Meeting of Directors

Hoshi Icchihara

OOC First Name
Ana V
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Hoshi had her legs crossed as she seemed to scribble on a parchment that was floating in front of her. There where several floating around her all depicting things that seemed benign but between the lines they where all small business ventures that her father had entrusted Hoshi with. Being inducted back into the Koshiba family meant that Hoshi had to earn the respect that she had once been born with. Hoshi didn't mind. She was doing something now instead of coasting while things fell in front of her. Everything one her end was good. Sunako had done well on her runs and it seemed like her name was getting around to all the dealers. In the name of her father of course but still she did was starting to have her own 'name' now.

Something that had worried the young still Gothic Koshiba girl was the fact that her sister, adoptive or not, had fallen behind on her own ventures. While Hoshi was doing a few small time dealings her sister was meant to acquire and keep certain connections during brakes and holidays. Eden had fallen behind on this. Hoshi had pulled records of mail going in and out as well as contacted the people that she was meant to contact and establish sort of friendships with them and they had not heard from Eden in weeks. Some went as far as not having heard of her at all.

Hoshi was concerned. Concerned enough to write to her father, should Eden not shape up any time soon, and have him take Eden down from her position as First Born Child. A title that was Hoshi's by the start but had handed over to Eden thinking that she would be a good fill in for what she had been training to do since she was born. Well this was what this meeting was about. Hoshi had contacted Eden in one of their lessons saying that she hoped to see her sister soon where she was sitting right now.

Eden wondered what it was Hoshi wanted. Eden had a lot of things on her mind. She had her studies to think about. She had not heard from Selwin in weeks and it was starting to stress her out. She had given him everything and no he was no where to be found. Judas was in her book bag as always sleeping. If Eden ever had a need for him she knew he would come to her aid in a heart beat. This was a normal meeting so Eden had nothing to worry about.

As she entered the lounge Eden saw Hoshi. "Hello dear sister." Eden said softly not moving closer to her. Eden held the title of first born so it was all on Hoshi to get to her feet and offer Eden a hug. Thoughts of the other Seer Zuka filled her mind. There was something different about her something that made her seem all the more powerful Eden wanted to tap into that power and she was going to do that at all costs. Eden was sure a month in the care of the Koshiba would have the Seer spilling all of her secrets.

Looking round the room for a moment Eden tapped her foot waiting for Hoshi to make a move. Eden was normally a calm person but not hearing from Selwin after so long was not okay with Eden at all. What if something had happened to him? Or worse father had found out about him? It would ruin all of Eden's fun and Eden needed fun for now until it came time for Eden to really settle down with whoever it was that Lolita had picked out for her. Not that it mattered anyways seeing as once Chase was free form Azkaban Eden was going to pack her bags and she was going to be with Chase and if anyone tried to stop her they would pay with there life.

Hoshi waived her hand and placed the parchments next to her with a somewhat elegant glide. "Sister, you know I can't be on my feet for too long." She said offering her sister her arms but not getting up. Hoshi was being help up by spells, salves and potions. Hoshi was not making it seem worse that it really was, her sickness was really rendering her nearly unable to move. When one thing failed the other got stronger sort to speak. Eden seeing boys was worrying her. Father should have stepped in by now and seen to how Eden would marry even if it was just temporary like her union to Kimihiro.

"Please sit down Eden-chan we have much to discuss. Like the Russian affers you where meant to handle." She said as she flicked up a page. It held the names of the contacts that Eden was meant to know but if she was right Eden would not recognize the names. Hoshi had not changed much appearance wise. She was still short-ish, with long black hair and cat like eyes. Her gothic clothing had toned down a bit, preferring things on the black side like most of her family and friends.

Hoshi looked at Eden now. Seer or not if things did not improve with her Hoshi was going to take everything for herself. She had never really wanted it though working like this had it's fun. Hoshi would take it to see Eden live the life she wanted. Given she had taken on this role but she hadn't portrayed it well. A life like their's was a delicate act and one slip could have Father down both their throats. Hoshi's for not taking care of Eden and Eden for not doing her part. The man had no soul but to stay alive Hoshi had to keep on his good side. Eden had other sources this she knew but Hoshi she very much doubted that they could keep her safe for long.

