• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

Mermaid!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nerissa

Well-Known Member
Messages
49
OOC First Name
Annie
SO!
I have finally made a creature, a mermaid to be more exact.
I am really excited to RP with her so I am not going to be specific on any plot, I am up for anything.
The only requirement is you are a student at Hogwarts. I don't really mind the house or sex or anything I just want to RP. SO please post below or PM me.
Thanks!
~Annie
 
Woaah Amberly can RP with you! She's a second year Gryffindor and she's Muggleborn so she doesn't know anything about the magical world so a mermaid would freak her out! :)
 
Ohhh sounds fun. Would you like to start? :)
 
Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top