Meeting up with James

LeighAnn McClay

"Wow... James is amazing" She thought to herself.. And then looked at him and smiled... "So.." She was speechless..

James walked down to Brightstone with LeighAnn smiling. He couldnt believe that he was here with here, even though James had only known her for a while he felt like he had known her for ages. " So, What you doing later today?" He asked with a smile.

" Nothing really." And smiled. "What about you anything special?" LeighAnn was happy to be there with James at that moment... "It keeps my mind off of mom" She was supposed to think to herself and said it out loud by mistake.

" Nope, nothing i can think of." James said.When LeighAnn said that it keeps her mind of her mum, James took her hand and said. " Im sure she is really proud of you for coming here and is glad that you did." James didnt like seeing LeighAnn or any others that he knew sad.

LeighAnn looked at James with tears in her eyes... "Thank you." LeighAnn looked down and then she looked back at him blinking away the hot tears... "Why are you being so sweet to a complete stranger?" And then the tear ran down her cheek.

" Your not a complete stranger, your LeighAnn." James said with a smile and noticed the tear running down her cheek." Hey, dont cry." He said and wiped it away with his hand.

James grinned and said. " Yep i do. Its alright." He thought of something to say then said. " Oh man, i have left poor Bob all alone." He guessed that LeighAnn would start to laugh and not feel so sad.

" Sort of. Lets go get something to eat, do you know what the best place is?"James asked smiling and held onto her hand.

" No, why would you be." James said with a smile then started to walk down to Madam Pudifoots with LeighAnn.

((I will make a post :D ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back