Mercy?

Willow Holland

OOC First Name
Ana V
Wand
Shedua Wood Wand with a string of Thestral tail feather 9 1/2 inch
It had been about to weeks now and Willow realized that she had passed the week where she was meant to get her gift. This was bad on all accounts. Wilow had seen Jon's name on one of the Qudditch trophies in the school and started to ask everyone that she knew if they knew where she could reach him. It took a few missing teeth and some not so gentle persation but Willow had managed to get a direction for her oldest and dearest friend, Laughing Apollo.

The note she sent Jon was simple

Meet me at St. Mungo's, better hope the test is negitive. -Willow

Willow had thought about Jon some time before getting worried about what could happen between them. At first she thought it was a purly phisical thing making her seek out a male at her school. She ended kicking the sh!t out of him before he could even get his hand in her pants. It was strange but she had a feeling that only Jon could touch her. Still she wasn't about to let him live if he had in fact sired a child. Better dead than tramatizing another person in this world. That and Willow didn't think she could bare the life of single mom without having done something to her partner.

There was nothing to panic about, Jon told himself. He knew there wasn't? Right. He told the only person he could trust right about now, Maddiie had nearly blown his ear-drums. He swear if she would've reach the highest note, he would've been deaf by now. After a convincing discussion, Jon went on his way to meet the girl who had been close to beating the cr@p out of him. He apparated ending up by Harbors Point. He looked around just in case he'd see Willow and there would be world war three happening just by the Pier.
Jon made his way up the walkways and made it on time to meet Willow. He enter St.Mungos and looked around. He spotted Willow right away, she didn't seem so happy being there awkward or something was up. Jon decided just to sit down and wait till she saw him. It was worth saving his manhood. He did want to have children one day just not now.

Willow was in her tomboyish gear today. An overyly large swater and baggy jeans. She didn't feel attacting any kind of attention even though she had brushed her hair out. Some of the curls where sticking up though. There was a worried look on her face before she noiced Jon come into the waiting room. Willow gave him a look of contorled anger but she was somewhat happy to see him. It was point towoards him really. He was here to for the news. This was no grentee that he would stay for the child though. If there was one.

Living on the streets as she had Willow had heard horror stories about single moms and things like that. Willow knew that she was strong enough to do it but still she was scared to dreath of what it could mean for the life of the child. Willow was by no means a kind person anymore. She was violent and dark at times. She could only hope that if there was a child she wouldn't damage it too much.

His eyes met hers when he sat down. She looked to good to be under all that mess. Yes they had consume enough alcohol to call it a night. Still he remembered what she looked like underneath all them baggy clothes. It suited her but he knew what she looked like. She was better looking, if she only knew. He stood up before the healer came to assist her. He walked over towards her with his hands in his pockets. He gave her a nod than stop couple inches away. "Hey got you message" he made noise in his pocket were the note sat half folded and a little torn of out confusion. It was to soon to tell if she would be pregnant or not but his sister had told them the possibilities. It took three days for the whole cycle to happen so he listen and that is why he was here. "Can you talk to me? I mean you didn't even give me a chance that morning. You just wanted to kick me to the curb and not even give me a chance to explain" he said it in all one rush. She had no choice but to listen.

Willow could see that Jon was not giving her the chance to throw some barbs at him. It was just as well. She would have verbally torn him a new one as well as physically. Willow brought her knees up to her chin and nodded. "I guess I can talk to ya." She said while looking up at him. "Ya don know what it mean to me doing something like that." She said as she looked out into the wall. She didn't want to look at the absolute deliciousness that was Jon. She didn't want him to see her still there attraction to him. There was more to him than just the body she knew but that was a big factor right now that she had spent a few weeks without him.

Rhyspa was checking off one of her appointments for the day and skimmed to see if there was one that she had missed. Nearing the end of the list, there was an appointment that hadn't yet been taken care of. Rhyspa marked her initials next to it, letting the other healers know she was taking care of it. Reading the rest of the information, she grabbed a clipboard, quill, and a patient information sheet. Rhyspa walked into the waiting room and called, "Paradox, Willow?"

Ignore sorry

The healer came before he could say anything. He looked over at the young woman and gave her a slight smile. Than he looked back at Willow with a stiff sigh. "Look whatever happens, I know we've only known each other less than a month" he went down to crouch besides her. Jon trusted Willow not to kill him now, for some reason he could tell she wouldn't harm him anymore. "Willow, if you are pregnant, I wanna be there for you no matter what. I'm not gonna abounded a child that's mine. My family not like that, you have to trust me. And even if you aren't, I wanna be with you. It sounds insane but I never met a girl like you that way. Strong, beautiful, and determine. Just give me a chance to be your man? I promise I won't drink like that no more again" he said pushing a fist to his chest. "Can you give me a chance?" he asked more now that she was calm. And he could tell she was afraid but he was willing to do anything to be there for her. He just hope if she could meet him half way.

