Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Wand
Straight 16 1/2 Inch Rigid Blackthorn Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
Flavio never thought he would ever experience the effects of felix felicis first hand, but there he was having drank it during his potions lesson a few minutes ago and feeling giddy about everything in the world. On a whim he had spoken to his friend Soohye and decided to stroll around the school grounds with her as he believed it was a good idea. Their stroll lead them through the great lawn, the gardens, and the wild patch then to the lakefront where Flavio chose to stay. Something in his gut told him he was in the right place and the right time and that choosing to linger there was the best thing for him to do. He walked with his friend, talking to her about their lesson and the potion they had taken. "I feel great." He said. "Do you think we are here because the potion will help us find a mermaid? Is that lucky?" He asked Soohye, half joking and half serious, trying to put logic to why the potion led the pair to the lakefront of all places. It seemed an odd place to be for no reason other than feeling it was right but he knew the reason would become apparent eventually.
<i>
</i>

After their Potions class, each student had been given a vile of liquid that was supposed to bring them good fortune. While Soohye wasn't sure how much a few ingredients could effect the world around her, she'd drunk it with an open mind. She joined Flavio, her friend and prefect who'd first welcomed her into the school, out towards the lakefront. Soohye was reasonably good at finding her way around the castle at this point, although with so much going on in her new life and with her OWLs, she had barely had the chance to come outside into the grounds. She loved being part of the Quidditch team but that seemed to be the only time she had to enjoy the fresh air. "I'm not sure. I suppose anything is lucky today?" the Ravenclaw replied, wondering if she was wasting her drink by not speaking to her sisters. She still hadn't had a chance to bridge the gap between them, but something was telling her that right here, right now, something important was going to happen. "Does Hogwarts even have any Mermaids?" she questioned, peering in the direction of the lake, wondering if there was anything else lurking in the water.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back