Meeting for Study-R-Us!

Alex James

She walked in, and was reading while she waited on the students to join her. It was, after all, their first meeting. She was happy...

[color=b8860b]Lemina had recieved an owl stating that the first meeting of the Study-R-Us group would be held today. She came along to the room of requirments holding all her notes, she knew she'd need them.

I need to find the meeting place. She entered the door that appeared and saw only a woman sitting there. "Hi, are you running this group? I'm Lemina, Lemina Troque." she said with a smile.[/color]

Kailey ran to the room of requirements, Her bookbag far heavier than usual seeing as she had crammed all her books and notes into it. She paced infront of the blank wall and thought I need to find the study-r-us meeting. The door then came out of the wall. Something Kailey never quite got over watching. She then walked in the room where she saw a woman and Lemina already in there.

"Hello, there, dear. That I am. The name's Alex James." She smiled. And welcomed them. Then turned, "I am gunna let you guys just hang out until the rest get here."

Patrick walked to the Seventh Floor Corridor. The study group was suppose to be having a meeting that day, he walked to the room of requirments, his bag full of notes and some of his school groups.

I need to find the place where the Study-R-Us members are having their meeting. Patrick said. Before him a large door appeared. This was the first time he would be going into the Room of Requirments since he came to Hogwarts NZ. Walking in he saw Lemina, a Ravenclaw girl, and an older lady in there. "Hey, Lemina." Patrick said to Lemina."So what are we doing?" He then asked the older looking lady.

(((Kailey have our characters met yet?)))

[I don't think so...]
Kailey was standing there when she saw Sam walk in. "Hey Sam..." she said

[She doesnt know he's a twin]

Dan came up to the ROr an dwalked past it three times thinking of a meeting place for the study-R-us club.He saw the door ha appered and walked inside to find a few people had arrived.there were thousands of books in sheleves and Daily prophets and etc...."hello"he said to all in random way

She walked past this ROr "door" three times, saying inside her head, "I need to find the Study-R-Us meeting." She then turned toward the wall, seeing the door. She opened the door, and saw Daniel. She had helped him at the Owl Emporuim. She smiled.

"Hi Lilain."said Dan recognizing the girl who had helped him with his owl cage.

Jessy was rushing down the stairs with her bag on her shoulder, she was quite late for the Study-r-us meeting and she hopes she could find where it is held. The last time that she went to the Room of Requirement, it was the Friend Finder christmas party and that was a long time ago. Halting at the end of the seventh floor corridor, Jessy walked past a particular spot three times thinking, I need to see the place where the Study-r-us meeting is being held... When she looked up, Jessy saw a huge door. She placed her hand on the door knob and turned it.

Inside was Daniel, Kailey, and another girl from Ravenclaw; Lemina and Patrick from Hufflepuff and and older lady whom she knew was the new librarian. She is the one who is oranizing the Study-r-us. "Hi miss, sorry I'm late...So, I'll just study over here..." Jessy sat down on the floor and spread her book and notes around her.

Daniel noticed Jessy enter the ROR.Of course,she would have been the member of the club.
"Hey Jessy,what potion did you take when we tasted those potions?"asked Daniel.

Jessy turned and saw Daniel, she replied to his question. "Umm, from what I recall I think it was the chang-ey color one. It's like colorful swirling mist in a crystal ball." Jessy flushed pink as she remembered what happened when she drank that potion. I heard that it's impossible to die from embarrassment, I think I was in the brink of death when I left that lesson...

Ginny ran to the seventh corridor, paced hurridledly infront of the walll and opened the door hastily. 'I'm so sorry, i'm so late,' ginny said quickly before taking a seat near daniel and Jessy. 'Hi guys.'

Jessy smiled at Ginny and greeted her, "Hey" she looked back at her books and felt her sitting next to her and Daniel.

'What should we study?' she asked cheerfully, pulling out her book sfrom her bag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back