Melinda Russo

Melinda Russo

- Full Name: Melinda Melani Russo
- Birth Date: December 17th, 2013
- Current Age: 10
- Basic Appearance: A slightly fragile looking girl, standing not much taller than four foot four inches. Slim, but not too skinny, more or less the definition of ordinary. Adorned on her head is blonde hair that trails down to mid back length. Most likely her most noticeable feature is yet still her eyes, a brilliant blue, sometimes compared to that of a perfectly clear sapphire.
- Parents: Amedeo Russo and Marietta Russo
- Siblings, if any: Melinda has only one sibling, a brother, 8 year old Marius Dante Russo. They had always been very close because Dante, preferring his middle name, was always sick and Melinda dutifully cared for him. He is very short for his age at only a little under 4 foot. Unlike his older sister he has light brown hair and dark green eyes.
- Pets, if any: Maybe in the near future, but as of now and of the past years no pets were allowed in the house due to the cleanliness that Melinda's mother required. Maybe her parents might feel it is time she have someone to talk to that will just listen.
- Area of Residence: Forlì, Italy
- Blood status: Muggleborn
(If your character is a sorted student:)
- Hogwarts House (And why):
- Best school subjects (And why):
- Worst school subjects (And why):
Unsorted as of now.

(all characters:)
- What would their Patronus be?
- What would their Boggart be?
- What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one)
- What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised?
- What memory could they use to create a Patronus?

- Imagine that your character keeps a diary or journal. Write a page that could possibly be found in it:

Dear Diary,

Today has been so hard. Dante has been very sick. It seems these illnesses that plague him will never cease. I can only hope for the best. Luckily near diner time his fever went down some and I was able to get him to eat something. I dread leaving him for school, there is no way mom and dad can care for him like I can. For now I suppose I should be happy for the small victories. Tonight diner and maybe tomorrow all three meals.

Always,

Melinda

Users who are viewing this thread

Back