Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Ash Wand, 14 1/4", Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
Isabella had spent the entire Halloween feast with her friends though the entire night she had been scanning the hall for Aiden. She wondered why he hadn't talked to her all day, it almost seemed as if he had been avoiding her. After the feast had ended and Bella had still not talked to him, she sent him a note with Wendy's owl saying to meet her at the top of the North tower 'to talk.'

Completely unaware of what Wendy had done, Isabella thought of those words as no big deal. She wore Aiden's sweater that she slept in, a jean skirt and black tights and let her hair down after wearing it up all day. She crossed her arms across her chest to block out the cold October night air as she waited for him atop the tower.

Aiden had been at the feast strictly for food purposes, he didn't want to see Isabella and Theo together, he knew it wouldn't turn out well. When he got a letter from Bella asking to meet her at the North Tower, he was angered and confused, what was she going to do now? Start kissing Theo right in front of him? Bloody fantastic! Aiden thought sarcastically as he crumpled this letter in his fist and made his way over to the North Tower.

When he reached there he shot Bella a hurt glare and put his hands in the pockets of his jeans, and snapped, "What is it Isabella?" Aiden looked her over and raised his eye brows as he saw that she was wearing his sweater, he scoffed as he thought, Another way to hurt me, fantastic!

Isabella heard Aiden approaching and smiled as soon as she saw him emerge from the entrance. However her smile was quickly wiped off by the glare he shot at her and the angry tone in his voice. She frowned slightly wondering why he had acted and sounded like that but tried not to think anything of it. Maybe he's just tired and doesn't want to meet so late, she tried reasoning with herself.

She bit her lip as she thought of an answer for his harshly said question. "I just wanted to talk to you. I didn't see you all day today," she confessed with a weak smile.

Aiden raised his eye brow at Bella's words and said, "You wrote me, you told me not to see you again." He frowned and said critically, "So what do you want to talk to me about Isabella, because if you want some advice on how to get Theo to like you back, I'm not doing it." Aiden looked away from her, she looked better then ever, it wasn't what he wanted, he wished that she was just as much of a mess as he was without her.

Isabella looked at Aiden with a confused look. "What? I never wr--" she began before she stopped mid-sentence after hearing what he said about her getting Theo back. "What does Theo have to do with us?" she asked getting more confused by the minute. "What're you talking about Aiden?" she asked softly, worry full in her eyes as she looked at him while biting her lip. She tucked a stray piece of hair behind her ear as she waited for him to explain just what he was talking about.

Aiden scoffed coldly and said, "You know what I'm talking about? I got a letter from you yesterday." Aiden took out his wand and muttered, "Accio letter." The letter zoomed towards him and he cought it the threw it over to Bella and said, "Refresh your memory at all?" He tucked his wand away in case Theo came up, he knew for a fact that he would be tempted to curse him and that would hurt Bella.

Isabella looked at him completely lost as to what he was talking about. "What letter?" she asked almost impatiently. "I never wrote to you," she said as he summoned the letter. She grabbed the letter when Aiden roughly threw it at her and after she finished reading it, tears welled up in her eyes. "Aiden," she looked up at him. "You know I would never do this. I didn't write this," she said holding up the letter and wiping her tears away with a free hand. At first she felt sadness because of what the letter said, but then she began getting angry wondering who would do that and why Aiden would actually believe it.

Aiden didn't watch Bella's reaction, when she said his name he looked away more from her as she denied writing the letter he snapped his head back towards her and said, "Then who Bella?" Aiden paused for a moment then mumbled in French, "I should have stayed at Durmstrang." He knew that this was true now, he knew that Gaspard and Uncle were right, he was better off in Durmstrang.

Bella's lip trembled when Aiden seemed to look away rather than look at her. "I don't know who could've done it, but it wasn't me!" she said, her voice high and shrilly as she tried not to cry. Then he mumbled something in French about staying at Durmstrang and Isabella's face went from sorry to angry. She hated when people assumed she didn't know French, she remembered two stupid Ravenclaws on the train on their way to Hogwarts speaking in French when they thought no one understood them and she put them in their place.

She crossed her arms over her chest and narrowed her eyes at him. "Is that really how you feel Aiden? You would rather be at Durmstrang than here?" she said angrily. She felt more tears form in her eyes but this time out of anger. She couldn't believe he would actually believe she would kiss Theo and break up with him for Theo!

Aiden looked back up at Bella and he took a step towards her and said in French because he was too angry and hurt to even bother speaking English, "For all I know you did kiss Theo." He sighed then said, "Give me a reason not to." Aiden frowned and then looked at Bella and said, "You.. this is embarrassing and hurtful." As he said this he took the letter from her hands and looked at it once more and then chucked it behind them.

Isabella pursed her lips when he still seemed to believe she kissed Theo. "Aiden, I would never do that!" she replied in French as well, frustrated at his inability to believe her. She sighed and said, "How is this embarrassing and hurtful? I didn't do it, I promise. Nor would I ever do it." She looked him straight in the eye as if she were trying to show him that she really didn't do it. His words 'give me a reason not to' still stung so she hadn't replied to that just yet.

