Meeting him Again

Skyle Anne Irene Darnelle

OOC First Name
Annie
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
Skyle was having a hard time staying at the house now that it was filled with strangers. She tried to be polite to them, she new that this was what Damien had wanted but she really wasn't very comfortable at home anymore. That's why she was so glad that Teddy had asked her to meet him here again. She would have taken any opportunity to get out of the house, but she really wanted to see him again. She had let everyone know she was leaving, and they didn't stop her. She wasn't sure what to think of her new 'family'. It probably didn't help she had stuck mainly to her room since they had come, but she was channeling all her energy into her music. She didn't have to constantly watch Kairi anymore, and she was still mourning, so her music just helped her to get away from it all.

Skyle hadn't had any inspiration to write for a while. Now with Teddy back in her life and the loss of Damien she had plenty. She had written three new songs so far but was still perfecting them on her turn tables. Sky was working on another while she waited for Teddy. She had gotten to the park early and decided to work on it. It was about him, but if you weren't close to Skyle or Teddy you would have never known. It was fast paced and she was liking the way it was coming along. She had thought about showing it to him but wasn't sure. Generally Angela was the only one who heard her music, but with there relationship dwindling she hadn't even spoken to her in a few days let alone hang out with her. Still she wasn't sure about showing it to Teddy, it was a big deal to her and she wasn't sure she was ready to share that part of her with him.

Teddy walked down to meet Skyle, unsure of what he was to find. He had spoken to Angela since he had last seen his blonde beauty and learnt about Damiens' death and the new family. They sounded better than they could've possibly hoped for but he knew the girls. They still wouldn't like it. He didn't know Skyle as well as he would've liked but he hoped she wasn't as bad as Angela with accepting change and things like this.

Teddy thought back to his run in with Angela as he walked to their meeting point. He had realized there, without meaning too, that he didn't like her like that any more. He also realized he was relieved not to feel like that. He was getting better with his anger management, he could pretty much control the urge to punch a wall when he got annoyed and being around Angela reminded him of the things he had done in the past. The things he had done when he lost control.

Teddy had never done anything like that towards Skyle and he knew she would be good for him. The only complication they had had in the past was Angela and, hopefully, that was done with and wouldn't be a problem. The boy smiled unconsciously when he saw the blonde hair of Skyle as she was sat in the park.

Teddy walked over to her, he had entered that park from the entrance behind her and was still unseen by her. The boy crept up behind her, wondering what she was doing but not really caring, and put his hands on her shoulders. "Miss me?" He whispered in her ear before letting go of her and jumping over the bench to sit next to her. He smiled at her more when he saw her face. "Hey, how you doing?"

Skyle hadn't heard Teddy come up behind her and had to resist very hard not to jump. He asked if she had missed him and she smiled. She had missed him a lot, but she didn't want to sound desperate. "I did." She said sweetly. He jumped over the bench and she laughed. She figured it was probably the first time she had laughed since the accident. "I'm getting through." She had really like Damien, and they had gotten close when he had home-schooled her. She didn't know the extent of Angela's relationship with Damien, they really had drifted apart since they had been moved out of foster care.

Skyle realized that she still had out the song she had been working on, 'too late to hide it.' She thought. If he asked her about it she decided she would tell Teddy about it. They really needed to get to know each other better anyways. She wanted things to work out better this time. Angela had broken them up early on last time, and Skyle hoped that wouldn't be a problem this time. It was hard for Skyle to deal with Angela having stolen every boyfriend she had ever had, but this time she hadn't even told her. Sky also trusted that Teddy wouldn't do it again. "How have you been?"

Teddy put his hand around her shoulder and squeezed gently. He knew she must be taking this hard but he didn't know how much. Skyle was a mystery to him, unlike her cousin, and he liked it. He liked the idea he would have to learn about her as they moved forward in their relationship what ever relationship it was. Whether it be as friends or more. "I've been alright, better than before." He didn't want to mention the trouble he had been through since they last spoke before Damien's death. She didn't need news of other people dying.

