Meet My Family

Hades Styx II

Wand
Curly 13 1/2" Unyielding Acacia Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Hades Lutrov the Second slowly led Mylie Thoreau through his house, after what he would call an embarrassing dinner with his family gone somewhat...odd. His father was happy that he was engaged, but they were expecting yet another child. Was he not happy enough with Vritra, Callista, Titania, Lestat, Elysia and Estelle? That did not include Kaia and himself. Hades just wanted some time with Mylie, and after the experience with everyone, he wanted some time by himself with her. At least she got to meet with his father and his future step-mother. Hades slowly led Mylie to his bedroom where he decided to release her hand or else she might think that he was going to do something extreme. He wasn't. He let her know things about him, and the fact that she was still around here, and not running for the hills, it meant so much to him. He liked her, a lot. And he wanted to keep her around in his life. He might be Co-Captain of the Hufflepuff Quidditch team, an Animagus in training and a Prefect, he somehow had her as his number one. He did everything he could with her, and he was not going to bother with trying to give others that effort. At first he was doubting that he was going to bother doing that, after seeing his father bend over backward for love, he did not want to get hurt like that either. However he was proved wrong when he did these things for Mylie. He gestured toward his room, and he spoke in a soft tone, "This is my room. Make yourself comfortable." He had a couch the shade of black and made from suede. There was a large bed, queen sized, and it was adorned with black blankets and sheets. The room was lit by candles and lanterns that gave the room a spooky glow that was a hue of gold. He walked over to the bed and he sat down on it, before he laid down. He brushed his black hair from his face, and he wondered what Mylie thought of him in his own comfortable environment.

Has she ever been this far out into Russia? Where there was a constant blizzard? Their house was hard to find, and only those that knew where it was could find it. Hades reached over for a pillow and he grabbed it before he rested his head on it. Right now, his clothing was comfortable, a black shirt, some black jeans and a pair of boots. However it was unlikely he would kick them off. It was not like he was going to snuggle in bed. That would be a little forward. Hades did not think that they were ready for that type of thing anyway. Hades wondered if her parents would like her hanging out with them. People like them anyway. Hades looked over at her, and he wanted to talk, but he thought that she might say something over what happened at dinner. They were just quiet, but seeing his father and talk about murders and such, right in front of Mylie, that was a change. Hades hoped that Kaia would not burst in either, or else that would cause a fight. He wanted some alone time with Mylie, because he was going to ask her again, to be his girlfriend. Perhaps she would say yes now because she knew a lot more about him.

Going over to a boy's house was awkward. It became even more awkward when Mylie met said boy's parents right on top of it. Mylie was never good with meeting others. The wrong thing was always said, or Mylie managed to pull some rude gesture without even realizing she had done it. Mylie did not realize that Hades II's parents were going to be having dinner with them. Hell, she didn't even know that she would be eating at his house period. All Mylie was aware of, was the fact that she was going over to his house for a little bit today. Hades II's parents were interesting needless to say. Well, from what she gathered, Etoile wasn't really his mother. She was just there because Hades' dad was in love with her or something of the sort. It was easy to see that he was too. He treated her like a queen. Apparently Etoile was also pregnant. It showed a little bit. But Mylie had never really seen someone pregnant either. Hades' father on the other hand, was much more like him. He was actually a little bit creepy but Mylie figured she had little room to go around calling others such things when she could barely figure herself out. Mylie followed Hades II around the house. Mylie thought the house was unique. Much more different than her own. Then again they lived in the iciness of Russia while Mylie's family was from Hawaii. The vast change in climate easily explained the many layers of clothing that Mylie had on right now. Attempting to keep warm.

When Hades brought Mylie into his bedroom, Mylie glanced back into the hallway. Was it appropriate for him to be bringing her into his room without supervision? Apparently so, since no one had come in to stop her from entering yet. Hades went over to the bed and laid down, but Mylie didn't think she was going to join him. It was too awkward. "Your room is so....like you." It fit Hades well. Mylie wondered if he thought it was rude that she sat so far away. But Mylie couldn't help it. She thought being alone with Hades like this was just, strange. "I like your family. Your dad seems to be a little bit creepy but, he looks like he cares a lot about his family. Etoile...she's not your actual mother right?" Mylie wanted to get a topic started so the awkward silence would end. Mylie had taken some time to get to know Hades. So far she liked what she saw. But now that they were close, she worried that things would start to happen. Icky, slobbery, adult-like things.

Having Mylie over was better than he thought. Hades slowly rose from the bed and he looked over at the older Hufflepuff Prefect as she sat down on the couch on the other side of the room, further away from him. The fact that his family were natural and that his dad was not that bad, it was not too horrible either. The door was cracked so it wasn't shut all of the way at all. The fact that his father was getting married was not something he ever would have thought, but it happened. Hades looked over at Mylie whom didn't seem so comfortable like he was. He looked down at his attire and thought that he looked suitable and whatnot. What was there to be uncomfortably about? She was perfectly safe here. Hades looked down at his comforter when she said that his room was so like him. He nodded a bit, and he remarked, "Thanks. I guess that means you know me then. Not like others would. I'm surprised that you didn't run away after I revealed my true self." He had revealed his murderous thoughts, his dark plans, things like that to her. And yet here she was. She stayed and remained. That was something he never would have expected in a million years.

