Momoko Takigawa

Full Name: Momoko Takigawa
- Nicknames: Momo, Little Geisha
- Birth Date: May 22, 2007
- Current Age: 14; will be 15 shortly
- Basic Appearance: Almond-shaped chocolate brown eyes, petite figure, long silky black hair, full lips, light skin tone. Pretty short - 5ft 3
- Parents: mother - Kimiko, father - Hiroyuki; both passed away when she was 8
- Siblings: 1 older sister - Emiko(19); hasn't seen her sister since last year
- Pets: A Bombay cat named Satoru
- Area of Residence: New Zealand
- Blood status: Muggle Born

- What would their Patronus be? a huge Koi fish (Japanese carp)
- What would their Boggart be? her all alone
- What would their Animagus form be? a cat
- What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? her and her family together again
- What memory could they use to create a Patronus? The times she spent with her sister

Imagine that your character keeps a diary or journal. Write a page that could possibly be found in it:
14/5: Sunny and Warm
I miss nee-chan. She was all I had left. I'm truely all alone now. I don't want to be alone. I want to be with my sister.
I can only hope that the students at Hogwarts New Zealand will like me. But I'm not very good with English. And I'm so unfamiliar with the customs here. Will they think I'm too weird? Will they not like my accent? I can't wait to go to the school but, at the same time, I don't want to go at all.
I wish nee-chan was here. She'd make everything alright. But I'll never see her again.
What am I going to do?

Love Forever and Always,
Momoko

Hi Brit :D It's !Nakamura-Sakura (yeah I got banned =p) Just helping a bit with Character Development -

1) Why would her Patronus be a Koi fish?

2) You mentioned her Boggart to be being all alone. Is there a specific reason for this?

3) Why would their Animagus be a cat? And what type?

4) Any specific event with her sister to produce her Patronus?

There ya go - just a few points to start you off. :)

Hey, Rach!

1) Why would her Patronus be a Koi fish? Her mother owned a kimono with a koi fish pattern. It's very elegant and was very expensive. When she died, the kimono was sent to the sisters for Emiko(Momoko's sister) to wear. Then when the sisters were separated, Momoko found the kimono packed away in her luggage. It was always her favorite kimono that her mother and sister ever wore. Also, as a side note, the koi represents love, friendship, strength, courage, and determination and are believed to bring good luck and good fortune.

2) You mentioned her Boggart to be being all alone. Is there a specific reason for this? Momoko has never been on her own. When their mother got sick, Emiko cared for Momoko and was always there for her. Momoko and her sister had no other family after their parents died. So Momoko only had her sister but they were separated. Her sister had always been there for her and always cared for her and helped her. She was taken from her sister so suddenly and the change was so drastic that, even after a year, she's still struggling to cope.

3) Why would their Animagus be a cat? And what type? She's very curious and has a fun playful side. However, she's also graceful which is somewhat natural but she also learned a lot of it from emulating her older sister. As for type, black and fluffy. ^_^

4) Any specific event with her sister to produce her Patronus? Remembering anything with her sister will do. But her best Patronus is produced when she remembers the time her sister wore their mother's koi kimono for the first time. For Momoko, it was like seeing both her mother and sister at the same time.

Hope that explains some stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back