OOC First Name
Liv
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Wand
Tulip Wood Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Cecily stuck the poster up on the wall using a sticking charm, looking around for the student responsible.

28i8495.jpg

Freya was wondering the Fourth Floor on her usual afternoon patrol and noticed a angry looking Cecily. Almost afraid to approach her she spoke from a slight distance. "Cecily? What's the matter?" She said in her calmest voice.

Cecily ran a hand down her face, sighing harshly. "One of my students stole a Mandrake. A fully grown one." She looked up and smiled ruefully. "I've got to find that Mandrake before anyone hears its cries. If they do...,"she trailed off meaningfully.

"Mother of Pearl! Well, I will certainly keep my eye out for you and I do hope that you find it before it causes any...well...trouble." Freya gave her co-worker a sympathetic look and wished her the best in her search.

"Thank you Freya," Cecily said, smiling at her sadly. She was grateful for the help. "I'm going to go speak with their head of house and try to work things out with them before alerting the staff. I think the student was just distraught over their mandrake being stewed up."

"Stewed up? Yes, that might upset me as well. I certainly hope it wasn't a Hufflepuff that created this havoc." Freya looked at the posters Cecily was sticking to the wall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back