Timothy Black

Soft | Messy | Clumsy
OOC First Name
Sofija
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
The try-outs were coming over really fast and Tim was trying to remain in a good form. So, not long after the breakfast, he decided to go for a longer run. So he threw on gray joggers, a huge hoodie, the hood actually covering his hair that had grown out during the winter and started to curl up a little bit. He didn't have exactly a lot of time during the break as he was getting older and he was getting way more responsibilities in the shelter, like now, he was more working on training them, all the communication with people, and all together, was actually a little bit settling down there. But while at school, he only had his cat and older sister's flobberworms. So not a lot of responsibility, so he had more time and decided to work-out. And after some time of jogging, he stopped, leaned with hands on his thights, trying to catch some breath.

Brevity was not enjoying school, everyone had their own friend groups and all of them were pretty lame. She didn't have the same friends, and she couldn't leave. She couldn't work, and there was just no way she was ever going to enjoy this. No one she'd met at the school was even close to being worth of her time. She didn't know what her parents had been thinking sending her to the school, but they were the dumbest people ever if they thought this would what would help her be….better.

She'd come outside with nothing more to do inside and little to do at the school itself, and stood at the lake front. It was a nice, serene sort of place, but she was just picking up rocks and throwing them into the water. Sometimes using a spell. She had nothing better to do with her time. She heard someone approach and watched as a boy who'd clearly been jogging stopped, leaning his hands on his thighs, and was catching his breath. ”If running makes you that out of breath, maybe it's time to try something else, like walking,” she told him with a sharp tone and a roll of her eyes.

Tim looked up as he heard someone's voice and smiled at the girl. She seemed his age and totally like an amazing friend he could get. "I've been running for like an hour. But if that was an invitation to walk with you, then I'm down," he brightly smiled up while his voice still sounded a little out of breath. But he totally wasn't going to show that he actually was already a little tired, so he just approached as if he was feeling amazing. "You're new, aren't you? I'm Tim," he brushed his hand with one hand back and his other free hand he moved towards the girl.

Brevity raised her eyebrow at him. ”Wow, that's forward,” she told him with a little chuckle. She didn't hate his boldness in the statement, but she wasn't going to fold and do that after just one insult and retort. ”Plus I'm worried if we start walking you'll just keel over and die, and I'm not dragging your body back to the school,” she said. She looked at him, Tim, and then his outstretched hand, shook her head. ”Absolutely not. But I'm Brevity, I am new. You must be old?” she replied, mirroring a little what he had said to her back to him.

Tim smiled at her proudly, just amused by how he could do that. "Oh, don't worry, I'm sure someone else can do that if you won't," he just shrugged his shoulders as it wasn't that big of a deal but still having a huge smile. And when she denied his handshake, he took his hand back and a little laughed at her question. "Close to that, yeah," he chuckled once more and then just pointed towards the way. "So, up for a walk then, Brevity?"

Brevity laughed lightly, ”I wouldn't bet on that, you'll just be a pile of sweat on the ground, no one wants to touch that,” the Slytherin said. She just thought sweat like that was a little gross and this boy was trying with her. ”When's your birthday? 1945?” she joked. But at the direction he pointed to, she glanced and then raised her eyebrow. ”I'm good, Tim, I just got to the lake. I'm not interested in leaving just yet,” Brevity wouldn't actually have minded the walk, but she was also not going to say yes immediately to anyone. ”What's in this walk for me, if I join you?”

Tim chuckled shaking his head a little. "Well, I'm quite sure that I can count on my siblings, so, it should be fine," he assured her once more with a smile. "Close enough, tomorrow," he pressed his lips together, trying to mask a smile before a chuckle. "Well, new acquaintance you can count on, a friend maybe, known classmate who can introduce you to others if you will need that. A cover if needed," he put fingers down as he counted what she would get out of that. "is it enough or should I continue?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back