OOC First Name
Katie
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
Kat had decided to brave an exploration to the dungeons although she hated it down here because it was cold, dark, and dreary. She had only been down here when she had potions last term and hated it then too, but had promised herself that she would explore the whole of the castle and was determined to do so.

Athene was on her way to the common room, when she saw Katalina just ahead of her. She was coming her way.

Her face lips lifted into a smirk.

"And what are you doing down here, in Slytherin territory?" She asked snidely.

Kat swore under her breath when Athene spoke, but then turned on her fake smile and said, "I really don't see how that's any of your business. And I didn't happen to see a sign that said Slytherin territory on it and i'm sure as heck not afraid of any Slytherins, seeing as how my bo..."Kat stopped herself and then continued on, "...how one of my very close and dear friends is a Slytherin."

Athene raised her eyebrows and licked her lips.

"Your boyfriend isn't here to protect you now though, is he?" She asked quietly, taking a step towards her.

Kat's face grew red with anger and she said, "I don't need him here to protect me, i'm quite capable of taking care of myself. And i'm not afraid of you or anyone else that may come along!"

Kat turned to look at Katie who had just arrived on the scene. She gave her a quick smile and said, "Not much Katie. Athene and I were just having a conversation."

Athene scowled as the blond girl approached.
Stupid, meddling Gryffindors, she thought to herself.

"You know what, Artemis?" She said loudly to her snake, but in English. "I don't think I want to stay down here. The air smells... contaminated."

Kat gave a fake laugh and said in a sarcastic tone to Athene, "You know I was thinking the exact same thing, but it started smelling, contaminated when you showed up!"

"Oh no, I believe that was when your Gryffindor friend appeared," snarled Athene. "Now, if you don't mind, I have better things to do than simply stalk the dungeons. She pushed past Kat, shoving her slightly, and disappeared out of sight.

Kat gave a little wave to Athene as she walked away. She said in a sickeningly sweet voice, "Ta-ta dear!! Hope you don't trip on your way out!!" Kat then turned to Katie and said in a voice of sincere sweetness, "Sorry about that Katie! I just can't stand that little twit and i'm pretty sure she's lost no love over me either. So, how have you been? It's been a while since i've seen or spoken to you!"

Kat had finally calmed down a good bit now that Athene had left. Although her face was still red from being angry she turned to Katie and said, "Sorry about that! My exams actually went really well! How about yours?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back