Status
Not open for further replies.

Amanda Pike

OOC First Name
Ilana
Wand
Fir Wand 14 1/8" Essence of Sphinx Remains
Okay, I came up with this idea.

Amanda befriends a person. This person is nice, and they are close friends. I will call this person Emily (just so I don't have to type as much). Then, a group of mean people (let's call them the terrible triplets, I'm hoping for three of them) start to do stuff with Emily, as well as telling her things about Amanda. Rumors, of course. And also, Emily believes them. Now, Amanda has to find the courage to actually stand up to the terrible triplets and take Emily back as a friend.

Now, the Emily person must be a girl.
The terrible triplets have to have at least one girl in them.

Now, if you have any other plots like this or anything, those are welcome too.

i have a great idea!
Lolli and Amanda have meant once before in our unfinished roleplay. And I think that Lolli could be persuaded by these people very easily. She is quiet innocent. She would, however, apologize and feel foolish? What do you think?

I can offer Hayley Huberta&Collin Jin and well as for one more I can pm someone :p

to be the terrible triplets...

Thank you!

Lolli&Amanda

Alrighty. That sounds great. So maybe they meet up again and because they don't know each other extremely well, it will work better with the rumors and stuff.

Terrible Triplets

Okay, that sounds great. After a while, you can make a topic among yourselves where lies are told and stuff.

And also, if any other people have plots that you could fit Amanda in to, you can post here or PM me.

Exactly!
Would you like me to start one?

Yes, please. And thank you.

Hey Llana, I am willing to allow my b!tch of a Slytherin Character Koshi join in the fun... hehe, she shall join Collin and Hayley. they already know eachother anyway :p

Yay! Okay.
One of you can start a topic for the rest of the terrible triplets and Lolli. But remember it takes place after Amanda and Lolli meet up again.

Sure, just let me know when Lolli and Amanda have met up again and Sally and I can take it from there. Also, is this an ongoing thing or a short one plot, how many would you say?

Okay.
And I am not really sure how long it will be. It's up to all you people I'm doing this with, really.

Maybe we could add Kiara to the mix.
Since Kiara and Amanda are "friends"
(really, Kiara is just being her friend incase she needs
help with homework), Kiara could meet Amanda with Lolli
and Lolli could see right through Kiara's act, and the rumours
that are being spread by the Triplets, could mean that
Kiara sees that as an advantage to try to "get rid" of Lolli,
and then Amanda can realise about Kiara, and get rid of her
in her attempt to get Lolli back as a friend.
Yeah, I'm hoping I just made some form of understandable
sense. It's a suggestion.
What do you think?

I'm so jealous of all of you. You make more sense than me. Oh well.

That sounds great!

Okay, Awesome.
Just tell me when you want to
Start something/ Join something

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back