to other occupants of the room, Ryuuji listened with relief as the nurse said that they wouldn't get in trouble at least, unless they do something that would bring them back to the infirmary again. Which is quite ridiculous, really. He wouldn't dare to let such thing happen again. It was bad already that Ai had been hurt because of his carelessness, he wouldn't know what he would do should he let it happen again. "Thank you, Wolfie. We'd be more careful next time." He said as he bowed in respect to the nurse.

Ryuuji was actually worried when the nurse said that Ai had to stay the night on the infirmary. He wasn't sure whether he'd be allowed to stay there as well, for all he knew, he'd be kicked out of the room as soon as the night settles in. "Does she really need to stay the night here? Who would look after her? Would it be fine if I stay here too?" The question just kept on flowing in, he really was just worried. And besides, who knew what Ai might do? She's pretty stubborn, she might do something that could harm her. He may be going over board, but on the condition that she's in right now, he just can't take a risk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back