mischef in the libary...

Emilie Silverfox

Wand
Almond Wand 14 1/8" Essence of Phoenix Tail Feather
Emi walked into the libary the "book smell" that so many people loved hit her, she pulled a face, she personally hated the smell, like she hated reading.

Looking around she headed over to an area pulled out a random book and sat down, opening it at a random page. She didn't bother reading it, infact, she wasn't even glancing at the page. She was thinking. Alot. About her next mischevious plan.

She reached into her bag to make sure that all her equipment was in her bag. A horn, and some gigantic party poppers that made a lot of noise, and a big mess. She glanced round the silent libary; too silent in her opinion. She needed help though, and she was hoping another troublemaker would come.

((the horn is one of those ones that have a can, like in 17 again))

Tohoru walked in to the library with his wand. Flicking his wand at the book cases causing the books to jump out and change themselfs around getting all mixed in. Looking over at a young girl that must a first year who was looking into her bag. Walking over to her Tohoru droped down to his knees in front of her and whispered. "Dont move I know whats in your bag and if you dont let me help you out I swear I will unleash my twin on you and she dont like compation. So you going to let me help you or not?" Tohoru looked at the girl and flashed her the famous Koshiba smile that had been known to make girls melt.

Emi looked up, as a boy crouched in front of her. He was a bit bossy, Emi raised an eyebrow, then replied

"Nope." her smile twinkling back at his which, had at first, amazed her.

"Kiddiiing." she said snickering quietly, always a joker.

"So do you really know what's in my bag? Or have you done it before?" she asked thinking that maybe her idea wasn't so good after all.

"Yea I know whats in the bag you had it wide open for everyone and their mom to see. And I have not done something like this before but it seems like fun. Im more of the kind to drop a Mandrake in Professor Styx's class. And calm down and get that look off your face I know that it look my sister Hoshi gets it when she is doubting herself. Whatever it is that you are planing is most likely a good idea so why dont you feel me in so we can get to work." Tohoru said as he took his wand back out and started messing up books on another shelf.

[[no probs ^_^ ]]

"I did not!" Emi hissed, looking down "Ok, maybe I did" she then said a little sheepishly.

"Anyways, you know what I have in here" she said, then followed "So I was thinking, that we basically set off the party poppers, make a bit of chaos, then set off the horn with a book, so that it goes off itself, while we escape" she finished looking at him.

"Sound good?" she whispered.

"Sounds great." Tohoru whispered reaching over he brushed a hair out of Emilie's face lingering a bit on her face letting a smile cross his face. "So lets get started." Reaching over into her bag he pulled out the party poppers and sending them into different directions of the libary with his wand he looked over at Emilie he said. "So let me know when your ready and I'll set these puppies off and we will be ready to go."

When Tohoru brushed a strand of her hair out of her face Emi glanced up slightly confused and with the slightest red cheeks, but returned the smile.

She watched him scatter the party poppers around the room she grinned.

"oh, im ready whenever you are" she replied giving him a wink and poking her tounge out. She then turned back to setting up the horn. She grabbed a book and pulled out something that made the horn ready to create a scene. Looking over and meeting Tohoru's eye she nodded.

She took one last glance at the people sitting and reading their books and with a twinkle in her eye let the horn off.

Andy had been sitting near the back of the library reading through a book on divination of all things, she had been extremely sceptical on these types of subjects even though she had been able to read tea leaves since she was about 6 or 7yrs old but various situations in her life recently had given her reason to think that perhaps fate and destiny really existed and no matter what you did in life to push it one way, these unknown factors often stepped in to push it another way. She was just about to flick the page when the most excruciating noise pierced her ears. It sounded like one of those horns she used at quidditch games. Standing up she went in search of the culprit or culprits and spying a few younger students walked over to them her prefect badge gleaming brightly.

With hand outstretched she shook her head at the boy and girl.
"Alright you two, hand that over for starters. Now I can give you both an essay to write up or I can march you to your Head of House and have points deducted from your houses, which I don't think you'd like much and I certainly know I wouldn't like" she said staring at the young Gryffindor boy, "so what will it be?"

Emi sighed, wanting to roll her eyes at the prefect; but knew that this wouldn't be the best idea. She also wanted to roll her eyes over the prefects badge. Seriously it was only a badge, she wished the annoying gleam would disppear too. Oh why do older people have to be party pooper, she thought in her head. Looking over at Tohoru she handed over horn, a defeated look on her face for the meantime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back