Map of The School

Imogen Day

OOC First Name
Emzies
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Immy hurried to the fourth floor. They had to get this done. On this floor was the Library. This Immy knew her way around. Immy maybe wasn't a Ravenclaw but that didn't mean that she wasn't a major bookworm and loved books more than most material things. Immy quickly noted down everything she could notice about the room. On this floor Immy noticed that there was a portrait. She noticed that A Hufflepuff went inside. Immy quickly figured out that this was the floor with the Hufflepuff common room. Immy quickly wrote it down and then turned to Lauren.

"This is a pretty empty floor." Immy remarked. "Still amazing."

Lauren nodded while sketching out the fourth floor. She also noticed the Hufflepuff common room. She added that on her map. They had to work quickly as time was against them. "Yeah this floor has a good energy to it." smiled Lauren after all the hufflepuff's were very friendly people. "Right, ive finished my sketching i think.. Oh!." lauren forgot the libary. "Done, how about you?." Lauren asked.

Immy nodded. She was done. They had to work quicker than before and there were still quite a few place's they had to go. Immy noted more things that she might need to know.

"I'm done. Shall we?" Immy said pointing back to where they had came.

Do you want to start the new topic?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back