Map of Hogwarts

Imogen Day

OOC First Name
Emzies
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Immy walked through the door and into the 6th floor corridor, there wasn't much left to get now. They had almost been to the whole school. If Immy thought correctly, they only had the 7th floor, North Tower and the dungeons but Immy didn't know if they'd do the dungeons straight away. Immy began to write things down about the room and walked over to one of the classroom door. Ancient Runes. Now that sounded interesting.

"Ancient Runes, I wonder what that's about."Immy said. Looking curiously at the door while writing things down.

Lauren followed Immy up to the sixth floor. She looked around and sketched the basic outline of what see saw. She drew two doors one for arithmancy and one for ancient runes. "I dont know but it looks hard." Lauren replied still sketching out the sixth floor.

Immy smiled and nodded. They sounded hard but so very interesting. Immy smiled and wrote down things about the corridor. Before looking around more about the corridor.

"Yeah, but I think they sound very interesting. Useful." Immy said smiling. Looking at the doors. Immy walked away. Through out the corridors there had been a lot of windows. Most had lovely views and this wasn't much different. "I'm done, are you?"

Immy nodded. That was true, all subjects were useful. No subject wouldn't be useful in one or another. They would always come in handy for one thing or another.

"Yeah, that is true. Shall we continue to the 7th floor?" Immy said smiling.

Immy nodded and smiled. She read about the 7th floor and what mysteries it had. Also the Gryffindor tower was on the seventh floor so Immy knew it quite well.

"Yes, Lets go" Immy said with a smile.

Yes, Okay

Users who are viewing this thread

Back