Eden rolled her eyes. "Jesus what good is the Koshiba maids if they have not already healed you." Eden said in a moody voice as she threw herself gracefully into the seat next to her sister. Eden waved her left hand in the air totally forgetting that her purity ring was now gone. Even when she had been engaged to Chase she had still worn her purity ring under her engagement ring. She had to get to back from Selwin before the next time she saw her father or she knew that he would have Selwin's head on a silver platter.

Eden shook her head at the mention of Russian's. "Blah blah blah I don't want to hear a thing about them. I sent them an owl to meet with them but when they refused to come to me and meet in Japan instead of there dumpy little country I have decided that they are a waste of the Koshiba's time." Eden said in an off hand way. Pushing a strand of hair out of her face Eden looked at her sister. "So what is it that you wanted other than to ask about the Russian's?" Eden said her voice going all dreamy.

Eden wondered what was on Hoshi's mind. For a moment Eden considered closing her eyes and seeing if she could pull thoughts from her sisters mind. She knew that would not be a nice thing to do but she hated having to pretend to be normal. All she wanted to do was know what was going on and get people off her back about things they knew nothing of.

Hoshi did her best not to roll her eyes. Her condition could not be cured as it seemed only treated. To be able to live and act normally she was under several different potions at the same time and still Hoshi could only do so much before her lungs started to feel on fire. As far as Hoshi was conserned she could never do anything much phisical ever again. She lost her title as even Quidditch alternate, something that Hoshi had wanted to move up from not down but there wasn't much that she could do.

Hoshi shook her head. "How about the Taiwan deal that was practicly gift wrapped to you. The connections in Japan that you where meant to maintain, the New Zealand mogel that was intrested in meeting you? Eden do not lie to me, I may not be a Seer but I do have my ways of finding things out. It may take me a bit longer but believe me I can find out." She said a kind smile on her face. Hoshi wanted to show she meant no harm like she usually did when things like this happened. Hoshi was as open and friendly as she sensed she could be.

Hoshi sat back as she felt something prob her mind but she welcomed it. There was nothing there that she didn't mean to say. "Eden as favored as you are if money goes missing you know what happens to you. Family is dear, friends are held true but don't mess with the money. As much as I love you as the sister you have become I will have to keep tabs on your owls to make sure that your doing things properly." She said seeming to pull a clipboard out of thin air and starting to make notes on it. "Now I have taken the liberty of schedualing some meeting for you over this Brightstone weekend. Show up, make a positive impression and I will not contact Father about putting you under Evaluation." She said not smiling any more. The business woman that had been hidden deep inside Hoshi came out full now. Family was all well and good but business was business and a she said Do not mess with the money.

Eden noticed the movement in Hoshi's eyes. If it had been anyone else she would have knocked them into next week but this was Hoshi and she cared about her sister even though this same sister was over stepping her bounds right now in trying to even talk to her about things she had no reason to be sticking her nose into.

Eden wanted to scream at Hoshi. "I have things to do. School work, you don't get all O's by sitting back and writing owl's to people. Not like you would know anything about that." Eden said her voice softly picking up a hint of poison. "I know you are not a Seer if you where than I would not have had to beg to father for you. You seem to be forgetting that if it was not for me you would be dead right now and you would not be sitting there acting as if you know more than me." Eden was getting angry now she could feel it. Soon the air around her would start to grow cold and anyone who entered would wish they had not.

Eden stopped trying to look into Hoshi's thoughts there was no need Hoshi would tell Eden everything or Eden would tell the maids to let the girl die and she would deal with the wrath of father later once it was to late to save her. "I have not messed with the money. We have money coming in more than enough to make father happy I know how to bend people to my will without having to talk to people who are far below me." Eden had started her own little blackmail ring it would not last long but it would last long enough so that she could finish school without having to do her job.

Eden got to her feet and rounded on her sister. "Now you listen here if I catch you trying to keep tabs on me I will kill you faster than your illness ever could. I will go to your stupid meetings but you will be there as well. You will suffer in pain and take notes of all my meetings. I will make you realize how much it hurts to be second born and not worth more than a glance by father." Eden could feel the anger burning her skin. Never in her life had she been so insulted. "I swear if I ever catch you reading the owl's I send to Selwin you will pay what I say to him that is for him and I to know not you." Eden felt almost fear in her heart. If father found out that she was engaged to him and she was no longer a virgin it would be so very deadly for the both of them.