Aiden narrowed his eyes as Bella looked into his eyes trying to decipher if she was acting or not. He sighed and said, "You're not lying." Aiden knew that he could always tell when she was lying but this was hard whoever did this had some balls, he was going to get them, and bad. He ruffled his hair with his hand awkwardly, he wasn't ready to hug her, the idea of them being together was still fresh in his mind.

Isabella nodded her head softly when he said she wasn't lying. Aiden could always tell when she was lying, she didn't know why he decided to stop figuring out if she lied or not. Isabella noticed that he still didn't seem convinced so she sighed and said, "What do you want me to do to prove that I didn't kiss him? I rarely even talk to Theo," she said with her eyebrows raised in honesty. She wanted to just reach over and hug him but she was afraid of being rejected for it so she didn't bother.

Aiden looked at Bella and said, "I believe you but the thought of you together..." Aiden frowned at the thought, it was awful he hated it and who ever wrote the letter. He put his hand on her shoulder softly and said, "It'll um take some time." He grinned at Bella awkwardly then put his hand back at his side and shoved his hands in his pockets.

Isabella scowled, clearly displeased with Aiden's response. "You make it seem like if I actually did it," she mumbled looking down at her feet. "Aiden I, I think I l--" she began before stopping herself. She had been on the verge of saying something drastic, but she was afraid of what Aiden would do if she said it, she didn't think she could handle that rejection.

Aiden narrowed his eyes and said, "Well I thought you did, isn't that enough?" He sighed then looked at Bella and asked curiously, "Yes?" He sighed inwardly and frowned, this was a little too much for him, he was frustrated with all of this. He flicked his eyes towards the window and then took his hands out of his pockets and took Bella's hand in his and lead her over to the window before letting go of her hand again and leaning against the window.

Bella let herself be guided over to the window but didn't know how to read Aiden's emotions. When he asked her to keep going she sighed and bit her lip as she looked down. "I would never do anyting like that to hurt you because," she breathed before saying it. "BecauseIthinkIloveyou," she mumbled all at once. She tugged on the sleeves of Aiden's sweater she was wearing and bit her lip in anxiety, avoiding the look he might have on his face.

Aiden's mouth formed a small 'o' in surprise from her words, but quickly closed it, what was he supposed to say? He wasn't in love with Isabella, he barely knew what it meant; he was twelve, there was no way anyone that age could know what it meant. He pressed his eye brows together thoughtfully, he didn't know how to respond, he knew that he didn't want to hurt her but he didn't want to lie to her either.

After a long moment of thought he looked back at Isabella and carefully wrapped his arms around her and said, "And I love spending time with you." Aiden mumbled a few of his words together so she didn't catch it but it was enough so it counted that he didn't lie to her, he frowned with guilt but hid it with an awkward smile.

Isabella noticed the long momentary pause before Aiden finally responded. She knew she should've expected him to reply that way, but it still didn't help ease how hurt she felt. Bella tried not to show her disappointment in her face but when Aiden wrapped his arms around her, she wriggled out of them. "No don't," was all she said to him, as she looked out the window and away from him. Tears were in her eyes again out of anger and sadness but she didn't let him see her face. She wanted to say so much more to him but she wanted her voice to be controlled.

Aiden sighed at Bella's reaction, he was to tired for all of this then put his arms to his side, then said, "What ever you say Isabella." Aiden never really called her by her whole name since they have been dating but it was the easiest way to distance himself with her. He didn't want to watch as she cried, it was painful but he couldn't say that he loved her, because he didn't.

Bella blinked away the tears as the sadness went away and anger was the most dominant emotion at the moment. Her tiny hands balled into fists as she crossed her arms and she turned around to face him. "Oh whatever I say? What, are you turning into Theo now with no emotions?" she said narrowing her eyes on him, comparing him to Theo on purpose since he seemed to be sensitive to the subject judging from his reaction to the fake letter. "Maybe I should go kiss him since you don't seem to care too much, and you already act like I did," she said more heatedly this time.

Aiden grimaced as Bella said that she should go kiss Theo, then turned at her, his expression showing how much she was vexing him oh so much. He narrowed his eyes and said coldly, "Go, do what you want, I'm done." Aiden turned away from her and back to the window, waiting for her to react, actually his words hadn't processed through his own mind, but he knew that he had just broken up with her. He was finished with the drama she brought, he didn't want any of it, he didn't want Alyssa to hate him, he didn't want to date any longer, not if he was hearing that she was kissing people and she was actually considering it because he thought it could be possible.

Isabella's mouth dropped after hearing what he said. Immediately a wave of tears ran down her face but she was glad he had been facing away from her so he couldn't see. She wiped them away and quickly regained her composure. She bit her lip so it wouldn't tremble and said coldly, "If that's what you want then fine." She tugged on his sweater she was wearing and wriggled out of it and threw it at his feet. "I never want to talk to you again!" she said angrily with one last look at him before she ran down the tower. She couldn't believe what just happened and half of her hoped it was just another nightmare she was having. She needed to find out who wrote that stupid letter that caused all this to happen but right now all she wanted to do was cry.

As Isabella ran out of the tower he picked his sweater up from off the floor and looked down at it, he couldn't keep it now, it reminded him of her too much. A few minutes after he did this he walked out of the North Tower and went back to his dorm, he didn't want to see anyone else, they would all think it was his fault again, they didn't get that this stupid letter was to blame.. this time.

END OF THREAD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back