Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Straight Dark Cherrywood Wand 13" Sturdy with Selkie Hair
Half way up to the castle Kida had lost conciousness, it took her a long time because of the fact that she used to get hurt so many times the pain was neutral.
Kida lay Limp in Aeon's arms as he carried her up the Stairs to the Hospital Wing.
Kida gained conciousness for a second just in time to almost headbutt one of the doors "Aeon" she said softly before she slowly lost conciousness again, He put her down on the bed and then left through the portrait hole, above her bed, The Typical Aeon thing to do.

Kida lay unconcious in the same bed she used to always lie in when she used to visit The Hospital Wing.

yes i did run it past jesse to god mod him

Eden led the broom up the stairs while Chase held on. Walking into the Hospital Wing Eden had the broom place Chase gently on the bed so that he could rest. Eden walked over to where Kida was laying and brushed her hair out of her face. Taking a seat next to Kida's bed Eden waited for the nurse to come.

Chase groaned as he was placed on the bed. Stupid leg. Heal already. Chase thought, and he sighed. He sat up, and instantly regretted it. Pain shot through his leg, but he managed to ignore it and sit up, so he could see Kida. "How is she?" Chase asked. Chase would be the one to blame if Kida was badly hurt, cause she had been trying to help him, and had ended up losing balance. Chase sighed, thinking about his mistake, a mistake he would never make again. Chase laughed, and waited for Edens response.

Kida felt someone brush her hair out her face and she twitched a bit before going out of conciousness once more.
She heard someone talk and she gained conciousness again "Chase?" she said curiously trying to lift her head up but was hit with pain and fell back down again before she was out of conciousness again.

Kida came around again and her eyes snapped open she opened her mouth to call out pearl's name but she remembered she doesn't work here anymore. Kida threw her head back on her pillow then winced, her head hurt she slowly moved one of her arms up and felt the rather Lump on her head "Ow" she said before she dropped her arm beside her.
"Where is the Stupid Nurse" she said as she went out of conciousness again.

Kida came back to conciousness again and sighed "Eden can you get a Nurse or a professor or something please, my leg hurts" she said "or someone to take the pain away" she added, her leg was twisted the wrong it, and it was becoming harder to breath with the weight of her broken ribs on her Lungs. Kida sighed again and was out of it, she had to keep on trying to gain conciousness but couldn't maintain it for long.

Eden looked over at the two most important people in her life and felt so hopeless because they where in pain and there was nothing she could do about it. Walking over to the nurse's door Eden started pounding. "Open up there are two students here that need help one has broken ribs that are pressing on her lungs. Open this door right this moment or I shall break it down!" Eden shouted. She was in no mood to wait on someone to take there sweet time.

Chase sighed, watching Eden, "Calm down, love. Kida will be fine. There is no point in causing unnecessary noice. Else you will only get in trouble." Chase said, watching her bang on the door. Chase looked around, there didn't seem to be that many people around, nor did there seem to be a nurse anywhere nearby, "Where in the world could that nurse be. She doesn't seem to be anywhere nearby, my senses could be wrong though." Chase said, shrugging. He looked over at Kida, taking in her injuries, everything seemed to be okay. But then again.

Jim came running down the hall. He could hear the voices in the Hospital wing, not to mention the loud banging on the door itself. Coming into view of the students, Jim examined the situation.
"Right, She is a he today, and He has arrived." Jim spoke simply as he approached Kida and examined her injuries. She seemed to be the one who was worse off. "Right, this shouldn't hurt a bit... unless of course you have me as a Healer" the last part was mumbled, so that only Jim himself could hear it. Flicking his wand out, he aimed it at Kida's broken leg, "Episkey" was the next lot of words to leave his mouth. The spell took effect immediately, and with that done there was only one other thing to do to aide the girl. Handing her a rather large bottle, Jim gave her a cup along with it. "Pour out exactly what it says on the back whilst I go tend to ... Him." Jim spoke pointing back at the boy.

Heading over to the boy, Jim examined the boys legs, feeling parts of them. "Does it hurt here?" he spoke feeling one point, "Here?" feeling another and finally "Here?" as he finished the checking process. Looking at the boy and to the girl who seemed to be fine, Jim spoke up with a proud, loud, voice. "Right, Broken leg girl will take a little longer to recover then the young lad here. His legs are probably effected from the shock of the fall, or possibly just hitting them awkwardly. He'll be fine within the next hour." it was as simple as that.

Kida heard a man run in and she gained conciousness for a bit again. he said something which was followed by a spell she felt a crack as her leg moved back into place and she bit her lip in pain.
she man gave her a drink and she skulled it before grabbing a towel and putting it in her mouth to stop herself from screaming as she felt her ribs move and click.
Kida looked at Eden and then fell limp again. Kida Hated Hospitals

Eden look at the nurse holding her tongue so not to say what was on her mind Eden went and sat down next to Chase and held his hand. "See baby everything is going to be all right. Thank you so much. I don't believe I have ever seen you here before?" Eden was not used to seeing a male in a nurses job but if he knew what he was doing than more power to him.

Chase laughed, "I believe I was the one that told you, love." Chase said, smiling softly. He held Edens hand in his and looked over at the nurse, "I don't recall seeing him either. And last I recall my name wasn't "Him"." Chase said, laughing. Chase looked over at Kida, "Well, Kida. You'll be out of here soon, don't fret." Chase said, smiling. Chase kissed Eden softly and waited for his leg to heal, "An hour, aye? I was never good at the waiting game." Chase said, smiling.

"I know but I still worry." Eden stood up there was no way she was going to be able to sit still for very long. Walking back over to Kida, Eden took a seat. "I'm so sorry that this happened I'll help you get a new broom if you want. I feel bad about yours breaking and all." Eden looked down at her hands to her ring thinking about what it meant for her and Chase.

Jim stood up, looking around the hospital wing for a moment. He did this until the Eden girl began to talk. "It's not a problem. It's my job, and quite frankly, some one should have been up here. We were at fault." He spoke, looking a little embarrassed at the fact of how unorganized the Hospital wing had become. "No, you probably haven't seen me around." this time, he addressed both Eden and Chase. "I'm new around here, so not many have." he smiled, and couldn't help but letting off a slight chuckle at the comment that Chase had made, "Apologize, some of the students names aren't lodged into my head just yet."

It was then that Jim turned to look at Kida. She was limp clearly, and it was obviously more or less from the pain. Brushing a hand through his hair, Jim ensured to check Kida's temperature to ensure everything was as it should be. "Right. She'll be bouncing around in no time. She's coping rather well, considering." nodded Jim before trailing off to the Nurses office. "Let me know if you need me!" he called back in the direction of the students.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back