Meeting. CLOSED; ONLY FOR MENTIONED MEMBERS!

A

Anonymous

He was meeting his sister. It had been a while. Cris didn't sound like a very loving person. He couldn't wait to meet his sister's 'boyfriend.'

She walked up behind what she thought to be her brother. She smiled when she got about a foot away, she then poked him in the side. "Heyy, bub!"

Cris was very quite. He was actually a little scared. "hI" He said in a wimper

Sunny turned around to see his sister and a... emo guy. " HEy baby. UMM you must be Cris right?" He put out his hand. " A little different from Scott isn't he?" He was refering to a boy back home. He was a half-blood. Sunny was fond of him though. Although, he doesn't like anyone dating his sister.

"That would be me." HE took Lils hand and squeezed it and said in a whisper. "Thanks for telling me he could kick m butt in a poke with his pinky."

"Sorry. Must have left out that little detail," she said with sarcasm. She then laughed, and hugged Sunny. "Argg! I missed you so freaking much!!!"

He smirked.. He heard the comment Cris made about his size.. Come to think of it, he was quite small [referring to Cris.].

Lilian, sensing a weird silence, spoke up, "Who wants to meet in the Three Broomsticks. I gotta go and change, then maybe we can go and get a butterbeer instead of hanging out outside."

"Sounds great to me." He was still kinda laughing about how small and emo-ish Cris was. They all left and went to get new clothes.

[[post in new topic in three broomsticks.]]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back