Making more memories

Thomas Smith

OOC First Name
Pat
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Myrtle Wand 15 1/2" Core - Tail of Charmed Newt
Thomas made the long journey from the Ravenclaw Tower to the Dungeons, a journey he would gladly make a million times over just to see his girlfriend; the person who just so happened to be the reason of his journey today. It was just a normal day but will exams soon approaching he felt he needed to spent time with Isabella, the only thing that kept him sane during the busy time with the thought of his wonderful girlfriend. She had successfully worked her way into his every thought and every dream and he knew he was surely the luckiest boy in the world.

Entering the familiar dark dungeons he followed the familiar path to the Slytherin Common Room, or at least the general direction. Sitting down on what seemed a random bench, but to Isabella and himself it wasn't, he checked the time against the dim light in the Dungeons and saw he had made good time. He waited for Isabella knowing she should be along any time soon, if she had gotten his owl that was - if not he would simply wait knowing she would be walking along here at some stage.

Isabella's heels echoed against the stone floor as she quickly descended the stairs to the dungeons, a usual for her since her common room was located there. However this time she wasn't headed for her common room, but simply a simple bench that held so many memories there for her. Isabella adjusted her floral patterned dress and fixed her hair that was pulled together in a messy but elegant side ponytail before she reached the last step.

Once she was at the bottom, she grinned at the sight of her boyfriend and ran to him, wrapping her arms around him. "You're lucky I was in the owlery writing to my dad," she half-joked, referring to him sending an owl to her. Of course the owl would've surely found her, but she figured it had just been sent and she didn't want to keep him waiting. Isabella kissed Thomas lightly on the lips and smiled up at him, glad for another reason to postpone the studying she had to catch up on.

Thomas lifted his head as he heard the sound of footsteps coming towards him, he watched the shadow grew closer in hope that it was the one he was waiting for. His heart beat began to race the same way it did every time he saw her. Standing up as she finally came into sight Thomas grinned as he returned her embrace. Letting his grip on her loosen slightly he held her, relaxed, in his arms as he looked into her beautiful brown orbs. “I’m just lucky I guess.” he replied with a chuckled, returning the sweet kiss, still enough to send shocks through his body. “Care to sit? That is if you’re going to stay for a while?” he asked, knowing Isabella had studying, as did he but he hadn’t spent as much time with his girlfriend as he would have liked and would gladly give up studying for one afternoon for her.

Isabella chuckled softly when Thomas said he guessed he was just lucky. "I guess you are, I mean I do have a pretty full schedule, you're lucky I had free time to fit you in somewhere," she joked playfully. It was true she was a rather busy person, but she always made sure to make time to see Thomas, even if that meant giving up her 'free time' she referred to that was actually 'study time.' As he asked if she was going to stay for a while, she smiled and nodded her head vigorously. "Of course," she replied, taking his hand and lacing her fingers with his as she led them over to their bench, yes, their bench. Isabella took a seat and smoothed her dress down neatly and looked over at him happily. "So, any special reason you wanted to see me right now? Or did you just miss me so much?" she said in jest as she flipped her brunette hair jokingly behind her shoulder as she let out a giggle.

Thomas faked shock when his girlfriend clearly joked about the Ravenclaw being lucky thay she was able to fit him into her busy schedule. Of course he didn't take the words to heart, he knew she was only joking, but then again he was lucky; to have her. Hand-in-hand he made his way over to her favourite spot in the dungeons with his favourite person. He smiled, even more-so, as they sat down; he was begining to like this bench more and more. Listening to her words he began to think if there was an other reason why he wanted to meet her? Here? Today? She was in his thoughts pretty much all the time now and he had got fed up of not being able to see the real thing; he figured. "So I need an excuse to see my girlfriend now?" he said in equal jest. "Well if you must know, yes, it was because I missed you so much." He said before claiming her lips once again, this time lingering for a little while longer than they most recent one.

Isabella beamed brightly up at her boyfriend; no matter how busy she was or how bad her day was going, he always seemed to put her in the best moods, or in an even better mood if she was already in a good mood such as today. She chuckled as he continued her joke about needing an excuse to see her. She nodded her head yes in response to his question but the sparkle in her chocolate brown eyes clearly stated that she was playing.

The familiar feeling of heat rising in her cheeks caused Isabella's cheeks to pink just slightly, as it always happened when Thomas complimented her. She wrapped her arms around him and welcomed his kiss which was not helping the heat in her cheeks go away. "You see times like this are why I love you," Isabella said happily after they broke apart. But as soon as she realized what she had said, specifically the last three words, the pink in Isabella's cheeks drained as she pulled away from him. "Uhm, I d-didn't mea-," she tried to explain or apologize or say something, but all she could do was bite her lower lip anxiously as she shook her head thinking she was so stupid!

As Thomas' right cupped Isabella's cheek he could feel it warm up slightly which was noticeable compared to the coolness of the dungeons. He smiled at the thought of Isabella still blushing after the time they had been together, it was definitely a good thing. As they broke apart Thomas gazed into Isabella brown orbs, his insides giving a familiar lurch ever so slightly - in a good way. Although this time the feeling didn't disappear as quickly, Isabella's words filled his mind - he couldn't even hear his girlfriend try to say something afterwards. His mind started to whirl as he wrapped his head around what his girlfriend had told him.

Sure, he definitely had feelings for Isabella and they were growing stronger and stronger everyday, but he wasn't sure if they were that strong. As he looked at Isabella again he saw how upset she was at saying those three words, they were after all words that both had bad memories off. Then again something was different with Isabella, maybe it was because he was older now and understood the words better but he knew that the feelings he had for Isabella were different than what he had for Autumn, but was it love? It had to be! Raising his had he cupped Isabella's face again and looked lovingly at her. "I love you too." he said with a smile forming as the words left his mouth, they felt so right. It's definitely love! he thought as his lips met Isabella's once again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back