Status
Not open for further replies.

Liliana Matthias

Wand
Hemlock Wand 14 1/2" Essence of Veela Hair
tumblr_lsgmde0XCe1qzvyhvo1_500.gif

• • •
DESCRIPTION HERE DESCRIPTION HERE DESCRIPTION HERE
Liliana is in need of some friends. Boys/girls it does not matter but she needs them. A little bit about Lils character - Liliana was born blind. She has not never been able to see but she kind of prefers it that way. Liliana is not helpless though so she tries to act as normal as possible and begged her parents to attend school like a normal witch would do. Liliana is a sixth year right now. Liliana is part-veela too but she forgets often and does not like to be based by her looks. Liliana is friendly and really enjoys music. Especially the oldies. A couple of friends would be really great for her. Especially if they would not mind having a friend who is blind or they like music.

If there is anyone out there interested in making one of her younger sisters please let me know as well! They might be needed in some plot later.

I can offer my services for a new character. Would just need to know age and stuff. But that is up to you. I have a list of names I've been dying to use too.
Otherwise, I was thinking Rubie Lefevre, but I also think...she would rip into Liliana and lay on the insults too; while the other half is thinking, she'd be nice. :erm:

Hey Acia,

I could offer Enzo here as a friend for her, I think Liliana's the type where Enzo could like her and appreciate her but think that it will only end as a friendship. I know Enzo is a total flirt, also he respect ladies and is a complete gentleman so I think their friendship would workout. I'm open for any ideas and feel free to look at my CD or ask any question about my character.
^_^ :r
Enzo.​
<i>
</i>

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back