Makaing a splash

Hoshi Icchihara

OOC First Name
Ana V
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Hoshi Koshiba was growing bored with classes. They where still in the get to know you stage but she knew things would only get harder from here. She was never very good with school work. Not that she wasn't smart it was just that nothing ever seemed challenging enough for her. Hoshi often though that she was above everything especially the rules. Today though she didn't feel like couseing trouble. Today she felt like swimming. It was a warm day for it being a fall day. Hoshi didn't mind the cold though.

Hoshi striped off the knit shirt that she had on and her chain jeans and left them by shore. Hoshi jumped into the lake in a cannonball form hopping that someone was walking by so she could splash them. She loved the water. Hoshi was also hopping to bump into the giant squid at some point or some other animal that she could look at. Hoshi came up for air and stayed near the surface for a while, seeing if anyone was out with her.

Sam was wandering down by the lake. He had finsihed his classes for today and thought he have a quick walk before returning to lunch. Down by the lake he saw something green..Hoshi! He walked faster towards the lake and picked up her clothes lying close by the water. "Hey! You'd want to be careful with these...they may just get in the wrong hands." he grinned at her holding up her clothes.

Hoshi gave him a large grin. "I wish they would then I would have an excuse to beat someone down!" She cried. "What are you doing out here?" She asked with a bright smile. "And are you coming in or am I going to have to drag you into the water?" She added as a small joke.

Sam laughed, "Always up for a fight!" he muttered though he made sure she would hear it. "I'm just out for a walk...though I may join you?" he thought about it. It was totally out of the "Prince" way. Sam shrugged. He pulled of his converse and his jeans reveiling his boxers. But he didn't think too much about this fact as it was only Hoshi and he knew she would think nothing of it. He ran into the lake till he was beside Hoshi. "Hold on!" he said and took a deep breath than dissappeared under the water. He pulled some seaweed of sorts and once he appeared once more he plopped it on her head. "There! Matches!" he grinned and swam away quickly. He knew he would be in for it now!

Hoshi's gasped playful. "Oh no you did not just do that!" She said and swam after Sam. "I will get you Sam-kun!" She yelled but started laughing before diving down. She took a deep breath then made a grab for Sam's leg so she could pull him back and maybe hold his head under for a little bit before letting him back up for air. Hoshi's twistedness was showing again.

Sam heard her shout something after him then was dragged abruptly under water. He shook his leg trying to outdo her grasp. He opened his eyes a tiny bit and saw an extremely blurry scenery around him, but his supicision was correct she had grabbed his leg. He closed his eyes once more and shook vigorously to escape but it was no good.

Hoshi let Sam go and started to swim in the other direction knowing that Sam would want revenge. She popped her head out of the water for air before starting to swim in the other direction as fast as she could. This was not very fast because unlike other things she had not gotten the chance to swim very often so she wasn't very good at it.

Finnaly she let go. He glanced back and swam up to the surface. "Oi! No fair" he shouted and swam as fast as he was able to, he was glad to have his leg back. Sam was catching up, he was beside her now, "I really ought to teach you how to swim!" he laughed and pushed her head under the water. But only for about three seconds before letting her re-surface again. His legs were tired now and he had guessed by her speed her's were too.

Hoshi laughed then gulped in some lake water which she tryed to spit up when she came back up to the surface. She splashed him but she really was breathing hard. "I should knock you for that but I'm a little tired." She said. "Will you I haven't had much practice in it but I love the water." She said looking at him. Her eyes where huge making her look more childish than she usually looked.

Sam laughed, "I second that!" he agreed he was tired. He was also surprised that she took his offer serious. "Really?!.. Well now let me think...?" he said and rubbed his chin he then glanced at her, "Ah how can I resist puppy eyes." he smirked and pinched her chin. "Where d'you wanna start?"

Hoshi smiled wide. "Always works for me." She said as she wrange the water out of her hair. She wondered how such a great guy could end up with icky Adderson but she thought it was none of her busness. "Well we could start with being able to swim faster." She said suddenly dropping down and swiming around Sam before coming back up for air.

[Mind if I join?]

