Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker

It was a couple of months later when Marlana decided it was time to finally go to St.Mungos. The walk from her shop now home didn't take long. Though she had told Meldoie or Abathyn to meet her there if they wanted to accompany her. As Marlana arrived stepping into the sanitise hospital, Marlana went straight to the recipients to ask for a bit of help. After explaining her situation, the woman gave Marlana a clipboard which held a parchment and quill for her to write down her personal information. Sitting down, as a couple of unwanted eyes stared at the confused woman. Marlana sighed keeping her gaze down answering the questions she was able to answer without problems. The rest she left blank, nor resting at her side her body leaning against the armchair. Marlana awaits till a healer shows up to see the well endowed pregnant woman.

Melodie bustled into the hospital and turned her head to search for Marlana, she was slightly late, which was unlike her. As Melodie's eyes caught on the short black hair of Marlana she dropped her handbag and sat next to the girl. She took her hand in her own and looked up at her. "Are you ok?" she asked, Marlana looked terrified. "It's ok I'm here now" she whispered holding her own belly as Marlana was.

Marlana looked up meeting the comforting eyes of Melodie. As she sat besides her, Marlana smiled, "Thanks I really needed someone to be here." Marlana looked sideways at Melodie wondering what she was having. "Mel you never did tell me
what you were having? What's the gender of the child you having?" Strangly the two woman sitting together having been oddly close, to Marlana surprise she comforted in Melodie a lot more these days. Its weird how someone can grow on you, when at first you felt so indifferent about them. Marlana just hope after she finds out about her memory , that they will still at least remain close friends, along with Abathyn as well.

Melodie felt so warm in her heart when Marlana confided in her. "Twin boys!" Melodie replied excitedly to Marlana. She was very excited about having her boys, but was scared at the same time. They were going to be a handful, that was for sure, but she had friends and family to help her, this much she knew. She looked up at Marlana and felt so badly for what she was going through, but Melodie would do anything in her power to help the young girl find out where she belonged. "Well what are you having?" asked Melodie, a big smile across her face.

"Ummm I don't exactly know Melodie." she shrugged her scrawny shoulders simply rising only to fall once again. "Sort of why I'm here, I don't even know how far along I am." Marlana tried to look delighted, but only manage to display a wearily smudge smile. She was glad though to know Melodie was here, to finally know what she was having, without even knowing who the father child is, Marlana felt a mixed emotion of excitement in fear her fingers gripped the armrest of the chair she was occupying at the moment. Marlana was afraid if the healer didn't perform the memory right, will she ever recall them miraculously. Marlana prayed that she did, she felt her legs tremble a bit. Marlana sighed trying her best to calm down her nerves.

As one patient left Corinne walked out side of her office to the waiting room to call the next one in. She smiled serenely at the room of couples and some women on their own.
"Marlana ... Dalmoir?" she asked the sea of faces looking expectantly at her, disappointed for not having been called first.
"follow me" she smiled walking back across the corridor to her own office and holding the door open for the young woman, "please take a seat."

Marlana stood up with the help and support of the arm rest, she was able to stand on two feet. She quickly told Meldoie to wait for her here, even if she was afraid to go alone. Marlana smiled at the midwife, she didn't seem so bad, at least when it came to first impressions. Marlana was just aware that some midwife tend to be a lot mean than what it seem, she read that once in a magazine not to long ago. Following the woman as Marlana balance her weight left to right, waddling sort till they reach the office. She walked inside and felt sense of comfort as she sat down, resting her hand on the side of her belly. The baby at this time was starting to be more active than the previous months back. She could feel the infant jabbing at her side, which made Marlana smiled more than what she could suppress. It made her feel warm inside, even if she hadn't expected to keep the child at first, she still couldn't feel pleasant about this part of the situation.

Corinne smiled as she sat at her own desk.
"Now this is your first visit I take it?" she looked quizzically at the woman's protruding belly and could have guessed her to be near the end of her second trimester, "Do you mind my asking just how far along are you?"

She didn't want to start lecturing the woman about how it was absolutely essential to contact a healer as soon as she knew she was pregnant. Anything could happen to either mother or baby in such a short amount of time. Once again restraining herself from stating what in her own mind was particularly obvious, she took out a new folder and began writing the woman's name and details down.

Now came the hardest part, Marlana breathe in deeply before she began to explain. "Actually I don't know how many months I am. I didn't just came here because of my pregnancy" Marlana nibbled on her bottom lip while she recall back the traumatic memory of when she was found on Abathyn doorsteps. "I lost my memory, unfortunately because of that I don't know how many months I am. My names is not Marlana Dalmoir. I'm just finding out that I once went by the name of Maddiie Hollawarth not to long ago." Marlana frowned, it was still hard to believe that she went by that name. It didn't seem to fit her at all, but why did she go by Marlana. She pondered the thought but continue, her eyes now settle upon the ground. "Memory charm must've been real strong, the woman I was staying with at the beginning had tried to dismiss the old charm, it was useless" Marlana shrugged, she was still leaning more about magic, her own practice was going well, but maybe once she regain back her memory it be all better again. "So you see..." Marlana looked up half smiling, "I don't know..."

Corinne listened intently to the young woman, her story seemed extremely bizarre indeed.
"Well ... first of all I can deduce how far along you are myself if the baby is measuring at the proper height indicators so that shouldn't be any problem but as for your memory" she looked astounded, "have you been to a doctor to the hospital regarding this? How long have you been like this?"

Marlana listen closely while nipping at her lower lip.
"No I haven't been to a doctor for this...it will be my first time. I ah..." Marlana looked down blushing,
not because she was embarrassed but more afraid. Afraid that whoever attack her will still be out there somewhere
waiting for her to slip up."...must of slipped my mind" she shrugged. Her eyes falling down to the floor, poor excuse but that's all
she could come up with, she couldn't tell the woman the truth. It would be to dangerous, not just for herself but the baby as well.
"Can you help---me?" she whisper not looking up this time around.

Corinne reached across the table and touched the young woman's hand gently.
"Of course I can help you. There is nothing for you to fear here" she assured her, wondering just where to begin. Deciding that the baby needed to be checked first, she decided to go with that.

"If you just go behind the curtain there and change into the robe provided I'll be right with you. We'll just make sure that everything with your baby is fine for starters ok?"

with another kind smile she stood up slowly to indicate the curtain where behind was a clinic styled bed especially for checking on the patients.

[sorry this had taken me so long to get too... please feel free to godmod my character within reason so you can finish up your rp.]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back