Marcus Malonie

Marcus Malonie

Full Name: Marcus Malonie

-Current Age: 21

-Basic Appearance: Looks a lot like the muggle actor Johnny Depp from Pirates of the Caribbean a old movie made back in the early 2000, He had always been obsessed with it and loved just looking like him, it gave him a evil demeanor and made people stay away from him, which is what he sometimes liked.

-Parents:
Justin Malonie- his father who was wrongfully imprisoned in azkaban for the murder of three wizards who ended up in his yard, but he had no Idea of what had happened.

Alice Malonie- His greiving mother who to this day still sits in her room and crys herself to sleep everyday.

-Siblings, if any: Vicky Barselona

-Area of Residence: The Vineyard of Australia
-Blood status: Mixed

-What would their Patronus be? A small eagle, which is because it is his favorite animal and it rules the sky.

-What would their Boggart be? The replay of his fathers death.

-What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one): A Eagle, seeing as he likes to fly and he beleives in Eagles for ruling the sky like he rules the earth.

-What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised?: The Ministry of Magic destroyed at his feet and his father still alive

-What memory could they use to create a Patronus? His first kiss with Bella Rina, his first love

-Imagine that your character keeps a diary or journal. Write a page that could possibly be found in it: Today was the day that I met the Head of the Death Eaters, there is a good hance that I might make it in there, hopefully I do, seeing as it wil help me acheive my goal of destroying the ministry.

-Give a brief history of your character: Marcus had gone to Hogwart Scotland and had made lots of friends, most of whom he hasn't seen since he left, but some he had seen from time to time, he missed all the days he had spent with Bella, he had stopped going to Hogwarts since his father had died, and had taken up the dark arts being very powerfull with them.

hello Marcus

just a few questions...

with a mixed blood background how did you come by the muggle movie PotC?
Do you think that Marcus and Jack Sparrow share similar characteristics?
If so which ones?

Did the ministry not try to use veritas serum on your father to get the truth out?
Was the real murderer ever brought to justice?
Who takes care of your mother in her feeble state?
Would she not be better off in St.Mungo's for a spell? ( xD play on words sorry spell - mungo's - magic healing?! ok moving on :r )
How do you get on with your sister?
There are many Vineyards in Australia, any specific one? Do you live in Perth, Melbourne some obscure place...
How did your father die? (am a secret boggart )
have you always liked to fly?
What school did you attend?
Were you part of any quidditch teams?

Did the ministry not try to use veritas serum on your father to get the truth out? No they never did they used force because they had all the evidence they needed to take him away and because he attacked one of the aurors who apparated right infront of him, he was hit with a curse that caused him never to wake up
Was the real murderer ever brought to justice? No they have never been able to find out who done it, but one day they will
Who takes care of your mother in her feeble state? The mother takes care of herself, but she is very emotional and always needs someone to talk to and rely on.
Would she not be better off in St.Mungo's for a spell? ( xD play on words sorry spell - mungo's - magic healing?! ok moving on :r ) She would rather be independant then go into saint mungo's she finds her own ways to try and deal with the greif
How do you get on with your sister? She is a snob and thinks she is better then everyone she hates Marcus because of his failed attempt to become a Death eater
There are many Vineyards in Australia, any specific one? Do you live in Perth, Melbourne some obscure place... Cessnock its a little country town that not many people have heard off. ( its the closest vineyard i can think of in real life.)
How did your father die? was hit with a curse which caused him to fall into a irrevesable sleep
have you always liked to fly? Yes ever since a young age, Marcus had flown out over the gaol and watched down on the inmates from such a hieght no one would see him
What school did you attend? Hogwarts wizarding Academy in England
Were you part of any quidditch teams? I was part of there Hufflepuff team :)
with a mixed blood background how did you come by the muggle movie PotC? it was a movie he had watched with his mother and father when he first started school and they always had thought he looked like jack sparrow
Do you think that Marcus and Jack Sparrow share similar characteristics? Similar, characteristics Marcus sometimes uses cunning and sheer luck to get out of a situation
If so which ones? The complete idiotic look, and way to get out of situations, can cause enemy's very easily and doesn't hesitate to back stab his closest of friends

Users who are viewing this thread

Back