Scorpius was making his way over to the forbidden forest during the day to see if he could somehow go in there during the day and hopefully not get in trouble. As he was walking however he heard lots of splashing and two familiar voices. Going on instinct, he went over to the lake to see Hoshi and Prince playing in the lake. He grinned and chuckled to himself as he approached the edge of the lake. "Mind if I join you two?" he asked with a smirk on his face.

( Sure :woot: )
Sam laughed at Hoshi, "You could get yourself out of all sorts of things with that face." He then lay on his back and heard a familiar voice. He didn't have to turn his head to know it was Knight. "Yeah sure come on in!" he continued to float but managed not to move.

((Sure it does say open doesn't it))

Hoshi stopped for a moment then smiled. "Sho you can come in if you wanna." She said happly. Hoshi was good at hiding her emotions behind a large cartoon grin when she wanted to. She gave the biggest she could to Knight and gestured him to come in. "The water's fine." She said making a big splash with her arms.

[Thanks ^_^ ]

Scorpius kicked off his shoes and socks as Hoshi said the water was fine. He stripped down to his boxers hoping no one minded and ran into the water at full speed. He dipped his head underwater so his hair would get wet and when he emerged he shook his head so that water would go everywhere.

"Oi" Sam said and rolled over as Knight has shook himslef. "Watch it there." he laughed. "Um... Knight I know you just joined us here. But how exactly are we going to get back up into the castle soaking wet." Sam was amused and almost excited about the idea. It thrilled hiom.

Hoshi shrieked playfully as she covered her face from the spray. "We could alway flash the entire student body. Or we could lay out in the sun until out skin dries then put out clothes back on." She said after the spray stopped. She hit her arms on the water again making water hit Knight again. "But first it's a water fight!" She cried and made water splash on the both.

Scorpius laughed when they got splashed from shaking his head, that was his intention of doing it. "Hmmm," he pondered for a bit as Prince asked him what they were going to do. "There's nothing wrong with going up to the tower wet," he said grinning, "though both of Hoshi's ideas don't sound too bad either," he winked. He didn't know if he'd ever be brave enough for some streaking, at least not with a girl, his girl best friend. "I think laying out in the sun seems best, I need to work on my tan anyway," he said playfully showing off his pale chest.

When Hoshi screamed "water fight" he laughed and began pelting water in both their directions as fast as he could.

Hoshi laughed while turning away from the water being pushed at her. She suck a playful punch at Knight's chest. "That and you might want build some mussel there too." With a joking smile. Hoshi was glad that this knew 'I like boys' think had not made it impossible for her to have fun with her friends. Had she been another girl or had this boy crazy kick been worse Hoshi might have been to shy to do such a thing. Then again Hoshi was anything but shy.

Sam listened to their ideas and laughed. He swam subtly behind Knight and jumped him which forced him into the water. He grinned at Hoshi, still on Knights back, "This is what I do in water fights!" he hopped off Knight which made him closer to Hoshi, "Your next!" he splashed her with a lot of water.

Scorpius laughed and pretended to be hurt as he rubbed the area in which Hoshi had punched him. "Hey, I've got muscles!" he said flexing his skinny arms. He grinned at her playfully before he felt Prince jump on his back and push him underwater. When he emerged he swam over to Prince and said, "Oh you're gonna get it now," as he jumped on Prince's back to push him down just like he had to him.

Sam turned around as Knight resurfaced, "Wait sh--" before he said anymore he was underwater with Knight on his back. The rushing water running through his ears, his mouth was full of air and he struggled to return to surface.
Once he was back out he then looked at Hoshi, "Hey she hasn't got the treatment done to her." he winked to Knight as a way of saying...Shall we?

Hoshi's eyes went wide and ducked under the water. "Run, run as fast as you can you can't catch me I'm the ginger bread girl!" She yelled and started to swim away. She knew with as slow as she swam they would catch her in no time but it was more fun this way and she got to see Knight flex so it was all good for her.

After Sam surfaced again, he caught the wink he gave him and a mischievous smile formed upon his face. Hoshi swam away as fast as she could but it was no match against him and Prince. Scorpius caught her by the arm and pulled her back so Prince could take the other side and they could both pull her underwater. He laughed as he said, "You're going down Hoshi Koshiba," and gave her a triumphant smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back