Milena La Fleur

OOC First Name
Mintzy
Wand
Walnut Wand 14 1/2" Essence of Vampire Blood

I tried to experiment something with the font color. xD
Milena La Fleur

Hey Everyone,

I have this character of mine which I rarely use and I was hoping to make her active again. Milena is quiet and like to be alone from time to time. She won't be mean to you unless your gonna be mean to her with a valid reason of course. Loves to play Quidditch , write poems and to play music. She's kind of mysterious and likes to be private. Currently, she's the Co-leader of the Dark Elites and no she's not the type of leader who boss around the members of the team. Milena is just very grateful to be a part of the group and co-lead it. I would like her to have friends from Slytherin that would kind of support her from time to time. As I need her to come out of her shell and leave her loner stage. A crush/boyfriend that will just make her smile,laugh and give her butterflies inside her. (Yes he must be a Slytherin.) Some casual people to say hi and bye, I don't want her to have enemies or anything like that. A mentor that will guide her and help her. Mostly I need some Slytherin's here but then again I'm open for any plots or ideas that you can think of.
Thank You!
<i></i>

Hello,
I like the font colors :p, anyways i'm off topic already.. I have Adam, he has a girlfriend but he could be a friend or mentor or crush even, but he is taken so they couldn't actually get together. I don't really care really its up to you. He's a nice guy and wouldn't snap at her or anything without reason. They would also have the music thing in common, Adam was in a band for a while but they ended up disbanding. So let me know whatcha think :)

Hey Annie! ^_^

I think the rainbow font is enough for one post. :p

Anyway, I think Adam and Milena could be really great friends. So sure I'm very much up for it. Shall I start a thread or you? :D Oh and Who is Adams PB? I don't seem to recognize him but I do know one friend who looks like him. o_O

Yay,
I've been so bored lately, but i would rather you start. :) Adam's Pb is Shane Dawson, he is famous from his you tube videos.

Hey There,
HERE is the thread, I'm sorry if it's so long. :p

tumblr_llat4uUzKp1qk60m0o1_500.gif

How bout befriending a goody two shoe :) awwwz they make cute friends xD I'm trying to bring her out and I've been avoiding to post in the section all the time, but I have the same problem with bringing out Makaylah and I adore her so I shouldn't keep her lock away while my two other freaks have freedom :erm:

tumblr_lksp8zvWG51qjcv4ho1_r1_400.gif

You just read my mind, I was about to PM you about it. ^_^ I think they could be a cute pair, assuming that Milena needs a best friend and all. Makaylah could be an exception with the whole Slytherin friends thing.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back