Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Maddiie was pacing back and forth in her dorm. She was getting anxious about the exams, feeling herself scratch and get red all over. I need to walk, she said leaving her dorm, ignoring everyone around her. She had found herself all the way down the first corridor, still pacing but was distracted by the portraits. They kept trying to talk to her, but Maddiie would not budge. She was not for one to talk to portraits herself.

She sat down, on a window sill, knowing there was more than just the exams bothering her. Her mother was still on her mind, she wanted to know if she was still alive. But something inside her, told her she was not. Maddiie had managed to conceal her trouble dilemma to most of her other peers. But how long will this go on, she had her reason for not going home now. Maddiie sat still as everyone passed her whispering among them self, she ignored it not letting bother her. But now what to do....

An owl swooped down and dropped a letter at Maddiie's feet. The owl flew away once he knew his job was done.
Dear Maddiie,

I'm sorry to say that I've left Hogwarts, my parents took me out of the school. They wanted me to go somewhere closer to home. I have no idea why. I sent them letters saying I wasn't leaving but my parents got me and I'm now back in Spain, and will be going off to Beauxbaton to join my cousin, Alice. She says the schools good and she also has a boyfriend. I explained to her why I didn't want to leave, she didn't understand that I loved you and didn't want to leave you. She's obviously a bit young to understand it. Anyway I thought I might tell you so you know. I'm sorry and I hope you can forgive me. I have enclosed a picture of me so you can always remember me. I wish you all the best in life, and that you will one day find someone else but to me, you will always be my one and only Juliet.

Grande

sid2wv2.jpg

Maddiie looked up to see a letter has fallen in her hand. She opened and smiled as a picture had fallen, it was a picture of Grande. She picked it up and held it close to her as she read his letter. Slowly her smiled faded away, tears suddenly was falling down her face. He had left, they had taken him away from me, her heart aced at the moment. She cried quietly to herself, letting herself fall to the ground, she reread her letter slowly once over again. Why, why did he have to leave after all that was going on now Grande was her only stabilities. She tried to wipe away the tears but it kept pouring down her face, she held his picture against her chest wishing he could come back again. But that would never happen again, their trip to Spain will never happen, their life they had planned would never happen. But in a way she knew, she knew it wasn't going to last long, it was to perfect to stay the least. But still she loved him, still it hurt still. And all she had now was his gift and his picture.

Ginny was strolling around outside on the lawn when she saw an owl fly into the castle. she became curious and finally went inside in search for it. She had just got in the first floor corridor when she saw madds sitting on the floor crying again. 'Maddiie. Here, have a tissue,'Ginny said offering her a tissue asa she sat down next her. 'Do you want to talk about it?'

Maddiie had seen Ginny approach her handing her a tissue. "Thanks Gin." she said taking the tissue. She handed the letter to Ginny to explain what has happen, her tears were still spilling out. She really had nothing to say at that point.

Ginny took the letter from Maddiie. She read it slowly and took everything in. Her eyes brimmed with tears but she held them back for Madds sake. She knew how she felt. Ginny handed the letter back to Maddiie. 'Hey Maddiie. At least you got to meet him. It'll be ok, you'll see.'Ginny said.

"I know." she said still tearing up. "But I miss him already." she felt herself go pale. She really missed him, she wished she can go with him. But that would not make sense, she had to finished her study here instead of chasing love. "Its just so hard."

Ginny smiled but it didn't mean anything. 'Maddiie. It's ok to miss him. Who wouldn't? But you got to promise yourself to keep it together.'Ginny reminded her.

"Its just I never got to say goodbye." she finally realized. "He just sent this letter and I never got to say goodbye." she had no closure. She knew she will get over it soon, but still she will always wonder as she get older, or just try to block it out of her memories.

Ginny chuckled. 'Maddiie. What is stopping you say goodbye in a letter? That's how he did it.' Ginny said. 'The world is a small place. You'll meet him again, I promise,'she gave her a freindly tap.

"Right." she said standing up with the letter again. Everything was changing, and Maddiie did not like it. "I hope I do." she said wiping away her face.

Ginny sighed and stood up. 'You will, Maddiie. One day when it's for the best.'Ginny patted her on the shoulder. 'Better?'

"Yeah." she lied posing a fake smile. "I think I will go and lay down." she said walking slowly towards her dormitory.

Ginny knew Maddiie was lying. She watched as Maddiie started walking towards her dormitory. 'Maddiie, please don't do anything stupid.Promise me'Ginny said quickly.

Maddiie rolled her eyes still walking. "I won't Ginny, see you later." she said still walking to her dorm.

Ginny smiled,'Bye Maddiie,'she said starting to walk back to her dorm. She relized Maddiie hadn't promised but it would have to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back