Maisie Hampton

Maisie Hampton

Wand
Elm Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Gargoyle Tooth
Character Development

Full Name: Maisie Rose Hampton
Birth Date: September 3rd 2006
Current Age: 15
Basic Appearance: Maisie has deep red hair, green eyes, she also has a slim figure, a fine face, no spots or freckles.
Parents: Matilda Hampton (deceased) and Christopher Hampton (deceased)
Siblings, if any: Noah Hampton (deceased)
Pets, if any: Tinker the Horse
Area of Residence: Loch Carron, Western Scotland
Blood status: Pending pure blood.
Condition: Werewolf

Hogwarts House: Slytherin
Best school subjects: Arithmancy, Potions, Astronomy, Divination, Care of Magical Creatures
Worst school subjects: History of Magic, Herbology, Defence Against the Dark Arts, Transfiguration, Charms

What would their Patronus be?: Wolf
What would their Boggart be?: Full moon
What would their Animagus form be?: Fox
What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised?: Being without the curse which she has to live with, being a werewolf.
What memory could they use to create a Patronus?: The time her dad slipped in the dich when they were walking in the forest, and her and her mother laughed hysterically.

Imagine that your character keeps a diary or journal. Write a page that could possibly be found in it:

Dear diary,

I have Ten hours and forty three minutes.

That is the amount of time I, Maisie Hampton, had left to her day. Once ten hours and forty three minutes will be passed, I would be reduced to a pitiful animal cowering under my sheets from the imminent full moon, however beautiful it is. It does terrible things, and even though I regularly take the Wolfsbane potion, my inner animal and primal urges still runs strong on those particular nights. I'v been watching the little figures on the lawn wandering about in their comforting ignorance. Would they be so keen of Hogwarts if they knew what lived within those castle walls, going along to classes, eating dinner, living and sleeping among them? Surely not. I'v come to terms with that to a certain extent, but I nevertheless had the need to truly understand the worth of my existence.

Maisie has been a werewolf for just under a month, just to clarify that since she became a transfer. <3

Hi! :D

- What are your goals in the magical world?
- How has the death of your parents and sibling affected your life?
- What is your favorite food?
- Do you believe house-elfs should be liberated or stay in their current positions?
- Who has been the most influential person in your life?
- Do you have any annoying habits or nervous ticks?
- What is your earliest memory?
- If you were given a free day while at school, what would you choose to do that day?

Hi I have one so far.. but when you answer Cecily's questions and mine I will probably have more

Could you please roleplay what happened when Maisie was bitten or one of her "changes".

OOC: I wasn't sure weather to answer these IC'ly or OOC'ly, so I write in them IC'ly.

- What are your goals in the magical world?

Like my mother and father, I would just love to go into dark magic, however I think my lycan form may deter me from going there, but I don't care, they'll be the ones paying the price, not me. I would also love to far in more theoretical subjects like astronomy or ancient runes.

- How has the death of your parents and sibling affected your life?

They have made me arrogant, spiteful and mean, I didn't choose to be like this, I was once sweet you could say, but now I crave darkness and crave meat, just like a child craves chocolate and sweetness to the tooth. But I would do anything for them back, they had meant so much to me, but not that matters any more, after all I am amazing and fabulous.

- What is your favorite food?

Hm. Well i'm not sure, I would say chicken breast, the succulent meat, mmm, makes me want meat more. Wow these cravings are getting bad...

- Do you believe house-elfs should be liberated or stay in their current positions?

Eew. House elves are revolting, seriously we might aswell kill them we would so benifit from it, but more to the point, stay in their current positions they are a lesser creature then ourselves and should be tortured.

- Who has been the most influential person in your life?

No one really. But it was someone it would be my auntie, she has introduced me to the dark arts, and I have to say she has influenced me so much I want to go forward with it.

- Do you have any annoying habits or nervous ticks?

Constantly brushing my hair. No more comment then that... seriously I'm like a radio on repeat with my hair.

- What is your earliest memory?

Probably painting on my brothers face when I was 4 and he was asleep... fun times.

- If you were given a free day while at school, what would you choose to do that day?

Go out and get a manicure, do my make up, brush my hair, the usual.

Hi :) Uhmmm... one thing you might like to know; Nobody actually lives in Larnach Castle. (I know, I live quite near it myself.) It's mostly a tourist destination, and sometimes hosts weddings and balls and such, and it has rooms available to stay in, like a hotel, but nobody's actually LIVED there for a long time. If you're wanting Maisie to live in Dunedin, there are some quite fancy large houses by the harbourside, but Larnach Castle isn't a residential property :/

And also, I have some questions :)

Why is Maisie's Patronus a wolf? I would think she would want to avoid the wolf as much as possible.
Why is her Animagus a fox?
What's so special about the memory Maisie would use to conjure a Patronus? Why does she consider it such a happy time?
If Maisie doesn't want to be "arrogant, spiteful, and mean", as you implied, why is she? Why doesn't she just make an effort to try and get back to how she was before?
Why was she influenced that way in the first place? I would think losing your family would make you more upset and wary of people, and not wanting anyone else to have to go through any pain. Why did Maisie take such a different path?
Why does Maisie think so much of herself? Is there any particular reason, or is she just up herself?
How was Maisie bitten? Does she know who the werewolf was? Why was she out so late in the first place?

Ok, I'll get round to changing the residence, thanks for the information Kyle. :hug:

Ok I will answer these questions OOC.

Why is Maisie's Patronus a wolf? I would think she would want to avoid the wolf as much as possible.