Hoshi stared through Eden's storm. The maids did nothing. It all fell on the shoulders of Sunako, who came to her when she need her and send her all the salves that kept Hoshi alive. Sunako, who got solid 'O's in potions and other arts made sure that Hoshi was alive and well. Even if she couldn't be there for the twenty-four seven care that Hoshi needed most of the time Sunako did her best from far away. Hoshi was carful to tend to herself too. Now that she knew how to take care of this she did it with the help of her slave born. If Eden wanted her dead she was going to have to take a knife out and do it herself.

Hoshi clicked her tongue against her teeth. "You do have things to do. We all do. I have the very small job of staying alive or have you forgotten that?" She asked. "Yes I do not particurly pay much attention to school not that I've had much of choice over the last few months." She said smoothly to counter Eden's poison. Eden was trying to push Hoshi with a bit of power, well Hoshi knew how to play that game well. "I thank you very much for getting me back to my father's side. It seemed that he did in fact need me. I managed to rescue the Russian affire for your information and put everything back in order for you. It will be up to you to use whatever means nessery to keep it going." She said while putting her hands together in front of her.

At this Hoshi smiled against her fingertips. "No my dear sister. Father doesn't know about your misdealings because I have been picking up the slack for you and my dealings have been going quite well. Which reminds me, I will have to answer that thank you note from Yoshimoto. We do have to get together sometime." She said that last part more to herself than to her raging sister who she didn't see why she was getting upset. Hoshi was just making sure that things where in order like she had been asked to. She pulled a planner book out of what looked like thin air and gave it the deatils of what she wanted to do about the thank you note which a black quick quotes quill took note of then the planner popped out exsistence agian.

Hoshi looked up to see her much taller sister towering over her. She didn't so much as quiver "It's only until I know that things are up to par. There is no such thing as more than enough you know that well Eden-chan or would you say that you have more than enough power right now, Partner?" Hoshi asked putting stress on the word partner. With all the work that Hoshi was doing to show that she really did have Koshiba blood thier father made it so it was as if Eden and Hoshi had been born the exsact same second to the Koshiba. Hoshi was now sharing the title of First Born Child with Eden.

"I will be there playing secratery but Sunako will be there as well." Hoshi said with a slight nod. "She will keep me well and free of anything that may hurt me as was mandated by our father." She said calmly then Eden said something that made Hoshi toss her head back and laugh. "Why in this world would I want to know what you say to Selwin!" She cried in laughter. "He has nothing to do with the business and is hardly worth my attention. The very fact that your sending him anything should worry you more than me. Anything that happens with him or to him is your fault and your falt alone. I will take no part in him unless it's required of me." She said with a sniff. Honestly how much of a busybody did Eden think she was. Her ralationships where something that Father and Mother had to deal with. Hoshi, like she had told Eden to her face, had nothing to do with it.

Eden looked at Hoshi, there had been a time when Eden had looked up to her and even hopped to be like her. But that was all in past. Eden felt pity of young women that was sitting beside her. Once so full of life now reduced to someone that needed to be taken care of. It must be painful for Hoshi to watch Eden continue to grow into a great beauty while Hoshi was stuck looking pale and sickly.

Eden waved her hand in front of her face as if pushing Hosh's words away. "You don't seem to be doing a good job of that. Not once have you come to me or mother for help. Your slave born may be good in potions but her skill will never come close to mine or mothers." Eden glared at Hoshi. "You continue to over step yourself, none the less I guess I must thank you for saving the Russians for me. It would have been very sad to see father angry at Tohoru for messing such a simple thing up." Eden had everything planned if deal's went south Eden would have just blamed it all on Tohoru one way or another.

Eden rolled her eyes. "You gave up your powers and claim to the family I was there when it happened. Now that the family is starting to come together nicely you want back in. We have a name for people like you but I will stop where I am you have helped me and I guess I should reward that rather than punish." Eden had a use for Hoshi she would keep her around until she drove father out of the family and than she might just get rid of them.

Eden had to stop herself from slapping Hoshi. "How dare you. You gave up the title you can not nor will I allow you to even share the title with me.While you where off running around doing whatever you wanted. I was by father's side learning everything there was to know. I was bending people to my will. It is only because of me that you have this so called half life. You are not my equal nor will you ever be again remember that." Eden heard Judas poke his head out of the bag if Eden did not calm down he would come out and than things would really get interesting.

"I care not if that girl is there with us or not. She means nothing to me and as soon as you are fully healed I will see her dead." Eden hated the girl since the first time she had seen her and as time went on she hated her more and more. "Selwin has a use to the Koshiba what that use is if father has not told you than I guess you really not as important as you keep thinking you are." Eden knew her time with Selwin was coming closer and closer to the end but she would continue to have her fun with him for as long as she could.

