Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Alexander
Wand
Straight 14 Inch Unyielding Mahogany Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Rhianne cuddled by the fireplace one winter night..She had sent owl to her parents,explaining that she would like to spend her third Christmas holidays away from them..She explained that she would love to come home but it would be a hassle for them and her to drive her back and forth to the train station..Good thing her parents understood..She glanced around,seeing that the other students had already left,leaving her and some couples inside the lounge..She sighed,her thoughts over to Robert..She hadn't seen him at the Great Hall nor at the common room..She sighed again..Maybe he has gone home..,she thought sadly..Even if she had sent owl for him,she wasn't expecting that he would send back a reply..

She bent her knees and wrapped her arms around them,letting her chin rest on them..Gazing at the fireplace,she let herself play among the fire's light,forming images out of the fire..She had not noticed someone come in and was looking directly at her..

Inside the school it had begun to get cold, and students were packing up for the holidays. Robert had no plans to go back to his family for the holidays and hoped they could managed without him. He made his way to the student lounge, to see if there were any students staying. The room was empty, apart from one girl curled up on the sofa, seemingly daydreaming to the fire. Rhianne. He walked through and took a seat in one of the chairs at the back. Rhianne had no idea he'd entered. She must have been in deep thought. "What's on your mind?" he asked, smiling as his voice made her jump. He'd stopped looking at her and had begun "reading" a book one of the first years had left behind "Defence against the dark arts for beginers".

Absorbed in her thoughts,Rhianne almost jumped when she heard Robert's voice.."What's on your mind?" ,he just asked..She smiled,stood up and sat beside him,answering in just one word,"You.."She lowered her eyes,yet she yearned to tell him more..She let her eyes roamed around the lounge til she let them rest on the book he was holding..

Robert looked out from behind his book when she said "you". He had a smile on his face, but his eyes were slightly distant, and a vague colour of red, as if he'd been in tears a while before. He tried to concentrating his gaze on his book, "Oh really?" his smile broadend. "Why me?" he asked, almost wishing he hadn't. If he got a certain reply, he would feel even more guitly.

2ewpst3.jpg

Rhianne glanced up at Robert when she felt he looked up..Seeing the smile on his face made her heart melt but the look in his eyes made her frown..Something is up and it might concern her..
"Something wrong,Rob??",she asked,ignoring the question Robert asked her..
2zyfwuf.jpg
TAGGED♥♥ Robert Kain
WORDS♥♥ 44 words
MUSIC♥♥ Is this for you?
OUTFIT♥♥ See me
NOTES♥♥ Sorry for the delay!
CREDITS♥♥ By Rhianne Delle's Shope##Stealing is no good;so if you want some,come and get some!

Robert wrapped his arms round her tightly. "Rhianne" he said, almost as if he was trying to tell her something. He looked straight into her eyes. "You i love you don't you" he said truthfully, before hiding his face her hair. "Im..so sorry" he said, running one of his own hands through his own hair in frustration.

2ewpst3.jpg

Rhianne's heart melt at the sight of Robert's eyes boring into hers..WHen he told her that he loves her,she smiled and nodded.."You know that I know that even from the start..",she whispered..But hearing his sorry made her confused even more.."Sorry??About what,Rob??"she asked,placing her hands on the both sides of his face,forcing him to look at her in the eye..
2zyfwuf.jpg
TAGGED♥♥ Robert Kain
WORDS♥♥ 59 words
MUSIC♥♥ Is this for you?
OUTFIT♥♥ See me
NOTES♥♥
CREDITS♥♥ By Rhianne Delle's Shope##Stealing is no good;so if you want some,come and get some!

He knew he only had to say one word to give it all away. Could he do that? It was quite clear he wasn't going to lie to his girlfriend, but he didn't want to she her getting hurt ether. "I.. i had no choice" he stammered, still looking into her eyes, which was actually making it alot harder to try and confess. "Larissa" he said simply, all the guilt draining his eyes now. There was nothing he could do when she turn "it" on. He had no control.

Rhianne's smile vanished at Robert's response..Yeah,sure..One word could give it all away..Her eyes narrowed though she rarely noticed tears from her eyes..She felt crushed..She broke away from his embrace and turned to face the fireplace where she could openly cry.."Why??How??",she stammered..She knew all about Larissa's ability but she could never believed that Robert wasn't able to resist it.."When??Where??",her voice almost a whisper.."You forgot me during those times,do you??",she almost accused Robert..She could hardly turned back around and faced him..

Robert knew this would happen. He rested his elbows on his knees and put his head in his hands. "I thought" he paused. "i wouldn't get into this again." He said. "I dont want to hurt you, trust me i'd do anything for you." he continued, "I can't resist it Rhianne." he confessed. He didn't want to lose his girlfriend, and wish Larissa would stay away, or act normal if they ever did need to be in the same room. "I'm sorry. I couldn't lie to you." Robert found out Larissa was only using him. She loved another older man anyway, not that he cared.

