More Letters

Blake Zepline

Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
It was the night before exams and although Blake knew he should have been studying, he also knew that he at least needed to write a letter to his mother. He did not necessarily need to fill her in on all the details, but he owed it to her to at least write something.
Spotting one of the school owls which was awake, Blake strolled over to it and began stroking its beak. Once he had tied his letter to its leg, Blake picked up the owl carefully from its perch and walked over to the window of the Owlery.
The owl did not hesitate to fly free, and although Blake had not told it who to fly to, he had a feeling the owl had its own way of knowing things.
Dear Mom,

I am sorry for not having written to you throughout the first semester of school, I have been busy. Just informing you that I will not be returning for the holidays as I have some plans made already. Happy Christmas and also a Wonderful New Year. I guess I will be seeing you during the summer then.

Blake
<i></i>

Gah, so many letters, Blake thought as he rushed up to the Owlery and quickly tied yet another letter to the leg of an owl. He had about an hour before his first exam. Once the owl took off, Blake ran back down the stone steps and down to the Dungeons.
Dear Mom,

Well, if it is that important to you that I come home for the holidays, then alright. But I want to bring a friend. I promised someone that I would spend the holiday with them and I hate going back on my words.
Friend you say? I thought you didn't have time for friends? Anyway, I guess I will see you at King's Cross next week. Exams are going on right now and then school break starts exactly one week from now.

Blake
<i></i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back