Status
Not open for further replies.

Dominique Woods

OOC First Name
madz
rwnqt3.jpg

so heres another day ill spend away from you another night
I'M ON A BROKEN AVENUE
MY BAG IS RIPPED AND TORN BUT THEN AGAIN SO AM I SO TAKE WHAT YOU WANNA TAKE - - -
[color=77AABB]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color]
SO MEET UNIQUE OR DOM, WHICHEVER YOU PREFERRED BUT ONLY HER CLOSES FRIENDS CALL HER THAT. AND BY THE WAY IT LOOKS, DOM DOESN'T HAVE MANY. SHE IS THE POSSIBLY ONLY REAL LIVING RELATIVE OF LINK BLACK AND ELLIOTT WOODS, IF YOUR FAMILIAR WITH THEM, THAN YOU ALREADY KNOW THEIR BACK STORY? RIGHT. ANYWAYS I TOOK UP DOM AND HOPES SHE GET ACCEPTED TO HOGWARTS AS A SIXTH YEAR. SHE NEVER BEEN IN SCHOOL, BEING HOME SCHOOL THE ENTIRE TIME SO I'M APPLYING SHE BE A SIXTH YEAR THAT WAY SHE CAN CATCH UP. AS OF NOW ANYTHING IS ACCEPTED, FRIENDS, ENEMIES, MAYBE SOMEONE SHE CAN CONNECT WITH IN THAT LEVEL. SHE NEVER REALLY HAD A RELATIONSHIP, IN FEAR OF HER OWN INSECURITY AND SHE ALWAYS THOUGHT HAVING ONE IS A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME. I'M NOT SURE IF SHE STRAIGHT OR NOT, THAT COULD EXPLAIN WHY SHE NEVER FALLEN FOR ANYONE BUT EH I HAVEN'T HAD HER THAT LONG TO SAY SO, SO I NEED YOUR HELP TO DEVELOP HER MORE. THANKS TO ANYONE WHO REPLIES!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
BABYCAKES! OF CAUTION 2.0!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I can offer Heather Riveon...her parents are dead and she lives with their cousins and can sometimes have little mean streaks burst through her. In other words, Hettys life is screwed. She's 16, and turns 17 in two months. Her CD is in my sig. Friends, Enemies, I don't mind!

Sydney&Dominique

I can offer up Sydney as whatever you see fit. She's a polite girl, though if you get her temper sparked its as if you opened up pandora's box. She hates to talk about herself out of fear that she'd seem too stuck up, yet usually that's not the case. And I might have her be transferring to Hogwarts too! At the moment she's having an identity crisis as far as who she thinks she is, so she has some developing to do as well.​
<i>
</i>

Heather&Dom
She sounds sort of like Dom, not exactly cause Dom doesn't speak to her parents at all, she decided long ago they weren't worthy enough to call parents, so she like an orphan but not really. She may or may not get along with Heather, it all depends so right now it's undecided. If you want to start an rp, I'll join you in developing their status with each other. Dom really under develop, so yeah I can't really say much about that.
Sydney&Dom
Identity problem? That's pretty much Dom right now, she wondering where in life does she fit in. She thinks she stupid so that's why she wants to go back to school. Btw what year will Sydney be in? I can see them at first not getting along, cause neither of them may not want to talk about themselves but I guess that's where things starts to unfold. If you want to rp we can start something to see how it goes? It be nice for her to know someone (good or bad) when she starts school. In a weird way it be her comfort zone.
FYI said:
Those who doesn't know about Link and Elliott should really read their bio and rps. Link end up killing Elliott just two years ago IC, but Elliott stayed around in ghost form hunting St.Mungos at the moment. Basically Link is bad and Elliott was the good one. Link starting to think now Elliott may have been his only sibling in the world and he going through that crisis of what the hell just happen, while Dom knows about Link, just not how evil he is, so that's why I made it confusing for her to know who she is, plus the under dev, always tricky for anyone.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back