It isn't determined that Maisie's patronus is a wolf, as she hasn't learnt the spell to conjure one, however because a wolf, is linked to her personality it becomes part of her, hence it being a wolf. She is also very vicious, so that's also why. But also very smart and not as stupid as people make her out to be.

Why is her Animagus a fox?

Again her animagus would be a fox, but I don't plan her to train to be an animagus, however it would be a fox because she very agile and athletic she is also extremely sly and cunning and would let nothing stand in the way of the goal she wants to achieve, a bit over ambitious if you ask me, but hey.

What's so special about the memory Maisie would use to conjure a Patronus?

It's special because it's the only time she had a proper laugh with her parents, before they were killed, it's very close to her heart, but she doesn't care about them any more, but the memory of that, is the only time when Maisie was truthfully happy.

Why does she consider it such a happy time?

Look above :p

If Maisie doesn't want to be "arrogant, spiteful, and mean", as you implied, why is she? Why doesn't she just make an effort to try and get back to how she was before?

She doesn't want to do that either. She is very confused at the moment, her parents have just died, she is 12 and she's a werewolf and her auntie is influencing her to turn to the dark arts. I'm sure you'd have better things on your mind if you had all that going on. Also, I plan on letting he being lured by the dark arts and her staying arrogant, spiteful and mean.

Why was she influenced that way in the first place? I would think losing your family would make you more upset and wary of people, and not wanting anyone else to have to go through any pain. Why did Maisie take such a different path?

She loves seeing people hurt. She took a different path because of her aunty, it's very complicated with Maisie at the moment, but I shall be smoothing her down a little in the future.

Why does Maisie think so much of herself? Is there any particular reason, or is she just up herself?

Because she is a pure blood (well soon to be I hope <_<) and very muggle hating, muggle born hating and half breed hating, however she is a bit of a hypocrite seeing as werewolves are considered half breeds, but no one knows she is a werewolf. ;) And she is arrogant, domineering and stuck up.

How was Maisie bitten? Does she know who the werewolf was? Why was she out so late in the first place?

She was bitten on the arm, while her mother tried to save her, but her mother died, she survived because of a villager who shot the werewolf, we don't know who the werewolf is yet. She was out late with her mother looking for herbs that can only be harvested with magical properties on the night of a full moon. I would suggest reading Maisie's character development for more information.

Hi Maisie,

Just a few things I think everyone has pretty much covered everything...

1. You're side bar profile says you're 11yrs and you answer Kyle saying you're 12. Which is it? Will you be first year or a transfer?
2. If your pureblood application doesn't get approved how will you rewrite Maisie? Will she still be so vile and belittling of muggles and 'mudbloods'.
3. You being a werewolf don't you feel even a small bit sorry for other minorities like the house elves, who get a hard deal as well and not nearly as justified as ours.
4. How young was she when she turned? You do know we have a special place at Hogwarts to go to at the full moon? How do you think she'll cope with another werewolf? :r:

1. You're side bar profile says you're 11yrs and you answer Kyle saying you're 12. Which is it? Will you be first year or a transfer?

It's actually 11, because you can't be 12 and be unsorted, but I am wanting Maisie to be a transfer student, because then it will seem a little more realistic. But at the moment, she is 11, and not 12, sorry for the confusion on that one. :doh:

2. If your pureblood application doesn't get approved how will you rewrite Maisie? Will she still be so vile and belittling of muggles and 'mudbloods'.

I would probably change her personality in that case, because it would completely ruin how I am forming her to be, so I am just crossing my fingers that she will be accepted, but if I don't then it was never meant to be I guess. But if it's not accepted, she will change and be more 'accepting' so to speak.

3. You being a werewolf don't you feel even a small bit sorry for other minorities like the house elves, who get a hard deal as well and not nearly as justified as ours.

No. She doesn't care about house elves, she grew up in a home where they were treated like dirt and lesser beings. She doesn't want to be like she is, all the hating, but she feels like she has to be, and I am hoping to change her in the future, maybe in her fourth year or so, to have finally gotten over her family and chooses who she would like to be. So for now, she still hates them and she see's herself as still being the 'higher' being.

4. How young was she when she turned? You do know we have a special place at Hogwarts to go to at the full moon? How do you think she'll cope with another werewolf?

She was 11 still, she has only been a werewolf for a few months, if you read her roleplay development there role plays on her coping with everything and also how she was bitten etc. I think she will cope fine, seeing as Andromeda is a Gryffindor she may have some dislikes, but in theory they are in the same boat, and maybe Maisie will be able to relate to her somehow. We will just have to wait and see.

1. Do you think that Maisie will ever trust anyone enough to tell anyone of her hairy situation?

2. What song do you think could represent Maisie?

3. Which character, from any book, do you think is most similar to Maisie?

4. Who is Maisie's favorite visual artist?

5. How does she feel towards the villager who basically saved her life by shooting the werewolf?

Alright, so far these are the only questions I have for you Maisie, but I am certain I will come up with more.

1. Do you think that Maisie will ever trust anyone enough to tell anyone of her hairy situation?

Nope. Unless someone becomes very close to Maisie, such as a professor, who may already know about her condition, but it is very unlikely she will tell anyone.

2. What song do you think could represent Maisie?

Ashley Tisdale - Fabulous
Ashley Tisdale & Lucas Grabeel - I Want It All

3. Which character, from any book, do you think is most similar to Maisie?

Sharpay Evans - High School Musical

It's technically a book aswell :mellow:

4. Who is Maisie's favorite visual artist?

Beatrix Potter? I am not quite sure on this one really.

5. How does she feel towards the villager who basically saved her life by shooting the werewolf?

She doesn't care. She is ungrateful, he was muggle (he used a gun). So she couldn't care less.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back