Kris
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Lesbian
Yellow Rose for @Michael Newton

It hadn't taken Salem long to realize rose delivering was a lot harder than she thought. Why didn't more people just stay in one place all day. They'd be so much easier to find, she thought with a huff, pausing in a corridor to catch her breath.

She'd just been willing herself to get moving again when she spotted a familiar Gryffindor, piecing together after a moment why that was significant when she remembered he was on her delivery list. Score! "Michael, hey you're Michael right?" She called, hopping into his path before he could get too far away from her.

Last edited:
Michael had spent the majority of his day delivering roses and had just started to head down from his room towards dinner when he heard someone call his name. Who else was sending him a rose. "Yeah?" he responded to the younger Gryffindor.

Salem beamed, happy she'd remembered one of the older students. She was pretty sure Michael had been the one who'd transferred the same year she'd started school, so that made things a little easier. "Awesome, this is for you then," she said, passing him the rose and note proudly.

Hi Michael!

I hope you don't mind me giving you a rose. Cos I think you deserve one.

I miss you! Let's catch up soon!

From your amazing cousin,
Samantha

Michael was surprised to see a rose from his cousin. That idea had totally lapsed from his mind since he spent so much time focusing on what to write to mess with Sydney. "Thanks!" he said to the small human, tucking the note in his pocket and finagling the rose into his curls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back