Mike's Surprise.

Caysi Romance

OOC First Name
Caysi (Main Account)
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
" Mike's going to be really surprised when he see's me!" She thought to herself. Caysi hadn't seen her friend Mike, ever since she left Hogwarts. She missed him like she did all her friends. Caysi had sent a letter to Mike, but she didn't write her name in the letter, so he couldn't know who he was meeting at the Lake. Caysi sat down to wait for Mike.

Mike had received an anonymous letter that morning during breakfast telling him to come to the lake at that time in hand. Wondering whether it was Bella, Mike anxiously went down to the lake peering out for Bella. Mike was suprised to see a familiar face near the lake. "Hey there stranger" Mike commented with a smile at Caysi. "How you doing?" Mike asked taking a seat next to her. It had been a long time since he had spoken to his work colleague and also his student peer and friend.

Caysi moved her head to the sound of Mike. " Hey!" She smiled as he sat down. " I've been doing alright, could be better.. How about you?" She smiled.

"I'm well thanks" Mike replied. "So glad to be back?" Mike asked noting that it was just about over three quarters of the way through the first semester. "Worried about your NEWTs next year?" Mike asked. He was quite nervous about his upcoming OWLs next year but knew deep down he would do all right in them and there was actually nothing to worry about, but it was basic human feelings to worry about doing well in life right? Mike asked himself. He glanced at Caysi. "Reckon Hufflepuff have got a shot at the Quidditch Cup?" Mike asked, betting inside that Gryffindor had the best shot out of them all. He had never seen them work so well together and maybe this was their year?

Caysi nodded. " Yeah, I'm really happy to be back, it's too stressful at my like 5 homes now." She replied. " I haven't even seen Hufflepuff play, I didn't know we even had a team! Last year when I was the captain, we rarely had anybody in the house that shared the same love of Quidditch with me." Last year was very hectic to Caysi, with no one showing up to practices, and having to forfeit because there weren't enough players was the all time low. " They will hopefully have a spot for me still left on the team." She added. " I don't even want to think about all the work that I need to catch up on." She smiled. " But, how have you been since I left? Honeydukes is doing good?"

"Yeah, business is going well. Couple of new staff members including Andy's reinstation which is always a bonus for us. She is a hard worker and is always willing to help out" Mike said cheerfully. "Gryffindor seem pretty strong this season even if I do include a little bias. Strongest since my time here started" Mike said honestly. "But what do we do next year when Bruin and Cyndi leave?" Mike asked "They seem irreplaceable. They're pretty much the backbone of Gryffindor" Mike replied quietly.

Caysi nodded. " That's good that she's back". Caysi nodded along with Mike, she knew that Bruin and Cindy were keeping the Quidditch team in place. " I know what you mean, it's going to be really hard." Caysi knew Bruin quite well, and knew that he was one of the best players she has ever seen. " I guess once they leave it will be all about hard work and determination" She added.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back