missing home

Morgan Le Fey

OOC First Name
Mia
Wand
fancy staff
Morgan was restless, she could fee Avalon calling to her, but she knew that the only way she could become immune to the pull was to resist it. today she decided to visit Obsidian harbor. although she didn't notice her black dress contrasted with her pale skin, and both of them set off her bright eyes. wke walted up and down the cobblestones, looking in at the windows at all of the waerd and wonderful things inside. however she didnt dare go in as she needed the fresh air. she had walked up and down few times and decided to sit down.

Jay walked through Obsidian with a bag in one hand and the other hand in the pocket of his jeans. He looked around for his daughter who he was meeting here. As he turned ound he almost bumped into a woman. "Oh. Sorry." He looked at the woman and noticed her eyes. "My name's Jay." He held out his hand.

Morgan became tensed when someone knocked her. turning around quickly she saw a man, in an extremely baggy pair of jeans, "Excuse me!" she said. once the boy had apologized she thought it seemed fit to introduce herself. "Good afternoon. I Am Morgan Le Fay" she said in her posh british accent. this caused it to come out quite snobbish although she didn't mean it to. She shook his hand and was about to walk away when she decided to talk to him maybe it will help me ignore Avalon realizing he had a slight scottish accent ((correct me if i am wrong on that)) she said "how long have you been over here?" as a way to start conversation

((sorry i still havn't fully developed her character yet as i have only had a couple of role plays with her. so sorry for the snootyness))

The woman introduced herself and shook Jay's hand. "I've been here nearly a year now. I moved here because my daughter is going to hogwarts in september. I've always wanted to move because of how much she hated it in Scotland. Hogwarts gave me a reason to move. How about you??"

(It's alright. Jay's the same.)

Morgan listened a little as Jay told her his story. then she gave him her version of her own. "I moved here from england last year when my Daughter started her second year, as I wanted to be nearer to her." this wasn't strictly untrue as that was why she left, however it was no where near the whole story. "So". she said "What do you do?" she asked. as she hadn't got a job yet, she had been looking for a shop for a while but she hadn't, seen any for sale that were cheep enough.

"I work in the ministry in the department of regulation and control for Magical creatures. How about you?? Do you have a job??" Jay hadn't met very many people here in NZ. He spent most of his time at home with his daughter or on trips for work.

morgan sighed. "no i dont have a job. i have been trying to get one as a shop keeper but i dont know if i can afford the set up. I have been spending time looking around and i have had to go back to england a couple of times". Morgan stopped as she sat down on a bench conveniently placed in the sunshine. crossing her legs up in front of her like a young child and resting her staff across her lap. resisting home took all of her energy, she had none left.

((sorry her character keeps changing, but i still dont feel comfy with her yet))

Jay smiled. "How about if I chip in with a bit of money. I've got plenty and it only needs to feed me and my daughter which it does easy." Jay sat beside her on the bench.

(It's no problem. I'm still trying to get into Jay.)

Morgan was a little ashamed as Jay offerd her some money. What do you take me as? a charity case. Accepting charity is a sign of weakness and Le Fey's are not weak!her mind was screaming. however, didn't say this. "Thanks for your concern but i think i will be ok. it is just me and i have enough to live off". she took a bottle of water out of her pocket and took a mouthful. then turned to look out to sea.

"Well if you're sure." Jay looked in the direction Morgan was looking in. "Have you travelled much." Jay turned to look back at her and smiled. "I mean except for here and England." He added.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back