Teddy looked down at her lap and saw she had been writing something. He saw words and notes, assuming it was music, but he couldn't be sure. "You working on something?" He didn't want to push her. She was grieving and might want her things to be private, especially as they didn't really know each other that well. Angela had broken them apart before he could really get to know her properly last time. He really hoped that wouldn't happen this time. Sure, she was one of his best friends, but he had to give this a chance to work.

Teddy's arm around her was strong and she liked the way it felt. She was still hurting and it was nice to know he was there. Skyle wondered how he felt about her. Skyle still had strong feelings for him, even if he had left her for Angela. He was easy to forgive. Skyle thought he might be reading her mind when he asked about her paper. "Yeah, it's a song I started a few days ago." Skyle wasn't about to tell him it was about him, she would let him read it and see his reaction. She wasn't sure at the moment what was going on between them, and she knew it was risky letting him look at the song. Music was pretty much pure emotion, and she didn't want things to be awkward between them. Even if they were just friends.

Skyle smiled and handed him the sheet, "You can read it if you want, it's not done but." She shrugged she normally would never have let anyone, even Angela, read unfinished work but she wanted Teddy to read it. It was basically a song about how they first met and started dating, she hadn't gotten too far yet, it didn't even have a name. It did have a chorus and a few versus so she figured he would get the idea of it.

Teddy smiled as he took the sheet of paper. "If you don't mind." Of course he didn't want to put pressure on her. He knew that music was, more often that not, a window straight into the soul. It was highly personal and, generally, private. He read over the words and his face dropped into an expression of concentration and understanding.

The song was all about missing someone, wanting nothing more than to be with them. He assumed it was about Damien but something in the back of his head said he was wrong. It was too, what was the word, familiar? Like he recognized the actions within the song itself. "It's... You wrote this?" The song itself was amazing, even if it wasn't finished yet.

Skyle watched him as he read, he seemed deep in thought. She really hoped he liked it and took the hint. She wanted him to understand, and she figured that this was easier then telling him. When he finished he asked her and if she wrote it and she smiled big, "Yes I wrote it." She really wanted to hear what he thought about it, "Do you like it?" She looked over at the paper in his hands. It had her neat handwriting all over it with little notes about the music on the side. It was the way she felt and she really wanted him to say he felt that way too.

Teddy nodded, re-reading the lyrics he knew it wasn't about Damien. He knew what it was about. It was about him. He nodded, shocked at the words. "It's..."He shook his head, overwhelmed by it all. "You really..? You Think this?" He was gobsmacked. Quite literally.

Teddy didn't know what to do. He understood it, of course he did, it was practically screaming at him. But Angela liked him too, he hoped she didn't but he assumed she did. It was stupid to think otherwise. But he felt the same, of course he did, she was amazing. "It's... it's amazing." He breathed.

Skyle was relieved, Teddy thought her song was amazing. It made her well with joy, and she knew that he understood it. "That's the way I feel." She really hoped he felt the same. Just because he liked the song didn't mean he liked the meaning behind it. She really wanted to be with him, like the song said she missed him. Ever since had seen him that day all she had thought about was him, it was like all the feelings she had tried to hide had be brought back at the sight of him.

Teddy heard the hopefulness in her voice and his inner turmoil left. He turned to her, looking at her face for the longest couple of seconds of his life before he put his arms on her shoulders and kissed her. It was a sweet kiss but, well, it was the best kiss he had had so far in his life. Her lips seemed to match his perfectly.

Teddy let go and released her from the kiss after a matter of second, though it felt like hours, and looked a the ground. Now he was worried. Sure, she had basically admitted she had like him, but that didn't mean she actually meant it or wanted him to do that. He cringed internally as he waited for her reaction.

Skyle was so surprised by the kiss she had no time to react. It was great, but she hadn't seen this coming. The kiss ended all to soon in her mind, she looked at Teddy who seemed to be starring at the ground. She knew she must be blushing, and was glad he wasn't looking at her. "So.." She hoped that he really meant to kiss her, that it wasn't some spontaneous thing and he didn't like her. She was being ridiculous though, he had kissed her, that must mean something. Sky didn't know what to say, she didn't want him to think she didn't like him but this was all a big confusing cycle of what to do.

