Minx Potter

Minx Potter

Wand
Mahogany Wand 14" Essence of Unicorn Hair
Full name: Minx Nena Potter

Family: Cassie Morse (Minx's mother. Divorced from Minx's father. Witch. She spaces out from time to time, loves her daughter, but can be reasonably strict with her. Owns a private owlery), Nicolas "Nick" Potter. (Minx's father. Divorced from Minx's mother. Wizard. No relation in any way to Harry Potter. Fun loving, spoils Minx a lot and can make her laugh), Danny Morse (Minx's step-father. Muggle. Abusive towards Minx, pushy, hits her where her clothes cover the bruises), Sally Morce (Minx's step-sister. Muggle-born witch. 10 years older than Minx, works for the ministry of magic. Sympathies with Minx a lot) and Sky the owl (Minx's pet. Enjoys biscuit crumbs and coco pops for a treat. Seems to stand up for Minx, but that's impossible).

Description: Peach skin, slightly pointy nose. Rounded face. Small, full lips. Kind, dark blue eyes. Shoulder-length, dirty-blond hair, usually tied up, with a short fringe. Slightly spotty. Rectangle glasses with rounded corners and chewed arms. Not as thin as a stick, but not over-weight, with a small scar on the palm of her right hand. Always wears a watch.

Casual clothes: Black or blue jeans, a black Yin Yang armband, black and blue trainers and a black jacket. She wears a black, long-sleeved top, covered by a green one, a white, long-sleeved top, covered by a black corset, or a black t-shirt.

Interests: Reading, listening to music, caring for Sky the owl, magic and spending time with her friends.

Likes: Sky the owl, music, books, her parents, her step-sister, magic, kind or loopy people, cats, owls.

Dislikes: Her step-father, people who remind her of her step-father, toads.

Her favorite personality trait: Her friendliness, because when people see that, they start to like her.

Her pet peeve personality trait: Her shyness, because it blocks her friendliness.

Minx's Hogwarts diary:

Day 1:

This feels weird. I don't DO diaries as a rule. Because if someone got hold of it, they could spread my secrets to all the wrong people. I would probably die of embarrassment.

But Sally gave me this enchanted Diary, erm, you. She says that you can only read what you've written, not what anyone else has written. Perfect for me.

We arrived in London this afternoon, then did some shopping for my school stuff. My wand was first.

My dad suggested a beech wand, as that was the type wand as my mother's first wand.

The first wand back-fired on me, burning a small scar onto my hand. It still hurts. Then, Mr Olivander gave me a choice of 3 boxes. I chose the middle one. It felt like a summer breeze rushed up my legs and through my hair. My father smiled and bought the wand, along with a holster for me to put it in.

The rest of the day passed uneventfully. It was just me and my father, so I relaxed and joked a bit, but the street was ultra crowded, so I kept my head down a lot. Damn my shyness! But I got a unicorn amulet, so I'm happy.

My outfit for tomorrow consists of a pair of black jeans, white stockings, a long-sleeved, white top with a black corset covering most of it, a black jacket, my unicorn amulet, a small black bag for my easy-access luggage, Sky's silver cage, and my black/blue trainers.

Now it's getting late. I've made sure all my stuff is ready. I've checked it twice (my father told me to relax, but this stuff cost him a small FORTUNE! I don't want to leave anything behind). I have some spending money (3 galleons, 5 sickles and 11 knuts). And now I'm going to sleep.

Goodnight, Diary.

Minx.

Tally or Shorty minx??

Is there any reason you don't like toads or are they just to slimy for you??

Tally or Shorty minx??

Minx is about 4'8", so about average for her age.

Is there any reason you don't like toads or are they just to slimy for you??

Yes, toads are quite slimy and, even though Minx is quite messy, she doesn't like slime. Also, toads are awfully jumpy, and that reminds Minx of her step-father's brutal and uncalled for attacks.

Thank you for the questions, Tyler

Users who are viewing this thread

Back