Birth Date: May 27th, 1993.
Current Age: Thirty-one years old.
Hair: Dark blonde, wavy, bobbed.
Eyes: Dark Brown.
Height: 5.7"
Weight: 55kg
bloodrose.gif
| Home Life |
Parents: Robert Calvin Forrester, Joanneiva Merriah Harkat.
Siblings, if any:
- Lauchlan Forrester (deceased)
Pets, if any: None.
Area of Residence: Obsidian Harbour, New Zealand
Blood status: Mixed blood.
bloodrose.gif
| School Information |
Hogwarts House: Gryffindor, due to her personal inner strengths and steadfast attitude. She shows nothing but the utmost loyalty to loved ones and is willing to defend them at all cost. The Sorting Hat chose not to put her in Ravenclaw because of these traits, yet her outermost self would seem to be more 'Claw-like than Lion.
Best school subjects: Arithmancy/Potions
Worst school subjects: Defense Against the Dark Arts
| Interesting Info |
Patronus: Sun Bear
Boggart: Unknown (Merry has not yet encountered one)
Animagus: Sugar-glider.
Mirror of Erised: Seeing her brother Lauchlan alive.
Memory used for Patronus: N/A
<i>
</i>
Merry1.png

Hello Merry,

just a few questions...

How young was Lauchlan when he passed away?
Were you close?
How have your parents been towards you since his death?
Have you always lived in New Zealand?
Why was DADA your worst subject?
Why do you think your patronus is a sun bear?
Would you care to guess what your greatest fear would be that a boggart could use against you?
Why do you think your animagus would be something so tiny? What characteristics of a sugar glider are similar to Merry's?
What interests/hobbies do you have?
Are you in a relationship?
Would you like to eventually have children?
Do you not have any happy memories that could conjure a patronus?
What is your present occupation?

Thank you for all these questions! I think I'll answer them right now. (They'll be answered OOC)

How young was Lauchlan when he passed away?
Merry and Lauchlan were both fourteen at the time of his passing. They were twins.

Were you close?
As close as siblings ever could be. His death shattered the entire family.

How have your parents been towards you since his death?
Merry's parents were never the same after their son died. They battle depression to this day, but for several years whilst Merry was going through schooling she was looking after them both as well.

Have you always lived in New Zealand?
Yes, Merry has always lived in New Zealand, generally only in the wizarding communities.

Why was DADA your worst subject?
Generally it bored her to tears, but she hated (and still does, to some degree) the idea of fighting and dueling. Learning about such evil that exists in the world irked her.

Why do you think your patronus is a sun bear?
The sun bear's symbolism is important, not necessarily the nature of the creature itself. For Merry it reflects her gentle nature and affinity with sunlight.

Would you care to guess what your greatest fear would be that a boggart could use against you?
I've come to understand Merry a lot better with further roleplaying, and I now see her Boggart being something like sick, crying children. Not only would her inability to help the children frighten her, but she is terrified of deadly illnesses such as that which killed her brother.

Why do you think your animagus would be something so tiny? What characteristics of a sugar glider are similar to Merry's?
Merry wouldn't be an animagus, full stop. But if she ever did, it would be something harmless and something small so as to be able to get out of dangerous situations faster. A sugar-glider is a good tree climber, you see.

What interests/hobbies do you have?
Merry enjoys baking and household charms, and occasionally writes for local newspapers and small magazines in the psychic sections. She is also quite adept at playing the Cello.

Are you in a relationship?
Merry is in a relationship now, with the Astronomy Professor at Hogwarts, Lumina Sangora (a woman).

Would you like to eventually have children?
She and Lumina plan on adopting as many children as they are able to help, and would certainly volunteer to run the Hogwarts Halfway House.

Do you not have any happy memories that could conjure a patronus?
Sadly, she cannot recall any strong enough.

What is your present occupation?
She currently runs Clarity Medicinal Market in Mākutu Mall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back