While Eden contiued to make herself look uglyer and uglyer in her rage Hoshi remain a piller of calm. Something about her seemed to have setteled during her time under the sickness. Hoshi was sickly and pail now but she was starting to grow into her sickness it seemed. A deathly sort of beauty was starting to peak out from her shell of protective spells. Hoshi never saw physical beauty really as she had proven by the way she had chosen to dress over the last few years. This is why most of the proposals she got earlyer in life ended up in refusals.

Hoshi raised an eyebrow. "Sunako is perfect in potions. Her grades prove that if not the potions that she has invented. Mother is good and unconditional but you have to admit a bit of scatter brain. I even remember how she came up with her hair color chainge potion. She was trying to make paint for one of my projects." She said laughing a bit. "Can you clame to memories like that Eden-chan?" She said kinly but it was very clearly a barb. "Your mishaps have forced me to check on what you do Eden. If nother was wrong then I would not have picked up on it." She said looking at her with no fear or even remorse in her face.

Hoshi sighed. "I did what I did because I thought I was leaving my place to someone that was good at the juggling act and could even make it an art. I thought that this was a life that you could handle but the numbers prove otherwise." Hoshi said as she took a scroll in her hand. She said nothing to Eden usuing Tohoru as a scapegoat. The boy was Koshiba as well and he was brave. Brave enough to withstand whatever Father threw at him. Hoshi would have worried if it where anyone else. Tohoru could take care of himself really.

"As for me wanted 'back into the family' you know perfectly well that if I had not been stuck down with this sickness that was caused by our very blood I would never have come back. Now that I'm here I might as well earn my place. Father sure feels that I have earned my place as First Born along side you." Hoshi said very smoothly indeed. Hoshi could see the self centeredness that she had so hated in the past come out in Eden. This was common though. There wasn't a girl in the Four Families that didn't think she was queen of the univerce. Hoshi would have been that way herself if she hadn't rebelled when she did.

The Four Families where a more like a corperation than anything else. Four of the most powerful Pureblood families, all death eaters by name but Yakuza by nature, bonded together by blood and loyalties. If Eden hoped to reach their father's level she would have to take him out then deal with the other three who where just striving to be the next Main Head, Shadow Emperer. "What you learned being by my father's side are things that I learned before I could even speak. Not equal to you? I maybe have become sickly but I still don't only know the manerisums of the Koshiba but I can live, eat and breath them. I know the families, I know connections and have learned the edecut to make more. Bending people to your will? There are many ways of doing that. A common Slave wh*re can bend people to her will in her own way. You think this is a skill unique to you?" She said shaking her head.

"And yet here you are claming supirioity to me when you so clearly dismiss opertunites that present themselves. Again I do thank you for the opertunity that you provided me but that debt has been payed in full I would think." She said looking stright at Eden to show that she was not joking about that. Hearing her little tanturms here where more than enough to pay for being helped by Eden. Something that should have come naturally to her as a sister. Then agian Nothing came from a Koshiba for free. "Never be equal to you again? Dearest sister, if I put everything I have into it I could become greater than you without your third eye even knowing it. Seeing as I'm not the backstabbing type I'm telling you this to your face. Shape up or step down." She said simply. Hoshi wasn't bragging. The tricks and slips that she had where far beyond what anyone could imagen. The only reason no one knew was because Hoshi had been lazy. Willing to enjoy what she had instead of trying for more.

Another trump to Eden's blood lust presendted itself and all Hoshi could do was smile. "But Eden-chan I will never be one hundred percent better. Yes I will get the color back in my cheeks and I will seem to be better but this is a cronic thing. Once it presents itself it will never go away. Meaning that my slave born will be around for a long, long time." She said slowly just to twist the knife in Eden. Hoshi had never thought of her illness as a tool but now she saw how useful it could be to treat it as such. "If he does he does. I was not saying anything against Selwin. I was just judging by your reaction that there are things going on between you two that you don't want known. If there's something I was practicly born with is that even the keeping of a secret can tell you a lot. I am no more important than the power I have been given. Which turns out to be a lot. And I know how to use it." She added uncrossing and recrossing her legs. Eden's storm turned to out to be a twisted sort of entertining. That Hoshi was enjoying causing.

