Mid Day Wonderings

Eden Silverback

OOC First Name
Eden
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Eden wondered along the seventh floor corridor she knew that the Gryffindor tower was somewhere around here but where she was not sure, Not that she needed to know where it was but Eden was becoming very nosey so her misson today was to find it or die trying. Well maybe not die trying but she was going to give it her best shoot. Looking around and around Eden sucked in a huge breath of air and spun in a circle hoping to maybe see something out of place in the turn.

Kida jumped out of a Portrait hole which was conviently situated directily across from the Gryffindor Common Room, Kida usually took the Portrait holes it was far more convienit.
Kida walked across the corridor when she saw a girl who clearly didn't seem to be a gryffindor or a first year "you lost?" she said curiously.

"Nope not lost not in the slightest. Im hunting for the Gryffindor Common Room. Why do you ask? Because I want to know everything there is to know about this school but seeing as Iam not a Gryffindor I think Im going to have to give up and call it lose."
Eden smiled at the girl and hopped she did not think she was crazy or anything like that.
"So your name is Kida right? We had a few classes together I think. I know I have seen you and heard your name before somewhere I just dont know where."
Eden paced the area trying to think but came up with nothing hopping the girl would catch her brain waves and be helpful.

Kida laughed "ofcourse, well its quite easy to figure out where each portrait hole is in the mornings when everyone leaves" she said when the Girl said her name she nodded and that she saw her name somewere she pursed her lips "more then likely on my... never mind" she was going to say on her journal entrys but decided not to "I'm Sorry i don't know your name, i have seen you with the Goth Gang but i don't really know any of there names" she said as she smiled.

"Im friends with Hoshi Koshiba the leader of the Goth Gang but Im not part of them. I think all the stuff is childish. I know where I heard your name. You play for the Gryffindor team! Yea maybe Ill come hang out one day and see. So what are you up to today?"
Eden asked the girl kindly she did not have many friends and this girl seemed nice enough.

"Oh True, i didn't think there was a leader of the Goth Gang" she said as she nodded, When Eden said that she heard her name from the quidditch team she smiled "Yeah Beater all the way, Do you play?" she said curiously "Nothing Really i was actually thinking of going down to the pitch and fly around, you have anything planned else today apart from Looking for the Common Room"

"I have not a clue how to play or even to fly for that matter I started my first year and than had to leave so I came back in time for year two and missed flying all together. So I'm trying out for the cheersquad I hope that I get on. And nope nothing planed I think I will leave searching for the Common Room later."
Eden noticed that the girl was starting to get a bit friendlier as time went on this was good. Eden hated it when people felt uneasy around her.

Kida smiled "Well how about seeming that you have given up with The Search for the common room, i'll grab my broom and teach you how to fly, that is if you want to learn" she said "Its fun" she added as she smiled "And if your not up for that, i used to do gym i could help you out with some cheering" she said smiling

"They both sound really fun but I dont have a broom and what if I fall that could be really bad. Cheering is fun I did it growing up all the time but I would love to see what you know. Im always up for learning something new."
Eden smiled as she thought about what she would look like trying to fly most likly she would fall and everyone would laugh at her being her luck.

"Well if you want to Fly i have a spare broom" she said "I never cheered i just never was able to work in sync, i do my own thing" she said "How about you teach me i teach you"

"That would be awesome."
Eden said.
"How about we meet at the Pitch in 20 minutes that way I can change out of this uniform and into some sweats what do you say?"

"Ok then 20 Minutes" she said as she turned around and muttered something silently so only she could hear, within in a few seconds the portrait opened "Its here by the way" she said as she laughed, "your quest is solved" she walked in the common room and turned around "cya on the pitch in 20" she walked back in the common room and the portrait shut behind her.

[[i guess i'll start a post down on the Qpitch]]

Eden laughed when Kida told her that her quest was over turning around Eden headed to her common room the change and check on her kitten.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back