Teddy looked up at Skyle and smiled really awkwardly. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean too. Well, I did mean to, I mean I wouldn't if I didn't mean to. Or want to! I really wanted to as well I just, I'll shut up now." He looked back down and blushed after he had finished rambling. He waited for her to talk but it never happened. He looked up at her and smiled, a nice one this time. "I really do like you you know?"

Skyle's eyes got wide, he had meant to kiss her. She was quiet for a little longer. She was kind of in shock, he really liked her. She blushed, "I like you to." she smiled, this was great. Teddy liked her and she liked Teddy, so that meant they were boyfriend and girlfriend right? She blushed again, she really hoped it did. She had really missed Teddy and she felt so alone right now with all that was going on, it would be nice for her to have someone she cared about to turn to.

Teddy grinned and laughed with happiness. "Really?" He was so happy she had said that. That meant they were together now, right? He hoped they could be, he hoped they could overcome the problems they had had before. Namely, Angela. Angela was their main hurdle to jump if they were to last but he really hoped they would make it. He really did like Skyle after all.

Skyle smiled at his laugh, "Really, now that I think about it, I don't think I ever stopped." She smiled, she really liked Teddy. Now matter what had happened between them she still had very strong feelings for him. Sky had tried to ignore them for a while but now they were defiantly there. But she was glad, she really liked Teddy and she wanted to be with him.

Teddy grinned and, before he could stop himself, he pulled her into another kiss. This one lasted longer and was more passionate. This one told her everything he felt about the beautiful blonde. He kissed her until his lungs screamed for air and then, and only then, he released her.

Teddy leant his forehead on hers and smiled at his girl. At least, he hoped she would be his girl. "Be mine?" He whispered to her, his hopefulness blatant in his tone as he asked the question. He pretty much knew the answer but there was some doubt, there was always some doubt.

Skyle wasn't as surprised by the second kiss than the first. She kissed him back, she couldn't breathe but that wasn't as important as the kiss. Although she was gasping by the time it was over. She smiled at this boy, the boy that she loved. he asked her to be his and all she could do was laugh, "How could I say no?" And this time it was her turn to kiss him. She was so caught up in being with him she couldn't think about anything else. It was like when the touched all her problems were wisped away. Skyle didn't want the kiss to end but she knew she would have to breathe sometime. When they broke apart she wasn't as breathless as before and she was glad about that.

Teddy grinned at her answer and was about to kiss her once more when she beat him too it. He put his all into it again and grinned into her mouth. She made all of his worries disappear. He didn't worry about leaving the kids with Jessi if he was with Skyle, he didn't worry about his family at all really. He couldn't wait until his other family, the one he made of his friends, met her. He really hoped they'd like her too.

When they parted from each other he smiled at her and pulled her into a hug. "You know, I think you just made me the happiest I've ever been." He whispered to her before pecking her on the forehead and squeezing her tightly, stroking his hand on her shoulder.

Skyle smiled as she hugged him back, She was very happy too. She couldn't really put it into words though, it was like her life was one big mess, but when she was with Teddy everything was perfect. "You think?" She said playfully as he kissed her forehead, "Because I know for sure whenever I'm with you, everything is going to be all right, and it makes me very happy." He was like her rock, when she was with him she was alright, and when he was away all she wanted was to be with him.

Teddy grinned and picked her up, standing and spinning her around. "I know exactly how you feel babe." He grinned and laughed. He was more than strong enough to hold her for a long amount of time. She weighed barely anything really in his eyes.

Skyle laughed as he spinned her, she wasn't a very big girl but she knew it was taking some effort from him. Things were great, she was in love and the sun was shinning. But of course that could never last. Her phone started ringing mind spin. She frowned and motioned for Teddy to put her down. Once she was on the ground she answered. It was Nelly she wanted her to come home. Sky really did want to but made sure she sounded okay about it on the phone. Even if she didn't really like her new family she didn't want them to think she was a problem child. She hung up and looked at Teddy, "I have to go." She said averting her eyes to the ground. She kicked a rock and looked back up again waiting for him to say something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back