Eden could not control it any longer. Putting herself right in her sisters face Eden lifted her up with out using any sort of effort at all. "I will see you dead before you take my place." Before she could throw the girl across the room something in her mind snapped. Eden felt her third eye open itself fully and look deep into Hoshi's eyes.

Putting Hoshi down gently Eden stepped away. Zuka had warned Eden about this but she had not listened. Inside each Seer where the three fates just waiting to get out. Eden was now realizing this. She was no longer herself. The real Eden was deep down inside of her but after many years of twisting her very soul to become a dark witch. Eden was not the same girl she used to be.

Taking a seat next to Hoshi, Eden pulled out a brush out of no where and started to brush Hoshi's long jet black hair. "You must forgive me sister. I would be more than happy to have you by my side bringing the Koshiba family to great power." Eden's voice held such a dreamy tone that it was almost like Eden was singing instead of just talking.

"I think we should start bring along sweet little Lilith with us. She is getting to an age where she should know what is going on with our family and also so people can see her and maybe we could get a bid for her from one of the family's." Eden said as she brushed Hoshi's hair so that it shinned like diamonds. "I will make sure I send owl's to the family's father has put me in charge of so that they know I have not forgotten about them."

Hoshi thought that she was going to have to exsert herself to get Eden off of her. Hoshi hadn't changed to compleatly that she would let someone throw her across the room without doing anything about it. Hoshi looked into her sister's eyes and shook her head. What was going on. Suddenly she felt as if her sickness hadn't ravaged her body at all. That feeling was gone at the very moment that Eden put her down. Hoshi sighed inwardly. If she had to put the effort out phisicly it would have hurt later on. A lot.

Hoshi knew that the girl that she had intrusted with her affers was not the girl before her. She had been crying when she found out that her sister was putting herself in danger by getting lazy with the family business. She wanted to make Eden stronger so she could take on the full waight of what was expected of her. Hoshi also knew what it was like to have things come too easyly to any person. You don't see the value in it if it's just given to you. Hoshi had thought that if Eden saw the challenge in being on top she would work harder at it.

It seemed to have worked a bit. The same spell that she used to move the stuff around Eden used to pull out a brush and started brushing Hoshi's hair. Hoshi was still somewhat on gaurd but she let Eden continue. She did enjoy the notes in Eden's voice now but something had her on end. "Together then. As is should be." She said with a soft smile on her face.

"I can see this happening. Though the Icchihara are spoken for there is still the Sato and the Marimoto to think about. Marimoto has a higher stations but known for girls. Not that it's allowed but I don't think that Lilith swings that way. There are three brothers though. The First Born is nearly twice her age but who we may peak the intrest of is Kayoya Marimoto the third of his brothers. Her's nearing his fifth year in Tokyo Academy of Magic but very cleaver. The rumers of that he's going to take everything from this two older brothers by how cuningly he's running everything. He's a little on the rigid side but I'm sure Lilith can get him to bend a little bit.

Yukimoto Sato of the Sato clan is the lowest in station but a strong boy, first born and graduating this year. He runs things fairly and maybe more Lilith's speed but then we would have to see." Hoshi finished as Eden worked on her hair. "I know the Winter Dinners! All though winter brake there are dinners at any one of the mansions to see how all the businesses are doing and to keep bonds strong. It's like New Years for the Four Families. We bring Lilith along with us on a few meetings then have her meet the two boys during the Dinners and see which wants her had and who she picks. This would be perfect!" She said happily. If Eden agreed Hoshi would be the one to take up the raighs of the little endever. Yes Eden would send the letters and do all the social stuff but Hoshi would do what she did best. Get things done.

Eden let her mind wonder on just a little bit more. Hearing Hoshi's plans for Lilith made Eden shake her head. "No, no dear sister. Sweet little Lili will not have a choice in this. Her first marriage will be for the family. As will mine and yours. I am marrying Selwin because he is rich and is a very good distraction until Chase gets out of Azkaban." Eden saw no need to hide that she was still waiting on Chase she loved him with everything she was and being away from cut her deep but she would be back in his arms soon enough.

Eden thought about all the choices that was before them. "We need to set up a marriage for Tohoru and maybe within a few years have Nozomi engaged. There is no point in wasting a good Koshiba girl." Eden knew that her mother would not approve of that but Eden was taking the rains now and she was not going to let go.

Also by this time next year I will challenge our father to a dual and I will defeat him and I will cast him out of the family or I will kill him those are the choices. I want to take the lead on the family and he is going to stand in the way. You will of course be at my right hand but because you are sick you will not be able to do more than be the brains and care for the money."[/b] Eden could be evil and do all the dirty work she liked doing that.