The fact that Mylie was the one starting the conversation now was amazing. He thought that she was opening up a bit, even when she was so shy and awkward. It was adorable. He nodded, "You don't know the half of who he is. You see him as my father, I see him as so much more than just that. He'll go to any extent to get what he wants, and will do whatever it takes to keep us safe. Etoile's not my mother, no. But she is good enough to consider." Hades let out a sigh and he rose from the bed. Sure, it was comfortable, but he wanted to get closer to Mylie. How else was he going to ask her for her to become his girlfriend? Hades walked over to the couch and he sat down, somewhat close to her but he gave her some space too. He looked at her after his moved some of his black hair from his eyes. This probably made her feel uncomfortable, but he was determined that she was going to become comfortable, one way or another. Hades smirked a bit, and he inquired, "Why so uncomfortable, Mylie? Surely by now, you know me enough to trust me." He was actually showing more and more traits of his father by this point in his life. It was making his father proud, but it could be somewhat scary for others as well.

Mylie almost smiled at Hades. Of course she couldn't go around saying she knew him better than anyone else, but the brunette did take pride in the fact that she had stuck around long enough to get to know him. "That was what I promised wasn't it? That I would get to know you?" Mylie stated sharply. Mylie tried to keep her promises if she could manage to. Mylie was glad she had taken the chance to get to know him too. Hades II might have been unusual in some aspects, but that was what made him realistic and interesting. Mylie was sure he knew that she must not have minded the way he was if she was still around even now. "I like you. You are different from most of the others our age. You are also not afraid to be yourself either. So of course I wouldn't run away." Mylie admitted. He needed to stop worrying that he was so scary or whatever it was that he worried about. Mylie thought he was close to perfect. Minus the small fact that no one was perfect. Mylie did like him. But Mylie was shy when it came to boys and relationship-wise stuff. Mylie thought even kissing was inappropriate at times. So the actual thought of being in a relationship with him was scary. Even if she could admit that she did have feelings for him. Mylie also picked up on the fact that he seemed happy that she was speaking to him. He must have been bored or worried that she would not talk to him or his family.

"That is almost scary to think about. I wonder if they liked me at all. It was hard to tell the entire time if they did or not. How long have the two of them been together?" Mylie tried to get Hades to talk more about his family. It was like an ice breaker to her. Plus if she did happen to become closer with Hades, knowing about his family might be a good thing for her in the future. Mylie would have said more to her, but instead the fact that he had moved over from his bed to come sit with her, forced Mylie to pause in what she was thinking. He was doing this on purpose wasn't he? Mylie frowned and turned her head to look at Hades, whom was sitting right next to her. "I just think it's innapropriate for us to be in here alone, especially this close, without supervision is all." Mylie explained as she scooted her body further away from Hades. Not because she didn't like him, but because she wanted to make sure that they didn't get handsy with one another, she knew she needed to make sure there was some distance between their bodies on the couch.

Hades shrugged his shoulders at her statement, but it was the deal, and she kept her promise. That meant more to Hades than she would ever know. His mother used to keep empty promises, but now someone else could actually promise him something and go through with it. She might be different, but so was he. So he said just what he thought about her promise, "It does mean a lot, just so you know. That you kept the promise." He might be unusual, but he was going to remain who he was, and there was no shame in the being that he was. He was training to be an Animagus, and one day he will achieve this dream. And then she said that she liked him, and how he was different from most their age. Though he and Mylie were at least a year apart. However he started to wonder. Would she still stick around him when he decided to go after people, to start killing? Would she stick around then? Hades smirked bit, and he repeated, "You like me now? Is this what I am hearing from another Prefect? Or am I hearing incorrectly?" Hades placed his arm behind the couch and propped his head up. He decided to scoot even closer to her, and his smirk faded to his usual look which was vague, almost emotionless. He was wondering if she really liked him or not. If so, then he would have an easier time to ask her to be his girlfriend. He was having trouble right now just deciding how he would do that, since he wanted it to go right.

He nodded, "If they didn't like you, you would be dead." Hades paused for a moment, and then he thought about the next question, "Well, depends. Are you asking how long they have been around each other, or how long they have been seeing each other? Both answers are vastly different." The fact that she moved a little bit away from him was very amusing. She liked him, since she established that before, but she was distancing herself? Hades was too curious. He merely got closer, bodies mere inches from one and another and he heard what she said. How she thought it was inappropriate for them to be in here alone, without supervision. He smirked, almost laughing at her thoughts. He finally murmured, "Oh I don't think that it is inappropriate at all, unless you are just distancing yourself to ensure that you don't get out of hand. It isn't like I am going to rip your shirt off. I don't want that type of relationship, yet." He paused for a moment, before he stated, "We can be alone, and be close, without having sex. You don't have to worry." Hades couldn't resist smirking though, since he did find this all just too amusing. Her actions were just cute.

