Missy Mizzy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mizelea Brooks

OOC First Name
Mintzy ❤
Wand
Rosewood Wand 13 ½ Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Hey there girls and boys! So like I have this character Mizelea, It's been a while since I used her for RP's and I was hoping if she could once again give it a try. Mizelea is a happy go lucky girl who loves to have fun, adventurous and free spirit girl. I'm in need of Friends, Crushes, Mentors and lots of people to cheer her up. :p

Friends: Mizzy's looking a friend who's full of energy, someone who can chat with her all day. Any gender is good to her. I would appreciate if you're like a Dumstrang or Beauxbaton student. It's also interesting to have friends older than me like in their early 20's perhaps? :D

Crushes: Geez, I'm blushing already for no reason. I know Mizelea's too young to have a boyfriend so how about let's make it a friendly date blooming into something interesting? I want her to be all smiley towards a boy. She's a klutz when she's nervous specially around guys. :wub:

Mentors:Someone to guide her perhaps? Nothing too serious or anything. :doh:

She's currently studying at Beauxbatons as a second year student. Soooo all who's interest say "I" and reply to this thread. For some creative thinkers out there PM me you awesome plot. Hope to RP will you all soon! :woot:
- -Mintzy

Is it supposed to be someone from the same school? :)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back