Birthdate: March 23rd, 2017
Birthplace: Leipzig, Germany
Year: Graduated From Durmstrang in 2035

large.gif

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
All of your flaws are aligned with this mood of mine
Cutting me to the bone, nothing left to leave behind

Hair length | color:Malachi has mid length dirty blonde hair. He doesn't do much but wash it. Occasionally he will tie it back, but doesn't see this as important to his daily maintenance.
Eye shape | color: Malachi's eyes are very large, and he was often bullied for them as a kid, being called bug-eyed. They are a very light blue color, and he has large pupils to accompany them. His lashes are rather unnoticeable as they are blonde like his hair, and not very long.
Weight | height: Malachi is about 6'3" and weighs about 150lbs.
Disginiushing features: Malachi's eyes are what he's best known for in his family circles and friends, as they seem to attrach the most attention for thei size. However he does have a few small scars here and there from playing quidditch and often times falling.
Face claim: Jaime Campbell Bower

tumblr_mlibxeqVIw1qm0lh8o1_500.gif

You're second hand smoke, second hand smoke
I breathe you in, but, honey, I don't know what you're doing to me,

Personality: Malachi is a rather intelligent soul, who enjoys the simple things in life. He loves to read, and generally is silent. Sitting next to someone he cares about, such as a friend or family, and reading is the kind of quality time that he finds himself participating in. He generally has few mean things to say about someone, and believes that conflicts should be solved in private. He likes to keep his private life separate from his work life, as he is attempting to get into professional Quidditch, and doens't want his life broadcast around the world. Malachi is slow to fall in love, and even slower to forget becoming hurt. This isn't to say he is one to hold a grudge, just to say that he doesn't let go easily. His tendencies lean close to obsessive, as far as needing solid closure, and even then not always accepting it.

He has been said to be very persistent, which was always helpful as an athlete, but can sometimes make him seem a bit off-putting upon first meeting. He likes honesty, and values his integrity in love and in the work place. When he becomes passionate about something, it's quite obvious he won't let go of it until he's ready or is given a very good reason to do so. Malachi is a bit of a hopeless romantic and thinks a woman should be pampered often, and taken care of if she needs it. He hasn't had a relationship in a while, but holds out hope that his ex girlfriend will remember all the good times they had.

tumblr_mykzq2n2zV1rnlfgjo2_500.gif

Mon chérie, but the truth catches up with us eventually
Try to say live, live and let live

History:

tumblr_inline_n491izcHOB1rvcvju.gif

And I still love the way you hurt me
It's irresistible, yeah

Rp Sample:
not your best .. your average would be sufficient

This awesome creation based on good 'ole SPN .. note the classic
rock .. was made by the awesome and all powerful [color=cc3333]ALWAYS_AN_ANJEL[/color]
@ caution. If anyone decides that they want to [color=cc3333]steal[/color] this just
totally made of awesomeness .. trolls, midgets and leprechauns will find you
and torment you with unicorns that shoot rainbows from their [color=cc3333]ass[/color].
You don't want that, do you? I didn't think so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back