Making Daisy Chains

Belle Alcina

Belle walked down to the lake and sat on her own near enough to a large tree. She sat there, staring at the ripples occuring on the lake. Everything was peaceful. She spotted a group of daisy sitting next to her she picked a few and began to make a large necklace. The Muggle way.

Patricia loved coming down to the lake, she had come her a few times since she arrived at Hogwarts because it reminded her of the lake behing her house, although it wasn't as big as this.

On her way back up to the castle for some food she saw a first year girl whom she recognised from her Defence Against the Dark Arts class.

"Hey, Bella isn't it, first year Gryffindor?"

"Oh Hi! Its Belle actually" she smiled "But I don't really mind...hey your in my Defence against the Dark Arts class right? How are you?" Belle said leaving the unfinshed daisy chain on her lap.

"Oh sorry." Patricia said to Belle, but in all fairnesss she never really did talk to the the girl.

"I'm Patricia, by the way. Yeah Defence Against the Dark Arts class. I'm grand, i just love coming down here. What about you?" Patricia said sitting down on the grass beside Belle.

"I'm good, I usually bring down a book or something but I forgot to today. So I found other ways to occupy myself" Belle grinned holding up the daisy chain.

"I can see that." Patricia said, looking at the half empty daisy chain. "I haven't made one of them in years."

"I normally just come down here and stare at the water for ages, but I like bringing a good book too, especially when it's a lovely sunny day and there's not a lot of people around."

"Yeah it really is beatiful, the atomosphere of the whole school is just incredible!" Belle said and she picked up another daisy and hooked it on. "So enjoying classes?" Belle asked.

"Yeah it reminds me of the lake behind my house back home." Patricia stopped for a second thinking about how much she really did miss home.

"Classes are going great. I'm loving History of Magic and Astronomy. But they are all equally enjoyable. What about you?"

"Oh were are you from?" Belle smiled cheerfully.
"Thats so cool, History of Magic and Astromony. There not on our schedule this year. I really like Herbology, I must say." Belle grinned and added another daisy to her growing chain.

"Oh you must be getting them next semister. They are really good."

"i'm from Northern Ireland. What about you?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back