Willow saw the healer come into the waiting room and she unraveled herself from the tight little ball that she had turned herself into. It was as if she was trying to defend herself against Jon and what he could mean to her. Willow looked at Jon as if looking for sincerity in his eyes then looked down. "Ya could hurt me like no one else could." She was all she said as she walked over to the healer. "I'm Willow." She said showing her ID to her. She had gotten it the moment she turned seventeen so no person could tell her that she was underage when she ordered a drink. This was Willow absolute worst fear. To have people hurt her like they had in the past. Everyone she really cared about either betrayed her, was dead or had left her just like that. She didn't know if she had room for one more wound.

Jon didn't understand what she meant by that. The worst of all her characteristics he known of her so far was her accent. But he didn't care, he just stood and watch her approach the healer. Jon sat down waiting for them to vanish behind the double doors. Pregnancy scares were the hardest to go through. He sat feeling numb all over for Willow to come back and break him the news.

Rhyspa smiled at the young couple, the way the boy was talking quietly and quickly to the girl reminded her of Dominik. "Thank you miss," Rhyspa said. "I'm Healer Marinescu, now if you'll follow me into an examination room, we can proceed with the appointment." The two walked down the hall and Rhyspa opened a door, gesturing to Ms. Paradox to enter. After telling the younger girl to take a seat on the examining bed, Rhyspa looked at her clipboard to see what exactly she was here for.

"Alright Ms. Paradox," Rhyspa began, "It says here that you made an appointment for a pregnancy test? What are your symptoms?"

(I was unsure whether or not Mr. Holland would be joining Ms. Paradox, if so, I will edit my post.)

Willow was a bit to distracted to notice that the healer was giving her a sort of smiling look. She did as she was told for once and took a seat on the table looked down. She was still angry at herself for even having to be here. A seventeen year old Latina girl, pregnant. It was a story that was repeated so many times and Willow was trying so hard to brake the mold. Healer Marinescu asked her what her symptoms where and Willow caught her breath before answering. "I missed my last cycle." She said simply. The fewer words she said the less chance the healer had of hearing her accent.

"Alright," Rhyspa said. "I'll be right back with a pregnancy test," she said, exiting the room. Moments later, Rhyspa returned with a small vial in her hand. "This is a pregnancy potion. Just drink it in one gulp, and let me know what it tastes like after. If it tastes sweet and candy-like, its positive. Nasty and vomit-worthy, the test is negative."

In those few moments Willow had a chance to think. She had been a Gryffendor before she had been a Drumstrang why was so afraid of people hurting here. Outside, by her side, had been a seemingly decent guy. Though it could be argued that appreciates can and most often where desiveing, Willow knew that her body and mind would not react to fakes and players. There was a good chance, a very good chance that the stories of her mother and aunt would not be repeated with her.

Willow ran her hand though the mess that were her curls just in time to see Healer Marinescu come back. She took the potion from her and looked at it. So it was this simple to tell which direction her life would be going. Willow tossed her head back while drinking the potion then wrapped her arms around her stomach. "Holy fu@ken dipsh!t!" She yelled while closing her eyes. The potion had been so gross that Willow had forgotten her attempt not to curse in front of the healer.

The worst about waiting was being reminded this is where his mother had once work. She wore the same robes the healer were dressed in but her had a gold badge that indicated she dealt with more serious matters than regular St.Mungos visits. She had stalked these very corridors helping her patients in the best hand she could, she had done everything here. Now she was gone. Still being here reminded Jonathan of his mother, how disappointed she may have felt knowing how reckless Jon had been. He sat rubbing his head non-stop. He felt another minute he will expolode waiting for Willow, he wanted to know if it came back positive or negative. He also wanted to know if she would be with him or not.

Rhyspa smiled slightly at the girls reaction. She hoped one day she would have to take the potion, only she hoped it was sweet and wonderful. "Well, I'll take that as a no," Rhyspa smirked. "There could be many possible reasons you missed your last cycle, Ms. Paradox. Women can miss cycles because of stress, weight gain, weight loss, and other reasons. But, if you don't want a scare like this, make sure you take a contraceptive potion, and make sure your partner wears protection as well." Rhyspa walked over to the cabinet and pulled out a vial of potion. "Take one sip of this a day, and you should be good to go. Just come back if you need more," Rhyspa smiled.

Willow gave the healer a half smile. "I can see why girl's would want this stuff to be sweet. It was rank." She said surprised she hadn't broken it. Then again it probably had a charm on it to make it unbreakable. She took the contraceptive vile while listening to Healer Marinescu talk about prevention methods. "Right, ya can be expecten' me back then." Willow said as she got off the table. Willow gave half a thought to having children but not right now. Not when she had a band and school to think about. Willow would keel Jon if he made her panic like this again. Willow said good bye to the healer and walked out to see that Jon was still there. Her smile became wide but then dropped in a mock serious face. Willow was starting to think that she could in fact trust him. "Well I'm not pregnant..." Willow said with her arms crossed.

