Maybelle Starr

Maybelle Grimm

Wand
Apple Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Belladonna
6z342q.jpg

The first and the last Shining starr

Full Name:
Maybelle Starr

The name “May-Belle is a combination between May and Belle. Belle means beautiful
And the name Starr was inspired from “Star” They are lovely, they decorate the heavens however they’re not the main `character` in the universe, they were just decorations.
[/color]

Nick Name
Belle

Korean Name
Seo Hye-Mi

Date of Birth:
May 12th

Current Age:

Basic Appearance:
Silky black hair
Light skin
Slim
Silverish dark blue eyes

Personality:
Belle had been blaming her self for the death of her twin sister (no, Anna's not dead). Since then she become a loner, she love being alone in the nature. Belle is quiet a beauty, but a fragile one. She is one of those who is easily scared and one of those who need to be protected really well. She isn't a strong girl, in fact she's as fragile as an antique glass. She has a golden heart and that is one big thing, her inner and outer beauty are both good. Belle doesn't have an enemy but perhaps she has those who hates her. Belle never hate other people, she loves everyone. Every living creature had been precious for her, even the grass on the field.

Family:

Benedict Starr (Father)
He’s mixed between Korean and white. He live in France along with his wife and also daughter who attend Beauxbatons.

Park so hee (Mother)
Korean descendent mother who was born in France and a housewife.

AnnaBelle Starr (sister)
Is the older twin sister of Maybelle Starr. During Maybelle’s first full moon, Anna followed her to the forest, unfortunately, there were wild animals in the woods. Anna cried for Belle’s help when she was attacked but Belle hid in the bushes, she was too scared to save her twin sister. An unknown couple took Anna to their home and raise her, Anna was sent to Durmstrang after that. And right after she graduated, she become a death eater.

Noah William Starr (Younger brother)
When he was little, a lady found her and took him to the orphan house. He used to live in an orphan house where all the children are muggle, but then someone took him and put him to a magical orphan house. The orphans are all either wizards or witches in Wellington.
Noah is quiet and isn’t good with new people. A lot of people think that he’s an ignorant, but he’s actually far from it. He’s just really quiet and tend to stay away from trouble or even run away from it.
He's also a member of the Korean Mafia.

Pets:
none

Area of Residence:
Paris, French

Blood Status:
Mixblood

Special Abilities:
------
Interests or Hobbies:
Reading
Being alone
Playing her Clarinet

Additional Skills:
Love

Strengths:
Her love towards other people

Weaknesses:
Full moon

Describe your character in three words:
A beauty, fragile, golden heart

Favourite place to be:
In an open air

Friends:
-------

Hogwarts House:
-------

Hogwarts Hopes and Ambitions:
---------

Best school subjects:
Herbology, Transfiguration

Worst school subjects:
Flying, DADA

Extracurricular Activities:
-----

Current Job:
Student

Plans for your future:
To be happy

Your Patronus:
a mouse

Your Patronus memory:
When her family were complete including when her sister were still there.

Your Boggart:
Full moon

Your Animagus:
a ferret

Mirror of Erised:
To not be a werewolf during full moon

A page from your diary:

Dear diary,

The scene of my sister being killed had been playing in my head for nearly years now, I was still traumatized with that. Even my parents don’t know that she was killed because of following me during my first full moon. I had wish that this never happen. I was like a little mouse hiding behind the bushes seeing my sister being attacked by the wild wolves. It was a nightmare, a real nightmare I wish this never happen.
Tonight on the exact date was the night, when my sister was killed and another full moon will appear today.

Maybelle Starr

Users who are viewing this thread

Back