Wand
Coconut Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Star Dust
Full Name: Megumi Havishmen
- Birth Date: December 19, 2017
- Current Age: 5
- Basic Appearance: short black hair, blue, never smiles
- Parents: Edward Havishmen, Saki Hanajima
- Siblings, if any: Half-sister Arisa Havishmen
- Pets, if any: a stuffed monkey he pretends is real(got the idea after reading the velveteen rabbit)
- Area of Residence: currently trying to find a way from England to NZ
- Blood status: mixed

(all characters:)
- What would their Patronus be? a monkey
- What would their Boggart be? his father when hes mad
- What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one) unknown
- What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? his mom alive and away from his father
- What memory could they use to create a Patronus? the day he went to the circus with his mother for the first time and he got a stuffed monkey

- Imagine that your character keeps a diary or journal. Write a page that could possibly be found in it:

Today mother died, she was killed by father. He has been coming home drunk and angry every night and today he killed her. She died quickly so I at least know she did not suffer. Once father realised what he had done he distroyed every evidence that he had ever been with us before fleeing. I tryed everything I could before I finally accepted mother was not going to wake up this time. I left a note on the naighbors door telling them where to find her body. It took hours but I managed to drag and lift her onto the couch so she would look peaceful. I'm currently living in a back ally. My house, a box, my blanket, news papers. The only possesions I have are the picture and adress of a girl who looks just like me, for some reason the adress on the paper just changed, and my old stuffed monkey. The girls name seems to be Arisa and apparnly shes my half sister. As soon as i figure out a plan im going to New Zealand to find her and hope she accepts me in her life. Untill then its getting cold and dark out and I would like to fall asleep before it gets too cold and I freeze all night.

-Megumi

Hey, you know me, I know you so answer these IC or OOC, your choice :p
[ul][li]Describe Megumi in five words</LI>
[li]Describe Edward in five words
[li]What does Edward do for a living/blood/age etc
[li]Describe Saki in five words
[li]What did Saki do for a living/blood/age etc
[li]How do you plan to move to NZ?
[li]Where in England do you live?
[li]Do you enjoy having Arisa as a half-sister (or at least the idea of a half sister)?
[li]Would you like any other siblings?
[li]Where does his love for monkeys come from (as his patronus would be in the form of a monkey I guess it's because he likes them so much or is there an other reasons?)
[li]Does his father get mad a lot?
[li]Any ideas about your Animagus?
[li]What happened to Edward?
<LI>[li]Why did you not just stay with your neighbors after writing the letter?[/li][/ul]

I think that will do for now ^_^

Have fun

1. Describe Megumi in five words
Smart kid with bad past.

2. Describe Edward in five words
Abussive father who should die. :D

3. What does Edward do for a living/blood/age etc
He a pure blood working as a photographer, age 35

4. Describe Saki in five words
Kind mother who trusted people.

5. What did Saki do for a living/blood/age etc
She was mixed blood at the age of 25, she was a stay at home mom, but before Megumi came along she *cough*sold her self*cough

6. How do you plan to move to NZ?
He lived fairly close to the ocean so he planned on stowing away on a boat(which he did)

7. Where in England do you live?
Brighton

8. Do you enjoy having Arisa as a half-sister (or at least the idea of a half sister)?
He likes the idea of having family, so having a half sister would be great to him

9. Would you like any other siblings?
He always wanted a little brother or sister

10. Where does his love for monkeys come from (as his patronus would be in the form of a monkey I guess it's because he likes them so much or is there an other reasons?)
His stuffed monkey he thinks will turn real if he loves it enough, his love of his friend maked him love all monkeys

11. Does his father get mad a lot?
His father was mad quite a bit, but mostly only when Megumi or Saki did something he thought was bad

12. Any ideas about your Animagus?
nope, having a little trouble with that -_-

13. What happened to Edward?
He fled for Africa, he is curretly working as a photographer taking pictures of animals, and charming his next girlfriend

14. Why did you not just stay with your neighbors after writing the letter?
They were a large family with hardly enough money to support there 4 children, the wouldn't have been able to take care of him

thanks for the questions ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back