Mince pie!

Jade Caja

OOC First Name
Catherine
Wand
Willow 14" Unicorn Tail Hair
Jade had been hanging around the Gryffindor common room, but nobody was there to talk to, or that she felt like talking to. Stepping out of the hole, she walked for a bit, and paused at the window to admire the view, though it wasn't so detailed, it was raining. Big splotches were dribbling down, but despite this, she remained standing there, trying to make out any figures behind the glass. It was getting fogged up with her breath, so she wiped it with her robe sleeve. Peering out, there were lots of trees, and a lake. That was where she had visited some time ago.

Chase chuckled, walking along the corridor, delighted with himself, he noticed somebody staring out the window, "You know. It wont get any better unless you actually break the window. But that's your choice." Chase said, chuckling. He looked at her, trying to decipher who she was, "Do I know you? Probably not. Anyway. I am Chase. Chase Blade. Who might you be?" Chase asked. Chase walked up next to her, staring out the window, "Aguamenti." He said, and the window cleared with the rinsing of the water, making it able to see outside.

Jade heard some footsteps coming up behind her, and instinctively turned around. "I guess, but you can break it yourself." Listening and looking at the older guy, she replied "Nice to meet you Chase, I'm Jade Caja, 5th year Gryffindor. What year are you in?" First the introductions and then the rest would follow, Chase looked like a good guy, and she wanted to know him better. As Chase went up to the window, she saw he had cast a spell on the window. "Gee thanks, I had forgotten that one!" Her classes weren't that good, she usually remember the spell for the afternoon and then forgot it.

Chase chuckled, looking at her, "I probably could, but then I would have to fix it." Chase said, shrugging softly. He looked out the window, rain, as usual. Chase chuckled, "That would be Seventh Year." Chase said, chuckling. Chase looked at Jade, "What were you doing? Just here for some peace, or did you have a ulterior motive?" Chase asked, hoping he wasn't prying into her personal life, he wanted to make friends with Jade, she seems like a great person, and Chase was always willing to make new friends. Chase chuckled, "What do you mean, you forgot it? It's such a simple spell to remember." Chase said, chuckling once more.

Jade laughed at his remark and nodded at his next one. "I'm just bored out of my mind, and nobody was really talking to me in there." and indicated towards the dorm rooms behind her. It was true, there was one girl who was going to be in her dorm, but didn't feel like it in the end. "Well I have to say that my Charms marks were never very high, I'm better at like Astronomy and the such like."

Chase chuckled, "I love Charms. My best subject, then comes Transfiguration and Care of Magical Creatures. I prefect the practical subjects over the theoretical ones." Chase said. He loved being able to use the spells in class, it gave him a chance to perfect him, and show himself being superior over the other people. Chase chuckled, "What do you like doing in your spare time?" Chase asked.

"Interesting! Mine are actually the opposite. I like Arithmancy, Astronomy, and History of Magic." Jade was surprised at how different they were. "I never took Care of magical Creatures, and I hated the Transfiguration. But you know school isn't everything, I'm sure you'll figure that next year, going into the real world..." Jade turned her head to see if anyone else was joining them. Evidently not. Chase had asked her something, but she had missed it. "Pardon, what?" she questioned.

Chase chuckled, "Way to ignore me. " Chase said to her, while laughing the whole time. "I do believe I asked you what you like to do in your spare time." Chase said, chuckling. He looked at her, trying to decipher whether he was asking too much to fast, or she was allowing him to do so, he decided on the latter, not exactly sure which one it was, but he was sure she would've said something by now if he was. Chase chuckled and looked out the window, he wasn't entirely sure what he was looking for, but he saw some people out there, playing around in the rain, "Idiots." Chase whispered.

Jade considered for a moment, being careful with her words she said, "Well I like going outside, I've had a go at Quidditch and that was quite fun, I might do it again sometime. I went down with Alexander Fields. Are you friends with him?" She looked up questioningly, wanting to know more about Chase. Her life bored her, time for other people to make hers more interesting.

Chase looked at her, "So Alex is here as well, aye?" Chase said. He thought Alex might've come here just like Chase had, he didn't know it for sure though. Chase laughed at the thought, it was a good thing Chase hadn't killed him when he had had the chance to do it all those years ago, back when he was a Vampire. Chase shrugged and looked at Jade, "I used to play Quidditch, it is intensely fun." Chase said, laughing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back