Mylie felt bad for Hades. He must not have known many people in his life that he could depend on. Either that or he must like her more than she thought. "I keep my promises. Always. You might not have had many people that you could depend on in the past, but I'll make sure that you can count on me if you need to." Mylie encouraged him. She had a lot of people she could count on in her lifetime, so it was hard for her to accept the fact that Hades II didn't have that many people to count on himself. Mylie figured that Hades wasn't going to share many of his secrets with her, but if he needed someone to rely on, Mylie would do it easily. But there was no way she was going to let him know that just yet. She wanted to see how this little 'date' of hers went. Or whatever one would call it. Mylie's cheeks flushed a little red when Hades started to pester her about her admitting that she liked him. This was why she didn't want to say anything. She knew he was going to tease her about it. Mylie had to fight hard to make sure that the rest of her didn't turn red as well. "Yes. I like you okay? I wouldn't have come here if I didn't." Mylie bit back, trying to do what she could to keep him from rubbing it in. Mylie started to play with her hair as an attempt of a distraction, so she wouldn't start to blush even more due to the fact that she was getting shy about all the attention.

"Well that is relieving. Well how long is it for both? How long have they know one another, and how long have they been together? It seems like they really like one another at least." They were not like most couples she saw. They weren't overly affectionate but it was still so obvious that they were madly in love with one another. That was the kind of couples that people adored. Not the ones who were attached like magnets twenty-four seven. That was the kind of relationship Mylie would hate. If she had a boyfriend, she would want him and her to keep their intimate and more passionate side very hidden until they were alone. That way it was more private and less awkward. Mylie was now out of scooting room. She was at the edge of the sofa, pinned against the arm and Hades' warm body. She flushed again. "W-w-what? No! I don't even!" Mylie stammered as she narrowed her eyes at Hades. Then he brought up the 'S' word and Mylie slapped a hand over his mouth. "Don't say that word! God!" Mylie hissed. He looked amused too. What a geek. Mylie softly rolled her eyes and got up from the sofa, where she promptly found herself collapsing onto his comfortable bed. She even laid her head down onto his pillow. This would be an awesome nap taking bed. Being here in this room reminded her how tired she was. Mylie yawned. I'm about to take a nap on your bed, Hades." Mylie closed her eyes and exhaled loudly. She wanted a bed this comfortable. She was hoping she wouldn't fall asleep though, because it would be embarrassing. Too bad her eyelids felt like they had weights on them.

The moment that she pointed out that he might not have had many people to depend on, she was very much right. He didn't have anyone to count on except his father back in the past. He might have had a big family, but he was sure that he had a lot to count on now. Kaia was one of them, and now he had Mylie. "Thanks, Mylie," murmured the Prefect. It was nice to have someone other than Kaia to count on in the school. Especially since she knew a lot more about him, and because of that, she did not have to die. Not that it crossed Hades' mind when it came to Mylie. He smirked even more when she flushed a bit. That made him want to tease her, but he held his tongue. She already turned completely red once when he was with her and she hated it, so he would have to keep himself at bay. Hades looked at her before he nodded, "It is okay to admit it. I just needed to hear it, once anyway," shrugged Hades as he looked at the older Prefect. He would need it so that he could ask her to be his girlfriend officially now that she knew him even more. He could not believe how nervous he really was. The confidence he normally had did not show up just yet. He was needing it to build, which he hoped it would before he would ask her. It was cute how she was trying to play with her hair. She seemed like she was distracted right now, or trying to distract herself. Mylie ought to get used to the attention since he was giving all of his to her. The fact that they were alone in here too made a lot of difference as well.

He had to think for a moment, before he answered the questions asked, "Well, they met about four, almost five years ago. Etoile hated him, he struck a deal to make an Unbreakable Vow, that if she ever left him, she'd die. He fell in love with her, they became a couple about two years ago, almost three. And recently got engaged just months ago." Hades left out the parts where they often tried to kill each other, but everything was good now apparently. When she was out of room and he was basically hovering over her, and saw that she was blushing once more. She was stammering too. She was defending herself, which was normal. But when she slapped her hand over his mouth and said not to say that word. He assumed the word 'sex'. He heard it quite a bit from his father, so it was natural for him to say it. It was only natural that he was so very amused by this all. He smirked and he watched as she got up from the couch, and went to his bed. She laid down, and rested on his pillow. Now he could say that he got a girl in his bed. He got up from the couch, and went over to the bed. He sat down at the edge of it, as she said that she was going to take a nap. "Before you do, need you to answer me something. Do you know me well enough to call me your boyfriend yet?" It was his way to ask her to be his. Of course once she answered, he would go back to the couch and start reading to give her the space she needed for a nap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back