Melanie White

OOC First Name
Tamara
Lily-Collins-008.jpg

i3c2g4.png
Name: Melanie Amber White
Wand: She is too young to carry a wand.
Birthday: 20th of June 2025
House: Melanie hopes for Slytherin or Ravenclaw.
Year: Melanie is too young to go to Hogwarts.
Relation Status: Too young to care.
Blood: Half blood
Current area of residence: A small house in the city of Amsterdam in the Netherlands.
Playby: Lilly Collins.

</I></FONT>
''Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.''
<i>
</i>
<FONT font="Times New Roman"><I>
Hair color: Melanie her hair is dark brown colour which can appear black sometimes.
Eye color: Melanie's eyes are green, but have faint colour of brown in them.
Favourite clothing: Very girly items, she likes to wear a dress and loves to show off her newly bought clothing.
Least favourite clothing: Loose fitting pants and socks with sandals.
Favourite food item: Melanie loves candy, but can also enjoy some good home cooked meals.
Least favourite food item: There is only one thing that Melanie dislikes and that is fish.
Appearance: Melanie is just a normal girl and can always be found with a camera strapped on her neck.

Dislikes: Her twin sometimes, people that always try to be good,boring subject and fish.
Handedness: Melanie is right handed.
Melanie her handwriting is super neat and she loves writing things, to show off the perfect handwriting that she posses.
Flaws: Careless, Mean, Ignorant, Annoying.
Traits: Resourceful, Smart, Goofy, Social and kind.
Desires: Melanie wants to make pictures of everything and anyone, she hopes she can make a giant photo collage at the end of her Hogwarts years.
Colors: Pink and Gold.

Siblings:
Melanie has a twin named Benjamin, they both speak Dutch and English to each other.
Friends: Melanie does not have any Muggle friends, she kinds of dislikes them, she does like her twin.
Mother and Father: Melanie loves her parents and could not wish for anyone better then they are for her.
Hogwarts: Melanie knew she would receive a letter, so it was never a really exciting thing.

Melanie her History:

Facts and other things:

Work in Progress​
<i>
</i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back