Thinking about Tohoru, Eden remembered something. "O sister Tohoru wanted to meet with us as soon as we could find the time. He said it was important." Eden did not think anything that Tohoru had to say was important but than again she did not think anything, anyone had to say was important for to long. In less the person talking was Judas without him Eden was a loose cannon.

Eden let her thoughts drift away from her as she hummed a song that her mother had been singing the day Eden had returned to her old home and drove the women insane. It was a dark sort of song which Eden enjoyed very much so.

Hoshi laughed a bit. "Of course she won't have a choice but to marry one of them but at least she can like whoever is going to choose her. If she doesn't like either of them I can teach her how to make the marrage more barable." She said with a wide grin. Koshiba women where known to be black widows. Koaru's own sister was on her seventh or eight marrege all to welthy men who thought they had found love but they met their ends in a serise of tragic ends. If Lilith really didn't like who she was partnered up with Hoshi could teacher all there was to know about removing the offending husband.

Hoshi sighed. "I pitty the poor girl who we marry Tohoru off to. I have a feeling he has something to tell us but wont come out and do it." She said putting her hand over her face slightly. Hoshi had a feeling she knew what it was too and knew that the Families would scorn him for it. Hoshi only hoped that she was in a position to help him when it happened. "Nozomi on the hand will have her pick. She's Mother and Father's child after all and even if she's only half blood she will be gorgeuse when she grows. If we do it now we can make it so they are childhood friends and get used to the idea." She said already thinking of the branches of the Four that had new borns and toddlers in their fold. This was where things could get complicated but no matter.

Hoshi's ear went up at this. "Oh do tell my sister this is wonderful news. A duel though, Don't you think that's a bit... Overdone. I was planning on using something a bit more suddle." She said softly. There where may poisons that her Slaveborn had made and shown Hoshi. One of them had caught her eye. Some of them caught her eye. One of them could make a person very very sick. Not kill them of course but rendering them unable to walk or talk or do anything a normal person could do. She wanted her father to know what it had felt like to be trapped inside his own body like she had been over the last few months. Nearly a year.

"Of course whatever you would need me for I would do but thank you for considering my illness." She said. Right hand to Eden might have sounded like being the right hand to the devil but it was for her sister and once friend. She wasn't sure if Eden was still her friend. She would take great care of the money of course. They had to keep the Koshiba wealthy beyond reason if they where to maintian power. "I will put it in the planner for later then." was all she had to say about her brother. He had hurt her really over the years of negleting his twin.

The song that Eden hummed would have sent a chill up Hoshi's spine if she hadn't trained herself to feel no fear. Or at least no acknowlage that she felt fear. Hoshi was still very still. Like the very doll that she fought so hard against becoming.

Eden shook her head. "Sister you don't get the point she is not going to get a choice. Which ever boy has the most money that is the boy she is will be marrying. When I marry Chase he is going to have no money so she is going to have to make up for that." Eden knew that most Koshiba girls never got a chance at marrying for love but Eden was going to.

Eden smirked softly. "O I know what he is going to tell us but I don't care not anymore. It does not matter at all. He will do as he is told or I will kill him plain and simple." Eden was already starting to take over the family slowly but surely. Eden grinned. "Yes Nozomi will have a choice. She is the special one and no one is going to force her into marrying someone she does not want to." Eden had known about her youngest sister before anyone else had before even there mother.

Eden could not help but giggle in her evil little way. "If you wish to poison him go for it. But I want to dual him. I want him to know that he trained me just a little bit to well." Eden had respect for her father but at the same time she wanted to be in charge and she knew that she could not ever be safe in her spot if father was still alive.

Eden nodded her head. "I would never ask you to do something that I knew that you could not do. It would do nothing to help out the Koshiba and it could kill you. I need you to be my right hand. To be level headed when I can not be. I may be a Seer but sometimes my visions get the best of me and if I ever sense that the family is in danger than I might just go and handle it." Eden said as she continued to brush Hoshi's hair. I calmed her down.

Eden stopped brushing for a moment to reach into her bag and pull out a magical planner it was something close to her wedding planner but not quite. "This is what you will be using from now on. I have its twin whatever you write in this it will show up in mine. The same goes with mine. Don't ever leave this unattended." Eden said as she handed it to Hoshi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back