Moonlight Stroll and Rule breaking

Makato Scry

OOC First Name
Brandon
Wand
12" Elder wand with Dementor's tear core
Makato stood outside of the stone castle that was Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardy. The sky was clear and the stars shined bright and accompanied the every beautiful moon. A wind blew across the lake that carried the smell of flowers and new life, and whipped his long cloak around him. He gazed across the still lake and was lost in thought, with no care in the world that he was not suppose to be outside at this hour of the night but he had to clear his head.

He had gone through alot this year and come to terms with who he was and what he was afraid of most, and that was his enability to control his temper. Makato shuddered at the thought of loosing control, he hated himself forevery time he thought about it. When Makato lost control he was lost in his head in blinding rage that consumed his entire being . No one had showed him how to control his rage and so Makato had to seperate himself from others in order to protect them.

Makato felt his eyes fill with tears he had some much anger and so much rage that he wanted it all to disapear.

"i hate this..." Makato whispered to the wind.

"I Hate This... this anger.. this rage." Makato said as he looked up with a burning pain in his eyes.

"I HATE THIS ALL... I HATE THIS FEELING... SOMEONE SAVE ME FROM MYSELF." Makato Rage ignited and he drew his wand with fury unknown to him and started casting spells left and right causing dirt and debris to fly up. Small plants burst in to flames and he was screaming incohertenly at the night. He hoped someone could save him form his self.

Zazuka had been looking up at the stars not really looking. Her eyes had been clouded takeing on a dreamyer state and the pattern in them was such that anyone that looked at them and the sky would say that they where exsactly the same. Zazuka was facing her own problem. Her nightmares where getting worse. Some nights she woke up in tears. The worst part was that that she couldn't remember her dreams after she had them so she couldn't talk to anyone about them. Zazuka had taken a chance and walked herself out of her commonroom and out on to the lake to look at the stars.

They where the only ones that seemed as far and tiny as she did at the moment. The distubence made Zazuka come out of her daze made of night and spring plants. It was that boy she had met not too long ago. He was screaming something. She wanted to get closer but soon he was ingulfed in a cloud of dust and flying pieces of dirt. It was a cloud around him and Zazuka was far enough way to watch. And watch she did. She figured it was like a boy thowing a tantrum. One just has to wait until he get's tierd then talk to them. Zazuka watched from her distence feeling sorry for the plants that where being distroyed as she had planed many of them herself as a part of the Wild Patch Club. "Sham really, how rage can affect everything around us, not just the person feeling it." She said to herself. Her eyes shimmering behind her glasses as she watched.

As Bellatrix walked along the pathways to the Lakefront, she was engulfed in black. Black from the night and the whipping of her long dark robes around her from the cool breeze. Her hair was left lose and gently flowing around her face, as her skin appeared more milky white and beautiful in the moonlight. Her green eyes searched the grounds, finally finding her dear friend. Makato, throwing some for of tantrum. Pity washed over her as she approached at a smooth pace, her face solemn. Once behind him, but to the side a bit, she gently placed her hand upon his shoulder and murmured, "You're not lost yet, don't lose your self. Remember, we can always be found again, when the ones who care for us are there."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back