Jon looked up when Willow spilled the news. His heart dropped instantly but that feeling pass before it even settle. Some part of him was hoping the test to come back true, but now that she's told him she wasn't, he was relief at the same time. "That's good right?" he asked her with all but seriousness imprinted on his face. She reflected the same emotions, but he wonder how she honestly felt about it. If somewhere deep inside she wanted one? Or had the same idea that crossed his mind. He knew to young, eh it was a try to making her talk. If not they would be left an awkward silence.

Willow gave a weak laugh. "Yeah It good news. I mean I've got a band to think about and school what would I have done with a baby?" Not to mention that she was so messed up that she might scare the thing for life no matter how hard she tried. "Was what ya said earlier true?" She asked while looking down. There was a good chance that she was going to leave here as his girl. Willow wanted to make sure that she was making a good choice here. Something that perhaps didn't happen too often. The making sure part that was.

"Yeah I figure you would have lot on your plate. And ummm, I teach temporary and I'm also a beater for the Finches" he admitted looking up at her. She mention what he had said earlier, this confuse him but he nodded meaning every word of it. "Yeah, I did mean it. Not everyday you meet someone who can toss your as$ with just one look" he joke a little with her feeling himself relax. "Plus I had went through the same things last year" he shook his head slightly remembering all the drama he went through from Zazuka to Zehava now he was liking a Willow. "Was told I was gonna be a father found out that it was a lie. The girl who told me had before I asked her" something told him she had been lying just to stay with him. But she was a pretty good liar now that he knows the truth. Pretty good damn actress too. "Anyways, it ended on a bad note. So I left after school to do something with my life...and here I am" he shrugged simply looking away.

Willow laughed for real this time. "Look like a demon." She said joking sort of. She felt herself become a little less tense now that she knew that her life wasn't going to revolve around another little one. That and somehow knowing that Jon could joke now made her feel lighter too. That was until she found out what had been done to him. "That's messed up. At least I had ya here to see if I was or wasn't." She said shaking her head. Willow would never lie like that just to keep a man. If he didn't want her anymore Willow was of the opinion that he could go blow someone.

Willow scratched at the back at her neck and sighed. "Ya where my first really." She said a blush was now present on her face but it was enough to fool anyone into thinking that she was innocent. Willow was far from it. "I donno what happened that night. I usually don' trust people. Not after all the crap Penelope put me through." She said walking over to Jon and sitting next to him. "Is it ok to trust ya?" She asked the blush getting darker.

"Oh.." Jon said looking down. Being her first well, he didn't have words for that to be honest. Some guys would brage about taking a girl innocents, Jon wouldn't do that. He had much more respect for himself to stoop that low. Willow asked him about trust, he turn back a little mile fading from his lip. "I dunno, but I think you can try to trust me or give me a chance?" he said looking over at. He moved closer to make more level eye contact than looking at her from an angle. "You can give me a try? Never hurts to do that, I mean life about taking risk? I've done that loads of time. You just gotta do what feels right" he spoke truthfully at her now that she passed that I'm gonna kill you stage. "Do you wanna trust me Willow?"

Willow nodded. It was just so hard for her to trust again that it was nearly peralizing her. Quit being a punk Will, he's right here! Her mind screamed. "Yur right." She said tilting her head to look at him properly. Willow caught a hold of his collar. "Ya ever drink like ya did the day ya met me and Imma beat the hangover out of ya." She said then kissed Jon. He may not know how big of a risk she was taking opening her heart up to him even this much. Then again she didn't really intend to let him know. All Willow was willing to let Jon now was that she wanted to be with him. And that she would be as backstabbing as his last girl was.

"I swear I won-" he didn't get to say it. Willow had grabbed his collar and took him into a sweet kiss. He kissed her back fully than let himself from her grasp. "Come on let's get out of here I'm starving" he laughed a little standing up. He took her hand into his, she was his now and Jon wasn't gonna risk doing anything bad to her. "Your hungry? Bet that you nervous?" he made conversation for now so they could leave the place feeling relax. It was honestly great to have a girlfriend like Willow, this one will last longer than the last. This one he wasn't letting go.

Willow didn't want to hear his words. She wanted to see actions. Willow was just waring Jon that if it happen the next morning he would meet with an angry Willow. Willow put her hand in his and smiled wide. "Now yur speaking Willowniez. Let's get something to get rid of the taste of that rank sh!t that they gave me." She said thinking back to the test they had given her. She wondered if they would have left like this if the test had come back positive. Then again it was a bit to late for what ifs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back