He stood up and walked over to the fireplace next to her, staring at the flames. "If you want to just walk out of here, then fine, i would understand. But i really do love you" he said, giving her cheek a small kiss before tucking his hands into his pockets and wandering round the room, before stopped at the wall and banging his forehead against it.

Rhianne sighed as she let her tears fall..Of course Robert would never hurt her and she knew that no one could resist Larissa if she turns it on.."I'm sorry. I couldn't lie to you.",he said,which Rhianne found sincere..Of course,he would never..She wiped her tears and sighed,still looking on to the fireplace..

Robert approached Rhianne and said,"If you want to just walk out of here, then fine, i would understand. But i really do love you" She closed her eyes at the touch of his lips on her cheek.."I love you too,you know that..",she whispered to herself..She heard him walk away from her and she turned around if he left the lounge..But no he did not,he stopped by the wall and banged his forehead..

Rhianne gasped and rushed to him..Pulling Robert to her,she buried her head on his chest and wrapped her arms around his waist.."I love you,Rob..I know you would never hurt me.." Looking up into his eyes,she let her hand run through his forehead and let it rest on his neck..

Robert was suprized when she felt Rhianne come over to him. He turned and wrapped his own arms round her tightly, stroking his cheek against her hair. He looked down into her eyes, and brushed away a tear. "Good because it's true" he smiled. "You know, i have, so much, planned for us" he said, thinking about the things that had been in his mind recently. "You do forgive me, don't you?" he asked, still hugging her. He didn't want to upset Rhianne.

Rhianne smiled as Robert hugged her back..She smiled and nodded.."Of course,I do, you silly..So don't go looking for trouble okay??",she teased..She was glad that it was finally behind them now.."So,what are these plans of yours??May I know about them??",she asked,pulling Robert by hand towards the couch..

Robert brushed hair out of her face and crashed on the couch, pulling Rhianne with him. "Where were we. Or at least, what were you doing before i so rudely interupted?" he smiled, and pulled her into a hug on the couch.
He was stroking her arm, "Well, let's see. In the summer, we could go down to the lake, sit by, play by it." he said, "And push you in it" he teased.
"And, what else. There this place Libby showed me in the forbidden forest. Once you've climbed the tree, and if you go at the right time of night it's beautiful" he smiled, "like you."

Rhianne laughed as Robert pulled her towards the couch..She let herself be engulfed by his arms into a hug and smiled as she listened to him talk.."Well, let's see. In the summer, we could go down to the lake, sit by, play by it." he said, "And push you in it" he teased..Rhianne laughed and pinched playfully Robert's arm.."Yeah,push me and I'll bring you in with me..",she retaliated..

"The forbidden forest??Hm,that's something..",she said thoughtfully..She began to imagine what the tree could look like..

Robert was smiling to Rhianne, and suddenly a thought came into his head. "No, no no no" he suddenly started saying, and he quickly got up and out of the chair. He knew Rhi would be confused but he couldn't care. "Rhi" he looked across to her. The flickering flames reflecting in her eyes. He couldn't do this could he? As much as he liked her he had to. "This can't happen." He walked back over to her, his hand briefly stroking her shoulder. He looked into her eyes, "We, never, talk. Do we?" he said, asking her as if trying to get her to admit it herself. He ran him hand through his hair. "And i, i am not good for you" he gave out a small almost scared laugh. "There are some things in this world, i'm not going to let get to you. But one of them is me" he said finally. He walked around the room a bit more, "I'm so sorry." he said, just simply standing there in the middle of the room. These last few weeks had been hard for him, and he knew it was time for them both to move on. "You know it's true. You could do, so much better" he gave her a sad smile, pausing for a moment, before heading out. He needed some time on his own.

Rhianne's smile faltered..She was now confused..What on the hell Rob is babbling now??"Yeah,we never talk but we seem okay after a year now..Now I dont understand..",she shook her head..

When Robert started walking out,she cant help but let tears fall again..She followed him and grabbed his shoulders to turn him back,facing her.."Robert!What are you talking about?!",she barely screamed the words to his face and almost punched him on the chest..

When Robert was pulled round he was almost glaring at her. "Get off of me Rhianne. I've tried to be nice." he said in an almost desperate tone. "What do you mean what am i talking about?" he asked her, "Stop crying" he said simply. He didn't want to see her cry again. He didn't want to make things worse for her. He was planning just to get out of there. He wasn't one even to have any commitment issues anyway, and it had dawned on him recently why this relationship had lasted so long anyway.

Rhianne gaped at Robert..She could not believe that he really glared at her.."Stop crying?!"she sniffed,still letting her tears flow,"What do you care??"She could not believe that their problems were not over and it seem they are over.."Why not say it to my face,Robert??Rather than stabbing me in my back making me stupid??All I want from you is love and time and yet you made empty promises.."she almost shouted..She could accept this reality but for now she half hoped that even for the last time,she would be enveloped in the warmth of his embrace..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back